A russian, an american, and a canadian walk into a bar

a russian, an american, and a canadian walk into a bar

bartender says: i will give you drinks for free, but only if you answer what's 2+2

russian says: it's clearly 4

canadian says: it's clearly 4

american says: I dont know, I'm retarded brainwashed fucking faggot son of whore white male I wish mom aborted me so there was one less american white male in this world retarded whoreson

bartender pulls out a shotgun and shoots dumb american in face

Top Kel 10/10 post remove burger

>be kazakh
>literally the only reason anyone knows my country is because a british-american comedian took the piss out of it.

Top lel how will burgers ever recover?

this didn't happen as americans can't drink before they're 21

accurate lol

So this is the famous kazakhistani banter I've heard about

why did the scarecrow win the nobel prize?
he was outstanding in his field

>be british
>literally the only reason anyone knows my country is because it has stone age dentistry levels

Damn that was absolutly terrible. Stop posting.

better than german humor t.bh

why did a jew win the nobel prize?
schNOBEL

>americANO in charge of humor

great humor. keep on posting.

Sabina made Kazakhstan great again.

It shouldn't be funny, but the intensely vulgar delivery is legit funny to me.

the answer is 4

yeah you have to see the deconstruction behind it, the post-post-post-irony; the careful selection and usage of words; you have to be a cultured man. ofcourse the puny brainlets above couldn't comprehend such intricate and delicate humor of the ascended.

euheuahueuheuhuaehuaeuhaeuhauehuaehuaehuuheauheauehuehuaehuauehauehauehuaehuauheeuhaeuhuaeuhauehuaehuaueheuhauehuaehuaeuhauehuaeuheuheuahuehuehueauheauhuauehuehuaehuauheuheuheu

these are unironically my fav kind of jokes

Ba-dum-tss

somewhere in the steppes of Khazakstan a lonely man using his camel pc argues about postpostpost irony
he probably is the only man in his country that does this
its amazing

somewhere in olive fields of Greece a lonely man is sitting
he thinks he's greek, but he would be turkish if he was born 50 kilometers to the right
it's amazing

A Russian, a German and an American were going grocery shopping.
The Russian walked in. He bought some stuff and left after 10 minutes
The German was even quicker and left just after five minutes
The American sharted. He sharted in the mall!!!!!

DELETE THI

An American, an arab and a French are on a plane. The plane is too heavy and is slowly going down. To avoid the crash, everyone must throw away the thing they have too much of.

The American throws away burgers.
The Saudi throws away oil.
The French kicks the arab out of the plane

A Chinese, an Australian and an American decided to go out for a stroll, the American got shot

@H@H@HH@H@H@H@H@HH@H@H@

>The American sharted. He sharted in the mall!!!!!
Jesus I'm dying.

how do you calculate the speed of a jew ?

height of the chimney times strength of the wind

this thread gave me cancer

A belgian enters in a bar and buys a scratch card. He scratches and wins 10 euros. Suddenly, you hear from TV that 10 belgians died in a bus crash.

A pole enters the bar and buys a scratch card. Same thing he scratches and wins 100 euros. Then he hears the TV saying that 100 poles died in a plane crash.

Suddenly an arab enters the bar and you can hear : THE MILLION ! THE MILLION !

a chechen, dagestani and azeri walk into a bar
bartender says: get the fuck out

I thought it would be like: chinese said "how our brother in canada is doing?"

Guys, I missed my biology exam. Still it was a very simple question : What are cells composed of ?

I answered "Arabs" but it wasn't correct apparently

This is most famous joke in kazakhstan

a black, a Jew, a Mexican, a transsexual, an Asian, an Indian and an American walk into a bar. the bartender asks, what will you have, xir?

This is only joke in Kazakhstan, not including OP of course.

>be thirdie
>be revealed by flag autoshibbolether
>post anyway

>poo peeland

>walk on street
>get shot
>united states of niggerspicistan

>American
>white male
Pick one, steppenigger.

Two Americans walk into a bar

ONE

WALKS

OUT

God bless you

That's a good one. Saved.

is borat going to print out all these yous he received from the 1st world? i bet he can sell them on a kazakh ebay.

I don't get it

I don't get it. Could you explain the joke?

Could be an association to "terrorist cells".

cell is a room in jail

more like prison cells.

A jew, a gypsy and a thief walk into a bar.
The bartender tells him to leave

Borat walks into a bar
Everyone gives him a (you)

Sabina hates Borat.

I unironically heard this one already

An African, Arab and a Mexican are travelling in a car. Who's driving?
The cops.

An Israeli, an american and an arab walk into a bar.
Ten minutes later, only the jew comes out.

Am American and an Indian go shopping, the American shits in the mall, the Indian before they arrive and just when they get out

Who was in the wrong here?

>an american walk into a bar

I like your explanation better. Criminals are in jail cells, Arabs compose terrorist cells.

Two Canucks walk into a bar. The American walks around.

>an asian walks into a bar
>he says 'oww'

an arab an american and a Swede are on a plane.

The plane crashes. Because of the American. Fat konoyaro.

excellent post!!!

I know we banter about how bad some countries are, and America in particular gets a pretty bad rap, ha ha "SHART," am I right? But I just want to be real for a moment. I just want to be completely honest.

I honestly love Mongolia, its a great and proud country with a vibrant history and great economic, scientific, and artistic achievements for such a small nation. And I love the Russians, they have wonderful culture from North to South, and a gloried history and influence in Europe, Asia, and the world abroad.

But for some reason, that tiny plot of land between these two proud nations is the shittiest place you could possibly imagine. This area is known to some as "Kazakhstan", a failed terrorist cesspool which tries to pass itself off as a country, whereas in fact, it is a complete non-country. And its not a non-country in a good way, like Monaco or Vatican City. It's just a degenerate terrorist hive which exports radicalized islamists throughout Asia. It boasts the single most disgusting colonialist history, having abused millions of people in the most inhumane ways, and left their countries, like the Baltics, in a permanent state of corrupt, unlivable entanglement. It's also the central station for that corrupt, anti-democratic globalist neo-marxist construct that is the "Warsaw Pact", the great destroyer of nations and the nation-state. Only fitting that its symbolic capital would be situated a non country, no? Its' biggest employers are its kafkaesque-sounding bureacratic organs, those feigned committees and commissions hosting hives of the worst Asians who are willing to sell out their history and people in exchange for a lease on an entry-level luxury sedan.

FUCKING HELL
I'M RUNNING OUT OF OXYGEN

taking Kazakhstani cock out of his mouth, shrieked the Amerifat. But respected anons didnt give him any attention. Let him shriek. Amerifat is not human, and today he has a very rough night ahead. In fact, every night during last 1.5 years has been rough for him, and now his anus was so stretched you could hide a can of condensed milk in it without any problems.

American, Norwegian, Swede and Somali were in plane.

American threw out bag of cash and said
>we have too much of this

Norwegian looked American for a moment, and threw out a barrel of oil saying:
>we have too much of this

After that, Swede quickly stared at Somali, while walking towards him. Somali immediately replied "dont even try!"

The lips on this mongolian

Good thread.

KAZAKHSTAN GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! ALL OTHER COUNTRY IS RUN BY LITTLE GIRLS! KAZAKHSTAN NUMBER ONE EXPORTER OF POTASSIUM! ALL OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE INFERIOR POTASSIUM!

Mad

>shrieked the anally buttblasted amerishart

>

>woofed the anally frustrated star-spangled dog, attaching an irrelevant meme

ur mad lol

nah, you are absolutely buttblasted, you shat out a wall of text and then started shouting UMAD HAHAH as if shouting that first will make you seem less mad (which it doesnt). honestly just give up, I am immeasurably stronger, you're like a little child trying to fight a titan.

Why is a Gypsy doing on the crossroads? He is stinking.

What is an American doing in mart?

Dentistry standards in the UK is now some of the highest around the world, ironically.
Probably worth pointing out not to confuse psychopathy with humour.

Y are you so angry lol

ye i know, better than usa

Y are you so angry lol

Thanks Kazakhstan

xd he sharted in the marted

>be american
>all your thoughts are the product of imperialistic brainwashing and manipulation

marvelous delivery

кpacивaя.

can I steal his joke??

As if a Swede would ever think they've got enough Somali