Fucking turk idiots. Anzu doesn't deserve that shit nation

Fucking turk idiots. Anzu doesn't deserve that shit nation.

turks deserve their nation

turks deserve nothing but death

ever since they arrived in europe they've brought us nothing but harm

her parents are fucking rich, who gives a shit about her?

>""""""""""""her""""""""""""

This just goes to prove that 2D>3D

I laugh in the faces of all who liked that 3D fleshbeing

he's cute

>2000+17
>thinking democracy exist

Hope he dies

Anzu is prime boipucci tho.

you can thank germany for that they wanted cheap workers from turkey without any questions they took all ignorant retarded villagers aka current akp voters. just check the election results you will see t*rks in germany,netherlands etc saying yes for erdogan's dictatorship like their cousins in villages here meanwhile western cities says no. it's %50 percent of t*rks ruining everything for us in both europe and country. i wish death for them too i hope some kind of anti immigrant movement happens in europe and they kill them all.

>Erdogan saviour of brown race memes in 2020

the sultan will protect us

Truly one of the finest memes

>talking shit about the sultan
reported to [turkish gestapo equivalent]

anzu would survive a nuclear attack

How many T*rks are there in Germany and The Netherlands? 4-5 million tops, and you are a 80 million people country.

5 millions could have tipped the vote

fuckers voted overwhelmingly for evet

Quick, report her to Erdogan.

we didn't want turks, americans wanted them. germany was not souvereign and could do nothing about it.

Wait what anzu is a male? Wtf im faggot now

Referendum is lost with 1.3 million votes though. And I'm pretty sure the total number of Turkish citizens in Europe are more than 5 million.
Note that, beef with Europe also helped with the Yes votes, anatolian çomars are triggered when they saw their euro çomar friends got cucked by master race police dogs and horses

>mfw Erdo tossed our relationship with civilized world into garbage completely because he wanted to win the referendum