How much does a beautician make in Norway? Is it enough to live on your own...

How much does a beautician make in Norway? Is it enough to live on your own? My sister wants do go there and work painting nails and shit. I doubt she'll make it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiboland
youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ
thelocal.no/20161230/norway-deported-record-number-in-2016
nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/asia/a-deported-afghan-boy-returns-to-a-land-nothing-like-home.html
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef/aar/2016-03-03
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you only look at their faces individually they look like mongrels

is she sexy?

I know a Russian guy who will not only give her a job as a beautician but will also pay for her to get there.

Norwegian girls are pretty fuggly for some fucking reason

Brazil doesn't have a very good brand in Europe. I doubt she'll make it.

Though of course, if you're cutthroat enough, anything is possible.

Middle one looks like what you get if you upload Robert Webb to that FaceApp thing.

As this is one of those jobs that dumb girls who can't do anything else dream of, supply outweights demand by far and it's difficult to find a job in this field even for natives. For foreigners it's even more difficult.

Im telling her that she will probably not even get a visa. I think that you need to have some higher education degree. A fucking beautician certificate wont be enough, im sure.

why not

He's a sex trafficker isn't he

The Norwegian family I know all are

Where is picture of sister

This is her.

swedes are the only good looking nordics.
but estonians are even better. they're like finns, but just better looking

Swedes>Estonians>Finns

Estonians look too slavic desu. Danish guys are better looking though since they have the nordic facial structure but usually darker hair.

>Estonians look too slavic
you have no idea what you're talking about

she will not make enough to support herself here and i doubt she would even get a work visa. after the tightening border policys it\s bretty much impossible to move here from outside the EU

She has met another brazilian who lives in Moss. She has a beaty salon and said she will hire my sister and let her live in her house for a while. The only guarantee is her word. Thats the big problem for me.

Why Norway lol, its probably hardest cunt to get in after Switzerland, not to even mention shes not Yuropean so its even harder

>literally 25% of the population is russian

Yes but you said ESTONIANS look Slavic, not Russians

She should marry a Norwegian guy and that's it.

>implying Estonia isn't just western Russia

Thats what EVERY brazilian woman i've met that live in another country did. Fucking amazing.

Is she hot?

>estonians
>nordic

>implying Estonia isn't just eastern Sweden

She didn't imply that retard

more nordic than swemalians, that's for sure

that is why i said that swedes are the best looking NORDICS, but in general eestis are better looking desu

She is my sister, so yeah she has some good genes.

Post pic

1. *He
2. By implying that swedes are the best nordics, then saying that estonians are better in the same sentence, he was directly implying that estonians are nordics. Wich is false.

estonians and latvians are basically russians, no?

>Which is false

latvians and lithuanians are pretty much russians at this point, but eestis are finns

I got you senpai

no, Estonians are Nordic/Finnic
Latvians are Baltic/Finnic/Nordic

She looks high as shit

got you. why wouldn't estonia merge with finland? what's the reason for them being a separate cunt? would finland take them back?

now post the benis

>what's the reason for them being a separate cunt?
Long history of being an independent people

>would finland take them back?
They've never belonged to Finland. They were however part of Sweden for hundreds of years en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aiboland

well for one, we have baltic sea between us and we've been isolated from each other for so long time that we're also different culturally.
and i guess we both want to be independent

>implying not

most if not all of their swedes moved here before during world war 2

It's still our rightful clay

so what are they culturally? eastern europeans/russians?

their own

>t. jealous ugly swedish girl

norwegian girl broke my heart and ruined my life don't fall for their tricks

>65% of swedish men
>Italy only has 39%

only western norway is ugly
east norwegian girls are god tier
has something to do with the dialects
it changes your facial expression as it adds extra tension to the facial muscles

>finland not even in the list
h-haha

it is like the soccer world cup. you didn't qualify :D

>My sister wants do go there and work painting nails and shit. I doubt she'll make it

Oslo is the place for that, probably Bergen also

Oh come on, she wouldn't even make it into the UK and we let anyone in so there's no way she's getting into a country with a sensible immigration policy

More like no one gives enough of a shit to even try.

There are some brazilians living in Norway already. Most of them live in Oslo and some in Bergen, the rest are spread around all over the country.

Yeah but are they working as fucking nail artists?

My ex went there to study exactly the same shit and seems to be doing ok (shes hungarian btw). What you exactly need to qualify as a londoner besides being brown and not speaking english?

>study
There's the difference

>What you exactly need to qualify as a londoner besides being brown and not speaking english?
Yeah that about fits the bill

>Yeah but are they working as fucking nail artists?

I think it's called beauty saloon where they do all kinds of shit, not only nails

>India higher than us

>only western norway is ugly

Best shit there is I'm telling you, both grills and men

Indians can look good if you clean them up, but Britons look like deformed aliens no matter what

Am I an alien senpai?

>norway
>sensible inmigration policy

?

Literally the overwhelming majority is other europeans, mainly swedes and poles.

There's a difference between European immigrants (good) and immigrants from places like, say, Columbia (bad)

youtube.com/watch?v=x5Ntc42QpjQ

The Jews disagree with you

Danish guys are indeed handsome, we agree.

>literally a shitpost

Twf, I can just walk past border up in the north and no one doesn't ask me a thing or doesn't try to stop me.

>tfw I'm not gonna be able to do that in about 2 years
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>somalia
>middle eastern shitholes

fml

I also live in Moss

Is your sister hot? Is she in her early 20s? Do you think she want a norwegian husband?

Are you people white looking?

If not to questions, fuck off. We do not need more immigrants. At least learn the language.

What does this have to do with Norway's current immigration policy? 3460 asylum applications in all of 2016, over half were declined.

thelocal.no/20161230/norway-deported-record-number-in-2016
nytimes.com/2016/11/13/world/asia/a-deported-afghan-boy-returns-to-a-land-nothing-like-home.html

>How much does X make in Norway?
enough.
>Is it enough to live on your own?
yes because free money from welfare state.
Just don't go to Oslo.

>3460 asylum applications in all of 2016, over half were declined.
do you think that's a lot? it's probably been always like that, it's a country with 5mill people, getting more than 1700 inmigrants every year is a lot

I've noticed this too and it doesn't make a lot of sense.

The UK has ~70 million people and last year we took in about 300,000 people net
So with a population 14 times the size of Norway we took in around 175 times as many immigrants.
Norway is a lot more sensible

This, and most of the people are coming from shit tier countries in Africa and Middle East.

It's an easy in and all you have to do is take miles of dick.

that has nothing to do with norway, the uk just let literally everyone in that year, but if we compare it to past years it's way different

I don't live in Moss, but I want her too.

>that year
It's been every year for about the past 15 years mate

What is this picture even supposed to convey? EU migrants come from Poland, Lithuania, Sweden, Germany, Denmark and so forth.

Norway is a popular destination for workers as the wages are among the world's highest. Poles and Lithuanians can pick strawberries here and make more money than a doctor does back home, hence the massive influx of immigrants as seen in Norway is as far as I know also the only country in the world to offer free education to foreign students, which makes up many of the European immigrants.

Four of our five largest immigration groups are of European origin.

Scotland does, Finland did but not anymore starting next august, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland etc.

i don't know where did you get that from but everywhere i see it says that most inmigrants are non-european, and even if it's not a higher percent it's still almost half of inmigrants being non-european

>Finland did but not anymore starting next august
Shit, really? I've applied to study there this fall.

SSB(Statistisk sentralbyrå) is probably the best source you could ask for.

well i'm not biased then, but this one is from 2016, i guess the difference is noticeable but not too radical
ssb.no/en/befolkning/statistikker/innvbef/aar/2016-03-03

It's only for people outside EU, free for EU citizens.

I read somewhere that immigrants from south america will dominate the Oslo statistics the next 30 years