/éire/ + /eire/

Best flavour edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V2vWqSz-r94
twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/853752149255360517
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is he yellow?

they modeled him on a finn

Asians have a strong history of food production in Ireland.

because potatos are yellow. he's a po-tayto.

>Salt and Vinegar

went above and beyond with this edition OP, truly exquisite

You just blew my mind twice

Anyone else just bored of Tayto these days? There are so many more interesting flavours and textures of crisps out there to bother with them. Their packaging is really shit as well, it seems rare to actually a full unbroken tayto crisp.

You are a swine.

You are a man of taste.

I don't think I've had a packet of crisps in several years except for tortilla chips in a bowl. Crisps are just gross.

They're for children.

Hunky Doreys are great and Skips still hold a place in my heart.

I can understand not liking a specific food but preferring tortilla chips to any other crisp is something I can't understand.

Boomers are the niggers of generations

Basically this. Speaking of which y'know what I've always found really disgusting is people who have soft drinks every single day. Enjoy your diabetes.

Drove out to the Mournes for a day's hiking but halfway there I found out Orangemen were marching and had shut down the roads in and around a town on the only way there. Turned around after an hour in a traffic jam.

Thanks, Parades Commission

did you plant an IED on the way out

Oh and to top it off, when I got home they were marching in my home town as well.

Guess they got bussed in for our pleasure, because protestants are a small minority here, let alone Orangemen.

Everything in the 40k Warhammer franchise has equal authority as the scriptures and traditions in the matters of salvation and the liturgy of the Holy Apostolic Roman Catholic Church

The utter audacity of that fucking Swede to ASSUME we would be crazy enough to fucking gay roleplay with anime images. Made my blood boil when I read his post, lads.

the fuck are you talking about? jesus this thread has to be one of the absolute worst Irish online communities ever. You're a stupid pile of pricks obsessed with the most inane shit. end your life immediately.

Swedes are fairly gay all right.

Don't fucking respond to it, you stupid cunt.

>the fuck are you talking about?
So I assume you didn't read the last thread, you cunt.
It's true. I went to their generals on and off over the years, and it is filled with poofters.

nice Sup Forums reaction images you fucking mentally 15 year old manchild. this thread is like the same 3 people over and over again.

I've got others

Reminder that those who sing and listen to seannós are more Irish than those who do not

youtu.be/V2vWqSz-r94

Good edition

Are you alright lad?

>sean nós
I had to study that garbage for Junior Cert music, absolutely disgusting

Crisps power rankings:

Shalt&Vinegar Hunky Dorysh > Shalt&Vinegar Tayto > Meaniesh > Shkips > power gap > the resht

>Nico posters is the sad cunt who hares me

Could be a better girl though.

>garbage
You'll be among the first enemies of the State to be purged when the National Party comes to power.

>obsessed with the butthole surfers.
you get no say in what music is garbage or good

>Junior Cert music
fancy fucker

I'd say Skips are better than Meanies flavour wise, but I like that Meanies have way more crisps(?) per pack.

Juni, why do you hate me?

why is /eire/ so autistic?
/brit/ never has anime

My standards are getting dangerously low, every girl in that video was a qt to me.

imo
>Buffalo Hunky Dorys
>Pringles Sour Cream & Onion
>Waffles
>Kettle Sweet Chilli

only children eat crisps. grow up please

>sour cream pringles
Get out.

>>Waffles
Forgot about them. Good taste.

They're good though. Way better than original Pringles, God how does anyone like those?

>original
Into. The. Fire.

BBQ Pringles are the ONLY choice for a man.

>looking for reassurance of your maturity and masculinity in snacks

Eat what you want lads

I only eat man food, like Yorkies.

ALRI ADO

>people genuinely think Love-Hate was good

You watch fucking anime, what are you judging things for? Gombeen.

Shit is shit, regardless of whether it's 2D or 3D.

What was wrong with it? I've never seen it, try an convince me not to watch it.

The acting is very hit and miss, the plotlines often border on the ridiculous, and in the later seasons it starts to almost become a parody of itself.

The Godmother brought me an Easter egg. And here I thought she forgot about me.

delete this

That's a cute man.

Nidge must be a tranny fucker then, Siobhan is best girl

>Nidge must be a tranny fucker then
Wouldn't be surprised.

It was never good but it was good for an Irish production. They should have stopped after season 3, the last couple of seasons were dreadful.

twitter.com/BasedMonitored/status/853752149255360517

going through withdrawal lads

Have they still not caught him?

No, but it seems he only actually killed the 1 guy.

>video games are first-person shooters
I'm glad we're back to video games being blamed for violence. Much nicer than video games being blamed for sexism.

Yeah, it's much easier to prove that you're not violent than prove you're not sexist.

Any cork fags here wanna vouch me?

I wanna join the Freemasons lodge

shut the fuck up.

that's what you get for stopping

I'm surprised this shit is still happening. There should be enough people in media organisations who grew up with video games at this stage to prevent that sort of misrepresentation. Everyones mother even plays Candy Crush and such now and yet we still get the sweeping generalisations of all games being something similar to GTA or Call of Duty.

withdrawal for what

Call of Duty isn't even that much of a controversy magnet any more. When was he last time they had something on the level of "No Russian".

obviously....

tap water

also video games are for neckbeard sexist men. kys

>it's bad when CNN does it
Perfectly fine that Fox does it every other week, and Trump tweets about the negative effect of video games though.

>tap water
Withdrawal from a lack of tapeworms?

What should I wank to today, lads?

What even are the Freemasons?

Omorashi.

nothing. masturbation is a moral sin and sex drive is poison that needs to be removed from every human. sheer disgusting it makes me want to vomit.

kys

Fate

You expect that sort of sensationalist old man yelling at clouds thing from Fox and Trump though. CNN should know better.

Sorry I offended your chronic addiction to flouride.

I'll look into it.
I think I am already destined to go to Hell for worse things, lad.
I guess I should break out the onahole and spend time with the wife then.

True. Maybe they are trying to be "balanced" and present opposing views or something.

Let fate guide you

>CNN should know better.

>Fap to yourself
Is that supposed to be a challenge?

Limerick rolling

tinfoil hat conspiracy retard detected.also you missed my obvious sarcasm and taking the piss out of you. kys

good for you.

>expected Proxygook to get less annoying when he stopped slagposting
>somehow still about the same

Don't worry I used to like tap water too, I won't judge you.

>individual to holes in the tights
Top pleb.

It's really fucking annoying how artists keep doing that alright, but what can you do?

there are worse things i put in my body. imaginary fluoride is the least of my concerns.

lad in my course went on an erasmus to south korea this year
if this is him then my respect has seriously lowered for him

>what can you do?
Learn Japanese and write some strong criticism on their Pixiv page.

The whole "government controls your thoughts with chemicals" is a conspiracy theory, but you do know flouride is a real thing they put in the water right?