The worlds most powerful non nuke bomb killed less people than a FUCKING truck

>The worlds most powerful non nuke bomb killed less people than a FUCKING truck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States
cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/14/moment-moab-explodes-orig.cnn
standard.co.uk/news/world/isis-claim-no-fighters-were-killed-by-trumps-moab-bomb-a3515481.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>American taxpayers spent $444,000 per goatfucker
>one goatfucker spent $4 on a machete to hijack a truck

Fuck off potato nigger

AMERICANS BTFO BY THEIR OWN BOMB

Why dont they just airdrop 40 trucks on ISIS members?

You cannot put a cost for human life

Yes you can.

fuck off america could NUKE YOUR COUNTRIES IN A SECOND YOU FUCKING BITCHES

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH

LITERALLY SAVING THE WORLD FROM NAZIS, COLONIALISM, COMMUNISM AND NOW TERRORISM

You really are tsundere for Americlap

I bet it collapsed their tunnels real good though. I assumed that was the purpose of the strike.

I already brushed my teeth this morning, shoo shoo

>america bombs terrorists
>Sup Forums manages to turn it into banter

Why is america such a meme country?

we do it every day though
here the NHS does it with each extra Quality-Adjusted Life Year being £20,000-£30,000 i.e. if the cost of increasing your life by one good year is in that region then they will take care of it

>banter
>"I was only pretending to be retarded"

>leave the terrorists to me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

>ameribombs

You like to suck some American dick don't you?

How many people were killed from this bomb tho?

>MOAB'd

Is there any footage of the explosion ?

Is it safe to bomb nuclear country like Pakistan?

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Mmmnnhm...
Really makes you think

Extremely safe.

Thanks God I am not live in America.

>tfw you will die more likely just by stepping outside than going under US bomb attack on Afganistan

That's MOAB not FOAB

>mfw I am more likely to be killed by a cow than an American bomb strike in Afghanistan

> americans would rather pay billions to kill 36 (thirty six) goatfuckers on the other side of the world before having health care and save their lives

>150 metres radius
try 800

>be sandnigger
>fuck goats all day, nothing bad happens

>be American
>get shot every day

Burgers everywhere on suicide watch

>there have been suicide bomb attacks in shithole middle eastern countries that have killed more terrorists than the "Mother Of All Bombs, the largest non-nuclear bomb in american history"

>tfw more people die in america everyday from getting shot than the Afghans being bombed by the ''mother of all the bombs''

Yeah that's pretty much what the bomb is for, destroying bunkers and caves.

Yeah, I think CNN had it but it's just that shitty black and white guncam footage from what I'm assuming is a drone. Basically there is the side of a valley, a bomb goes across the screen and when it hits a huge black cloud fills the area. It's not the best angle desu.

>MORE BABIES IN THE US HAVE DIED TODAY FROM CIRCUMCISION THAN THE MOTHER OF ALL BOMBS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States
3 trillions. America can drop MOABs everyday because too big budget. America is rich and can bomb anyone.

Tbh it was more about blowing up tunnels and making durkas shit themselves.

Also dropping big bombs is fun.

cnn.com/videos/world/2017/04/14/moment-moab-explodes-orig.cnn

you can't make this shit up tbhqfalam

>1 MOAB costs the same as 3,277,662 Big Macs

Why didn't the americans just fill their planes with big macs and then drown the terrorists in burgers?

>Mother of all bigmacs

Don't bully America please. Bombing without ratelation is their hobby. Power rule the world alright.

kek

>falling out of bed

>Terrorists are more likely to be killed by lawnmowers in America than by MOAB

there could be any number of reasons the bomb was used, removing minefields, or collapsing tunnels in a wide area with the effective force of the blast

>>American taxpayers spent $444,000 per goatfucker

Explain your obsession

Envy

Nah

>being shot by another american

Fucking hell you could've probably paid one of those goatfuckers a fraction of that to kill off all his m8s lmao

We all understand that. But you have to recognize that is embarrassing and I'm quite sure the average trump voter is pretty disappointed by the death toll.

I really don't think any of you do understand that. You're too blinded by your obsession.

Yes, destroy the cave system and bury some akbars alive.

AND THEY CANT EVEN CELEBRATE IT

wanna bet on that?

>Unsubstantiated Russia lies

lel

They actually would though. They have sick voters relying on Obamacare that voted for Turmp and said they would do it again even though it likely means their death.

>America can drop MOABs everyday because too big budget.

Damn, after 20 years of daily strikes they might reach 3000 kills.

>Being shot is such an epidemic in American society that death by shooting statistics are managed by the Centers for Disease Control.

>Amerimoabs

Are you going to drop the Mother of all Shits on goatfuckers when you're a superpower in 2030?

they have dirty bombs

this thread is gold holy shit

Some paki took the thread and posts to Sup Forums
>mfw 200+ replies already

Link.

>beds have killed 20x more americans than the Mother Of All Bombs (more than 300 million dollars) have killed terrorists

why didnt america just send them a bunch of beds?

kek they are uber triggered

I bet the Trump voters are furious, all that money they spent on the bomb could be spent on killing people back home

this isn't embarrassing at all

why should it be?

THIS FUCKING THIEFFFFFF

>american police better at killing people than american army

They are coming here now HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Notice how no Americans have replied to this post yet.

Allah bless him, that's some funny shit lmao

That statistic includes nigs. Just fuck our shit up England, we deserve it

because it's puerile and is comparable to laughing at charges used to destroy a bridge resulting in few casualties

Lmao, is this you?

Well, at least no civlillians or Americans were killed.

Well....

>Being shot is such an epidemic in American society that death by shooting statistics are managed by the Centers for Disease Control.

hello from Sup Forums thanks for bantz

Except it is funny because of how much money you spent doing it. You could have killed more ISIS fighters by paying some local goatfucker mercenaries to go and kill them.

No, this is me It's really funny how pretty much every bit of banter on Sup Forums would get a shitton of replies on Sup Forums, they're literally the worse version of Sup Forums

>>The worlds most powerful non nuke bomb killed less people than a FUCKING truck
Fewer

The 36 deaths were reported by the Syrian army, ISIS is saying that no fighters were killed.
standard.co.uk/news/world/isis-claim-no-fighters-were-killed-by-trumps-moab-bomb-a3515481.html

Ok you can go back my friend ;3

No that's me