This is a 27% Finnish face

This is a 27% Finnish face

Cool i guess

R E C E S S I V E

broad shoulders

she could've had blue eyes and blonde hair, but she didn't win the gene lottery

she's a pretty sexy and sweet hippie. as usual, the results seem flimsy with those categories and undersampling for some regions

unless she was really mistaken about her actual ancestry. my bet is that "west asian" is part of her south italian ancestry for example

Damn she has broad shoulders

>jewish
Sad.

This guy is 97% African

Yeah he looks it

>gene lottery
>blue eyes and blonde hair

that's because they already include East Africa which is about 50% Eurasian in "Africa". strictly true but the guy is basically biracial

I can see it

>that's because they already include East Africa which is about 50% Eurasian in "Africa". strictly true but the guy is basically biracial

Thats retarded

DNA tests generally isolate specific genes to certain areas

They can always tell apart Eurasian admixture and native genes

>50% Eurasian

No. Fuckoff with your pseudoscience.

This is his wife.

Hello somali, can you please fuck off form this country you absolute piece of brown shit.

This is his wife's mother's results vs his results. Her mother is Sudanese while he's Ethiopian.

if you create a category called "Africa" that's created out of African samples, the only Eurasian admixture you'll see is the excess and individual has compared to the average of his region

East Africans draw about half of their ancestry from Neolithic (and later) movements from Eurasia

so a guy like him can be "97% African" and still look mulatto. I mean obviously he's African and his Eurasian ancestry is very old but it's easy to understand why he looks as he does

I'm Ethiopian

No, the category is called East African and it includes Ethiopians, Kenyans, Tanzanians, Ethiopians, Somalis etc.

North Africans also have separate DNA that's different from Arabs and Europeans.

>East Africans draw about half of their ancestry from Neolithic (and later) movements from Eurasia

Like some portions of the Tigray but thats a fucking vast generalization

Its usually 20-30 %

>if you create a category called "Africa" that's created out of African samples, the only Eurasian admixture you'll see is the excess and individual has compared to the average of his region

They generally don't do that. Every one I've seen has Eurasian genes pretty well mapped and identifiable. I'd need to see that they cluster both together

nice, see, the results make it clear. 65% sub-Saharan, 32% MENA (Neolithic and later movements from the Near East into East Africa more or less) and a tiny bit of European that might be just a small difference from the reference sample and one can safely ignore

There's no fucking difference.

>>>>

Maybe you should go

Actually did today.

Maybe we all should go out

But there are normies out there

Something in her does remind me of a a finn but I cant tell what

East African chicks can be so hot though. shame the men are some of the biggest chimps the world has seen to date

She's beautiful

im pretty happy with my dark blonde hair, dark blue eyes & black facial hair

i'd only really take really dark green eyes if i could freely choose

aaaand what's the rest...?

The blood of Temujin is clear in her face.