ZUN

R

B

U

BBC

B

O

E

This is truely fucking disrespectul. Fucking slavs. How dare you climb on the pyramids you fucking slav german fuck. What would you say if I walked in and climbed on the best architecture in slav history? probably nothing ,y ou'd just ask why I went to the roof of your fucking commie block, fucking slav shit, you are just angry that your people never made anything that impressed the world. 40,000,000 tourists visit this pyramid every year and it is because it is HISTORY. Yes Egypt is a proud country with amazing history and you are trapling over it, slav fuck.
cleopatra is not a fucking frozen grey snow covered piss covered crime covered slav sidewalk to be stepped on by fucking slavs Ramesses is not a fucking climbing frame for your dirty russian feet and he isnt a fucking abanodned park for you to shoot your krokodil in
Tutankhamen was Pharoah when he was nine years old, the 30% of slavs who reach nine cannot imagine that accomplishment, only Egyptians are that accomplsihed, when slavs reach the age of nine they get excited that they had a birthday in the middle of the siege of stalingrad then they go and get shot by some nazis and die in a frozen pile with their worthless slav fucking friends.
Every brick on this pyramid is worth more than 1,000,000 russians. when russians see our sights they are amazed, they see the sphinx and think his nose fell off from krokodil, fucking russian scum must ruin everything. maybe next time I go to europe I will find a club and do the 'dance like an egyptian' and a russian woman will climb all over me as you obviously cant help it.

R

U

M

O

U

G

U

Black muslim climbed to russian church in Moscow not so long ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=XggGP8bW1pQ

L

O

B

S

Ў

Ý