Tell me what bothers you, user.

NO BRITISH GF
:(

I want sex

My penis is so small

1. Niggers
2. Americans not celebrating Easter
What is the cure

What have you done in last 3 months to achieve your goal?

How small? Men care about dick size more than women desu senpai

racist people not welcome

lifting waits and exfoliating more

Hello, Dr. Easter. I'm afraid that more and more people around the world are forgetting to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ. What should we do?

hmmm, divine act of reviving holiest man, perhaps?

Easter is almost over.

That I cannot get rare flags with my current vpn

toadposters
toadposters annoy me

I'm tired

A week of exams is coming.

Will our lord and savior help me to get through this ?

Human beings.

I don't even want relationships but I suffer from tfw no gf.
Lack of sex.
I hate humans.
Some insecurities about myself that I will never get over.
How useless is all.
The fact that I will never follow my dreams
Sometimes I see myself snapping and becoming a serial killer, at the beginning as a kid i wanted to stop it but now, I don't care what will happen

Naturally.

no you gonna fail

But I celebrated Easter

How bad do you need to fuck up to not enjoy living in a paradise like this everyday?

Something is telling me that you are not doing everything in your power to achieve your goals, even if you lack motivation or dont see point in trying, you need to go and do it, or wont, and never be happy.

If you decide to go on killing rampage atleast do it in name of Allah so we increase hate for muslims por favor mi amigo good luck in whatever you chose

Because I've never seen the paradise of it.
I'm fated to suffer user, I actually keep myself out of things like that and I were to join I know I would be rejected.

I'm tired of life.
Nothing ever good happens, suffering is forever, I am a bad person and nobody wants me. I'll suicide because I can't take that any more, there's no escape. I wish things were different but things are how they are, there's no way out of this hell but to die. I'm waiting for some cash to be deposited into my account so I can enjoy my last days of life, the bank said give it another week but they've been saying this since December so if they don't deposit it next week I'm going to do it anyway. Life is hell, I can't stand it anymore.

Do you not have the concept of individuality in El Salvador?

>those dubs
Now, this is a dubs thread: I'll start

no, but seriously BRanon, there are nice things to enjoy in life

Godspeed user, during my depression i have decided i wont try to talk people out of suicide, and that it is option sometimes, but i still think you should give it one more try before heroing

myself to be desu. How to solve the me problem?

Be more specific, did emu steal your girl?

Doesn't feel like there is much to look forward to.

>hate for muslims
I don't know, I kind of like Muslims so I don't see myself faking that, besides I already have a personality prepared for if I ever decide to do it.
Maybe ill pretend to be a Muslim for the first ones just while I fine tune my methods
I feel you user.
Good luck.
Why do you ask? I've been rejected in the past, it can't get better and I will be rejected forever

Dude get over yourself having a girlfriend is not everything in this world. But if you do go out some more then you'll find one eventually instead of sitting in front of a screen whining like a baby

Its not all that tbqh, theyre not worth it imo

I seriously tried suicide many times already, but maybe I'm already in hell, that's why I won't die. We'll know soon though, I intend to jump from a 130m tall building. My life was always hell, hence the first time I tried killing myself I was 8 or so, I jumped in front of a subway train that came out of the tunnel but I was "saved". It's just prolonging suffering, my health is completely frail and crippled, both physical and mental. There's not one person even family who doesn't hate me in a way. I can't get a first job, I went as far as a city 40km away just for a minimum wage job interview which I was rejected for. I am a bad person with bad character and bad behaviour, proof of which is this long blogpost that is disturbing you, seeking some sort of attention etc. I think my very existence is proof that a benevolent God does not exist. I can't understand any of this, as much as I try to get my head around and find any meaning or reason or logic to this, I only end up more desperate, more crazy mad. It's agonizing, I'm like a stray dog that is whimpering since its birth and can't do anything about what he's experiencing because it's shit and because it also a disgusting stray dog nobody will ever do anything about it (not that they should, it's better that way). I'm sorry for making you read this post, it's all I have to cope and as I said I'm a bad person.

It isn't just girls, I've been rejected by society itself
I think there is a small chance of me "knowing" you, you are just missing certain type of image along your post and it would be my confirmation.

I don't get what you mean. I never posted with a trip or name that not Anonymous. And I don't remember knowing anyone from Central America.

Not in person of course, just knowing you from this site, you reminded me of an user.
But I could be wrong, if so im sorry Brazilian user.

unless you kidnapped a bunch of school girls, tortured and then killed them off i don't think society has rejected you. step outside and make something with your life. it's never to late

You just dont get it denmark, I've been lonely all my life not only in relationships, but no friends, almost no family and things like that.
I've missed out on the "fun"

>I've missed out on the "fun"

i want to kill people who say this, by fun im assuming you mean drinking, doing stupid shit, fucking girls and all that shit, well let me tell you something, these are most basic activities that people do since dawn of time (in different ways ofcourse, neanderthals probably didnt smoke weed and play fifa afterwards) and you can do them at any age, unless your dream is to be olympic level athlete you didnt miss out on anything, you just feel this way because all you have is sadness and you are not doing anything but being alone and drowning in it.

I saw a ned (Scottish chav) blowing weed smoke in his 3 year olds son's face today, in public.

It made me wonder if Hitler was right.

>>I've missed out on the "fun"
I mean my own fun, I've missed out on my dream user ;_;
remeber i dont care about girls too much, imnot Chad and they just want him

whats your dream tho?

report him to polis, hitler was right about some things for sure

>whats your dream tho?
I've always wanted to be a musician,don't even care about the money, just want to make art.

and whats stopping you, thats pretty realistic dream

ironically money.
And im insecure about it, my singing voice is too deep and stuff like that

have you tried playing guitar or some other instrument? Also most people i know dont need any spectators to get pleasure from their music, you can sing for yourself

Democracy is dying because people thought it would be fun to watch it die

t. Swedecuck

You know where the no go zones are. What's stopping you fag?

>have you tried playing guitar or some other instrument?
no, too depressed.
I just make lyrics every now and then, only a few have survived, destroyed the rest.
> Also most people i know dont need any spectators to get pleasure from their music, you can sing for yourself
While I dont care about the money, I've always been autistic about the quality of things, I only want to make music if i know that it will be good, and then i post it online, maybe one day someone will like it.

I live in one. A person was killed here one year ago. Our worst zones are safer than your safest zones.

My dentist called me a middle schooler the other day. I'm 19.

>Tell me what bothers you, user.

Well, it's just that, why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

I should have left my home town, but I tried to get some work, got a part time job for 3 months and since then I haven't done anything except get drunk with my far more successful friends.
It's been a year since I finished High school, and my parents are starting to resent me for staying, I can see it in their eyes.
I wish I knew what I wanted to do in life.

my life's a mess and the worst part is I can't even begin to repair it as I can't get over the fact that I've wasted so much of my life browsing stupid bullshit online such as right now, I'm so far behind that it feels like there's no point even trying at this point.