Why do Eurofags get so butthurt at the fact that only 30% of Americans have passports?

Why do Eurofags get so butthurt at the fact that only 30% of Americans have passports?
>You're so uncultured, why don't you travel?
Because there is no reason to. If I wanted exotic food, I could just go downtown. There's hundreds of foreign food restaurants. Paying thousands of dollars just to go see some fucking castles and statues is retarded. What else am I supposed to do the remainder of the trip?

dumb fat pig

Why do all Americans have those scrunched up inbred faces? They look like human pugs.

See how people live and experience diversity?

Boring

It might seem so because you don't know what that is. Precisely the reason to do it.

plus the only nearby countries are canada, which is just a shitty version of the US, and mexico, which is, well, mexico

traveling to somewhere interesting in europe or asia is very expensive for us, hence why I've only been once

>caring what other cunts think
pathetic

>Traveling IRL
>Costs thousands of dollars
>Requires a passport or multiple passports
>Potential to get mugged, raped, or murdered
>Most locals will look down on you for being a foreigner and will fuck your shit up you if you say anything negative about their country
>Once you do everything there is to do you have to either go back to your country or spend more money so you aren't bored

>Browsing Sup Forums
>Free
>No passport required
>Can be done from the safety of your own home
>Can banter people from different countries and know it's in good taste
>Can stop browsing anytime so you can do something else if you get bored

Why travel? I have everything I need right here.

this 2bh

>costs thousands of dollars
>tfw I can travel anywhere in Europe for < £100

Why do american actively deny that the majority of their hurrritage is from germany? What are they ashamed of?

Truly grateful my ancestors stayed in europe and didn't flee like a pussy

I don't travel because I'm poor and it involves expensive plane tickets. Yuros can just sleep in the car and drive anywhere.

>Why do Eurofags get so butthurt at the fact that only 30% of Americans have passports?
We aren't. As a matter of fact, you only need an Id Card if you're a EU citizen and want to travel to Schengen countries. Considering how big the USA is it's pretty understandable that the vast majority wouldn't go abroad.

this

i don't think that 95.3% of euros care about you having passports

If I was American, had money, and did nothing but travel, it would still be years before I'd have to leave the USA to see something new. There's enough potential in the USA to fill a pretty varied life. But there is still a lot of great things you can only experience outside of the USA, stuff you can't experience online.

It would take a lifetime to see everything on the internet, but who wants to limit their life experience to the internet? If I had money, I'd spend at least a few years in the USA, but I definitely wouldn't limit myself to the USA, as 70% of Americans do.

Why would americans want to travel? they got everything in-house

Florida, Cali, Hawaii and bunch of other islands, Alaska,

>LAND OF THE FREE*
>*terms and conditions apply

>Potential to get mugged, raped, or murdered
>implying you won't experience that on your way to school

>get mugged, raped, or murdered
Sounds like an average day in Trump's America

this

What the fuck how does only 30% have a passport?? What other than drivers licence and credit card do you use as your official identification?

all of the loosing

>credit card
You can use credit card as you identification in Norway? It doesn't even have a picture.

>credit card as official identifaction
what?

Our cards have a picture printed on them, same rules as passport pictures

never heard of a ID? do Norwegians use their passport for everything in their daily life?

Indresding, I had no idea.
Do you use cash at all? I've heard Norway being called a cashless society, as in you apparently operate solely on credit cards.

Also this

Well I think our credit/bank cards are what most of us use as ID. My credit card is valid pretty much anywhere except at the police station if they ask me to bring a passport or at the airport. And no, only an autist would bring their passport everywhere. 99% just have it laying at home in a drawer.

We do use cash, but you could probably get by just fine without it. I still keep about 60-70 euros in nok in my wallet for emergency though.

this. it's expensive to travel to europe and nobody wants to go to canada except hunters/fishermen or honeymooners to niagra falls. and shit, you don't even need to go to the canadian side of the falls.

there's really no need to get a passport. i'd be different if i lived in austria or something.

Social security card, birth certificate, license, state or school ID, etc.

There is way more diversity in a single American city than all of Europe lmao