>Asians are intelligent
>Africans are strong
>Whites are white(and tall sometimes)
>Latinos are sexy
>Ayyrabs are manly
>Southasians are ????

Why do we have the worst genetics?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiatimes.com/news/world/pakistani-men-are-third-on-the-worlds-sexiest-list-indians-arent-even-on-it-232444.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gt65wvd6we4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ughhhhhhhh Yeah... :/

>latinos are sexy
[citation needed]

Damn does kind of hit the nail on the head

sorry dude

Half Pak
Where from Pak u from? I mean if you take care of yourself. I know Pusthos and Kashmiris have it for them. I'm Punjabi and even that place isn't too bad. Like just use sunscream and wear a sombrero so you don't get too dark. That is the beauty of brown skin it is easily un-tannable.

Also as for intellegent, although chink asians are smalrter a lot of smart people do come from Pak, like doctors and scientists and shit. Not as much as iNdIa, but yeah

Oh yeah. AT LEAST YOUR NOT SOUTHERN INDIA or Bengali Jesus fucking Christ

literally me

Also
indiatimes.com/news/world/pakistani-men-are-third-on-the-worlds-sexiest-list-indians-arent-even-on-it-232444.html

>Also as for intellegent, although chink asians are smalrter a lot of smart people do come from Pak, like doctors and scientists and shit. Not as much as iNdIa, but yeah
Not been living here very long I take it?

no no, I am Paki, this is from my take from going to the country and statistics, but yeah, I know there are a lot of hooligan chavs, wannabe bad boys, either on their mopeds/mountainbikes

Yeah, and you're also the Muslim version of poo in loos, so you're literally the lowest tier of immigrant barring Somalis

You have good pilots at least.

Yet Trump just couldn't add em to the list.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gt65wvd6we4

You wouldn't have these problems if you stopped the inbreeding and stopped being Muslim.

i'm sexy as hell what tf are you saying

Inbreeding is a meme though.

You can always rape little white british girls, britcuck police will literally defend you in the name of tolerance.

Basically. The most close inbreeding I've seen is second cousins or something,

t. paki

Everything he said applies to Indian men too though. South Asians are just born betas.

Atlantic europeans are superior
Mediterranean europeans are great
Scandinavian europeans are good
Central europeans are ok
Slav europeans are meh
Asians are bad
Arabs and blacks are disgusting

>smelltugal

>this guy was arguing with me just the other day
>he actually hates himself

Nein nein nein.
Nordic/Scandinavian are top tier white people .

but pakis are white
not memeing here its just true

south indians are niggers and everyone thinks that's what we all look like when in reality most northern indians look like pic related

dravidians are not pakis. they are indians. pakis and whites are the same race.

>Arabs and blacks are disgusting
All world problems would be wiped out with their extinction

The guy you posted is not white

t.nigel "my ancestors were vikings" williams

he's dark white

like greece

are these white british schools too?

Depends where you go. If it is a Church of England school for example, then yeah lol 'white school'.
What is your definition of white tho =?

Fuck off slav.

thick cunt

Every paki I've met has long as fuck fingernails

?

>Every paki I've met
how do you meet them?
over here they're kind of hidden away from society.

I've never befriended one paki girl even though I went to a mixed school. I think paki dads don't want their daughters mixing with kafir in case we try to fuck them.

Muslims in Europe are WAY WAY more muslim than muslims in North America.

I just assume he means the ones he sees.
Eh... Long nails tho, that I've never seen, assuming he's on about men and women

Paki dads and mums DEFFO do not want their daughters at least going with kuffairs, especially Tyrones

>"pakis are white"
>is this school full of mussies white?
>"well um depends on the school. Christian schols are white lol"
what the fuck are you even on about?

He's calling you dumb

I didn't say Christians school are whites. I said that as a joke, since all girl church school have a lot of Muslims girls in it, which you'd expect to be filled with white girls.

just lose all your fat by running and dieting, then lift and diet. Trim your beard so it looks nice and tight and grow your hair out into a manbun and wear smart clothes. I'm a South Asian and doing fine, my dick is 3.5 inches and I've been with my current gf since I was 19 (22 now).

Oh and make sure you trim your nostril, ear and eyebrow hair. My gf is a hairdresser so she takes care of all that for me.

Memes aside, Indo-Iranians are just white people with too much sun and too much contact with Dravidians and Arabs.

They're from a white ethnicity after all

>eyebrow hair
How to trim it?

>3.5 inches
wtf, My flaccid dick alone is 5 inches

>grow your hair out into a manbun
dont do that

Arabs are just white people with too much sun and islam

Keep us informed

Semites like Arabs and Jews have a totally different origin than Aryans/Indo-Europeans

You might be thinking of "Caucasian", a broader group than just "white"