Be Palestinian

>be Palestinian
>lose house

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=giurAsjnCJE
bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743
youtube.com/watch?v=1dk841WX12c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvrlhK2F6g
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Bl9zAM5A4
youtube.com/watch?v=We_IT4qxH94
youtube.com/watch?v=qzem7myNcCY
youtube.com/watch?v=W3h7LZ5pxGc
youtube.com/watch?v=_YfG-SYd3XM
youtube.com/watch?v=xKqllaMzvT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XD

I want Israel to nuke Palestine soon

Edgy.

Looks like a terrorist stronghold to me

Only true evil would raise their children and family and maintain a nice little garden in their terrorist stronghold. Palestinians must be stopped.

>be Turkish
>lose your democracy

Islam always prevails among the uncivilized savages.

>be e*ropean
>shit up the middle east
>blame it on arabs

protip: we will stop caring about your shitholes when all the oil will be gone so you'll be able to fight and kill each other just like you did for centuries and are still doing today

>be Palestinian
>get covered in white phosphorous

kek

KIll yourselves

>be Palestinian
>create a fake people without any history in the 60s and pretend Israel is your rightful clay even though you're just Arab settlers
>get destroyed anyway

you cant lose something that doesn't belong to you

This

What'd you say, boy?

This.

lmao

;_;

noice :D

The body count from that bus explosion is up to 126.

>Jewish population stable
>Arab population increasing
>already 20%

I wonder what will happen once the number of vengeful bloodthirst barbarians reaches the tipping point. The idea that an ordered democracy is possible in the ME will finally truly be put to test. Chaos will prevail, as it always does.

Not bad I guess.

hmmm?

this is a bad meme

they've been saying this since the 40s

jewish always reproduce at arab rates or higher. arab percentage of population has been same for decades now and is not projected to increase.

we're not europeans who can't get an erection from fake guilt

Oh and that sarin gas attack is up to 70.

this is amazing! I luv to see ded S*rians :DD

Kikes are fucking vermin.

I seriously doubt Holocaust even took place. Just look what they do to people, they're worse than German Nazis.

Israelishit claims to Palestine are as crooked as your fucking noses, you swarthy sub-humans. You're not God's chosen, you killed his son and torment people of the world.

Jews should've been killed, all of them.

>A fucking kike.
Get ouf of Rance you fucking kike.

Here's a video of the attack, if you want to see Syrians horrifically chocking to death on gas. It's an arab site , so the video might load slow.

ia601506.us.archive.org/15/items/SarinAttackKhanSheikhoun/عشرات القتلى وحالات اختناق بقصف بـ غاز سام على خان شيخون بإدلب.mp4

France is a rightful Jewish clay.

already downloaded the video ;)

the quality seems good on this one
thanks

>You're not God's chosen, you killed his son and torment people of the world.
>t. not Catholic

Why the fuck should I care, you stupid sharter.

Jewish religion claims they're better than everyone else. How come they're better if they act like literal animals?

but who cares about the religion dude its 2017 lmao

nice picture of a Palestinian house

At the one minute mark, it sounds like they gassed Mickey Mouse.

French Jews are the filthiest creatures on this Earth.

TOP KEK
fun fact: I can do Mickey's voice myself quite decently

@73701473 (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=giurAsjnCJE

Here's Gaza's only power station.

>mfw i fell im in love with a palestine
Should i kms?

get out of Europe filthy invader

I think they actually nuked it themselves during the last conflict. Hamas tried to launch a rocket on Israel but it ended up on their unique power station. What a bunch of retards

I am Slovene, there are almost none Arabs in our country.

Wrong, rapefugees cross through your country because you're too cucked to build a wall like Hungary.

bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-28992743

ITT: Kikes nervous because they are getting exposed.

Here's a clean strike on a mosque, courtesy of the US Air force.

youtube.com/watch?v=1dk841WX12c

>Khazar-tatar fucks from Eastern Ukraine and Kazakh steppe
>claims to Middle East
LMAO

Thanks for the good content!
I'd like to post some stuff too but this is a blueboard :'(

>be syrian
>get bombed

And here's one from Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzvrlhK2F6g

t. Muslims who ran from Muslims countries

wtf I love Guatemala now

Classic.
youtube.com/watch?v=P-Bl9zAM5A4

>t. Muslims who ran from Muslims countries
>In Slovenia and Poland
Yeah, no.

>believing the khazar theory
>implying most Israelis aren't sand nigger mizrahim

I rennet you you're hezbollah pole, I used to have a screen shot of you admitting you're half Arab lol

Stay mad sand nigger we forced out into pooland xD

Nice try, I've seen Muslims in int from both flags. And if you aren't mudshits but care about sand nigger Muslims you're just cucks and that's even worse.

This.

Here's one where Israel deals with Hamas.

youtube.com/watch?v=We_IT4qxH94

>muslims
>not everywhere
You are a plague

B-but jooz iz bad so I need to support sand niggers who would kill me right after them. Free Palestine we need Arab state number 62!

These chirurgical strikes aren't enough, sadly. They should launch a nuke to solve this issue once for all.

Here is Allah sending a message to the Muslims:
youtube.com/watch?v=qzem7myNcCY

Ar*bs and their cocksuckers are mad that they can't even win all against a single state.

Here's a nice big tunnel bomb going off in the middle of a neighborhood.

youtube.com/watch?v=W3h7LZ5pxGc

Nice one.

>tfw when you and nearly everyone you know has seen at least one dead Muslim

Feels good man. how can euros even compete?

Less than 150 of them were allowed to stay here and we have some sort of shitty wall now.

What's your problem?

>euros

European Union is now part of the Caliphate.

I'm shocked they'd blow up a bakery, considering how fucking obese they all are.

youtube.com/watch?v=_YfG-SYd3XM

pls help

is she christian ?

Obese, inbreds, piss-drinkers…

A wall!!?!? Aparatheid!!! Nazis!!!!

Are you planning to leave?

They have low iq and a predisposition to obesity. If you want dumb fat brown kids. Also if she's Muslim that gets much worse.

>Are you planning to leave?

Elections will start at the end of the week. I'll wait and see the result.

Zabij się albo wypierdalaj na Sup Forums edżlordzie

50% of Holocaust victims were Catholic poles.

Is the annihilation of israel really the only way to guarantee peace in the middle-east and stop arab hordes from coming to europe? It seems so.

Shiites and Sunnis are fighting each other since Muhammad's time.

Destroy Islam and you'll be fine.

No
Shes not religious and she is so smart and her skin is so pale and her beautiful long hair...how do i get rid of her out of my head!

Here's a Syrian rebel high as a kite on captagon, not realizing he's about to be executed.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqllaMzvT4

You have to be literally retarded to believe that. Most Muslims in Europe are from Africa, Pakistan, Iran, Algeria, morocco, or turkey. Mostly countries not only not having anything to do with Israel but ones not even war. Only a retarded polfag permavirgin believes people from shit countries aren't gonna run to better countries if given the chance, and Muslim countries always were and will be shit. Enjoy Muhammad raping your daughter while you support his position on Jews you cuck.

kek nice one, gonna save it

was a funny thread thanks

Doesn't matter, she's a Muslim Palestinian. It's in her genes and you have to deal with her muzzie family. If you want to take the genetic and religious risk go for it, but be prepared for her 15 brothers and 28 cousins to rape you when you refuse to convert

Fucking kikes "we have a right to be here" why? you literally settled six fucking years ago meanwhile those natives have been there for centuries.

>6 years
Good facts
>centuries
Most Arabs came from Egypt and Jordan during the first war with Israel.

Ironic coming from your flag. You live in a country founded by conquest and you bitch about Israel you might be a retard. And yes we have the right to live here, we were given the land legally, we built the land, and then we defended it in war. By all three measurements we have 100% right to live there. Palishits are Sunni Arabs no different than Egyptians or Jordanians and have 0 reasons to have another country. Now give back the land and admit you're the same as the kikes you cry about or stop posting.

"Our race is the ‘Master Race.’ We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as they are from insects… Other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves." ~ Jew Menechem Begin, Sixth Prime Minister of Israel

You didn't read the article retard. It was about kikes being pushed out of a village in Colombia by the natives.

>a leftist organization that's non governmental somehow represent your entire people

Funny how that works only with Jews. Or are all Americans/euros/anglos antifa fags now? Also implying catholic groups led by pope cuck aren't the biggers shills for refugees in Europe. Also implying that this has anything to do with the original point of Muslim live like shit because they're shit, they'll be creating hell in their countries and running for yours whether there's Israel or not. Every non retard knows this but you just need more reasons to scream joooooz

Youre right but i still want her
She joked about converting...
Why did jehovah troll me like this?

You are literally me, I always post the same stuff during this kind of debates.

100% true sourced quote you got there. Proving polfags are retards who'll believe anything as long as its negative about jooz

Oh no he said kikes what a powerful word :'((

Why do 99.9% of anti Jew posts sound like a 13 year old wrote them? Does it make you feel edgy?

+10 shekels for you

>when logic and facts fail you
>w-well I bet you're jidf

+1 stormfront shekel for you (they pay less because they're poor dumb rednecks)

I'm not saying you should care; I'm saying that you're not Catholic. If this is the case, then that statement shouldn't bother you. If you do consider yourself Catholic, then you have some serious work to do.
In either case, I wish for greater peace and understanding in your life.

>Women drivers

Maybe the saudis have a point?