What's the future of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you tell me

hopefully nonexistant

hopefully nonexistant

nuking russia and the uk

Hopefully it stays alive otherwise we are doomed.

Either becoming a federation (and thus an interventionist superpower) or making concessions to Eurosceptics so that it sinks back into being a glorified trade union.

Interracial breeding grounds

I really don't know now. Even if
>le pen
wins I don't think the Frenchies would vote to leave, but who knows.

Hopefully it doesn't disapear, otherwise we'll be back to Ukraine/Belaruse levels of shit in a matter of years.

hopefully with us back in it x

kys

It will be destroyed, because it goes against God. And everything that goes against God is destroyed eventually. Whether it is Rome, Communism or now the EU, it will die.

Germans will be destroy the Europe again.

Father, will you let me kill shitskins?

MAMMA MIA
i'd actually never seen a vatican flag

Which ones?

cheers god

also checked

How's the vacation?

Making Europe non European.

>000
DEUS VULT
second crusades against EU when?

Gotta love this Jenglish.

Ace Maria dues vult what do you ask of me this time?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_R8viSgLTVM

i maybe brexit is right in the future.
only UK can to escape from destroyed Europe.

My country has literally never been doing better and Western Europe has been peaceful for the last 70 years.

Brits can leave if they want, this isn't the Soviet Onion, but what the hell do you mean "destroyed Europe"?

Turn it into a future USA. Europe will die and become Africa/Syria.

You can be in union with Poland and balkans.

Lets return to this question in two weeks

>implying he ever leaves his room
it is a proxy

This lmao.

Still better than nothing, we Rzeczpospolita now.

You guys have internet in Iran?

Hopefully dismantled.

>Turn it into a future USA. Europe will die and become Africa/Syria.
>future USA
>become Africa/Syria
does not compute

USA is full of blacks. Soon Europe will be.

USA is becoming Africa/Mexico coincidence same plan for Europe? Hm.. I stand with Iran desu.

Europe isn't full of blacks like the USA
why doesn't the USA die but Europe yes?

Fascist superstate.

He meant "number one world super power".

Islamic Caliphate

Why would you want that? A democratic superstate would be infinitely better.

USA is dying. Look at it, it is slowly becoming an atheist communist shithole.

I never said I wanted that.

USA has the exact same number of blacks it always had
Europe meanwhile has very few blacks

Except it isn't tho.

It is.

It's literally still the number one country in pretty much everything

Wrong percentage wish negroes to whites is higher than in past if you remove beans us has 50million blacks and 200 million aging whites, so like 20% when in past it was half that in relation to white population at 10%

So was Rome or the British Empire before it fell.

No it fucking isn't, you don't know what communism even is.

Also
>implying secularism is bad
To be expected from an Iranian/Iran proxy user.

Only because of 200 million whites when this old woolen die USA will die and Israel will dominate, Jews already planned their retirement once they finished the us off as they have always done.

The British Empire never "fell" and the UK is still one of the best countries in the world
What exactly are you baiting for?

I studied Politics, I know what Communism is. USA is marching towards it, look at the youth of the united states and what they believe in, they are a generation of Marxists. USA is dead soon.

>The British Empire never "fell
It was destroyed over the course of 30 years after WW2. Of course it fell.

By whom?

Trump just won the election. You're a meme

Yeah, a good chunk of them believe in Trump, a similar sized chunk is SJWs on the different side of the spectrum and the rest are centrists/ normies who don't give a damn about politics.

(checked)
jees. Vatican has the internet

Also Communists used to be a huge movement here so I don't know why you would think I would not know about it.

Trump won with a minority of votes, and he is a neoconservative, which is just a bunch of Communist Jews who switched sides in the 1970s as the Soviet Union started declining. What he is doing is going to cause a backlash of Marxist waves, which will drive the USA further to the left. This is the plan of the Jewish elite in the USA. Everything is in place for it.

Nope, look at the actual data. Picture related, USA election if only the youth could vote.

He still won and the economy is still the best in the world
I like ur memes tho give me more memes

>What he is doing is going to cause a backlash of Marxist waves, which will drive the USA further to the left. This is the plan of the Jewish elite in the USA.
And the end goal is?

To destroy capitalism by discrediting it, wage war against religion and establish a Godless Marxist regime which will then use the power of the USA to force it on the rest of the world, and create a world in the image of Jewry. Communist Jews learned their lessons when they failed with Russia.

But capitalism is at its strongest
the economies have never been better
what memes!

>hostile with Russia
>worsening relations with Turkey
>worsening relations with the UK because brexit
>plans for an EU army that will operate independently from NATO, which will worsen relations with the USA

The future looks bright desu, the EU is an institution of peace, after all.

Capitalism is being manipulated with central bank policies, it will cause another huge crash in the next decade as there are a number of big bubbles waiting to pop.

Yes look at Ahmed next door, every day I get up more despondent, have 30 white children or I will be depressed.

So you're against capitalism
Gotcha

No, I am against Jewish control and manipulation.

>To destroy capitalism by discrediting it
Don't they have the most to lose from this considering they make up a big part of the wealthy?

>wage war against religion and establish a Godless Marxist regime which will then use the power of the USA to force it on the rest of the world, and create a world in the image of Jewry.
What exactly is this world supposed to look like?

You depress me why do you do this? What is wrong with you?
Are you a kike?

And they make up the revolutionaries either way they take power, I'm tired of replying to slavshits who are exploited so easily.

He just said banks don't work
He's an imbecile or a commie

>Don't they have the most to lose from this considering they make up a big part of the wealthy?
No, because they are also the ones who will obtain absolute political power, from which they can complete their ideological agenda. Money is the means of Jews, not the end.

>What exactly is this world supposed to look like?
Like Soviet Union if Trotsky had won the internal struggle.

Cyrus the great pilled on Jews.

>No, because they are also the ones who will obtain absolute political power
Ok, let's assume they do this and then keep power through repressive means. Wouldn't this go against the very essence of communism?

No, they are guarding revolution from subversive elements and building communism.

Stats repression to fight counter revolutionaries.

That is because you make the foolish mistake of believing communist rhetoric, the point of communism is to seize power and maintain it, not to actually carry out all the promises of classless stateless society or whatever.

>hostile with Russia
>plans for an EU army that will operate independently from NATO, which will worsen relations with the USA
Those don't work together, a EU hostile with the U.S. wouldn't be hostile with russia anymore. The only reason Russia and the EU even clash is over the EU being basically the U.S loyal follower.
The only EU country of relevance that 'wants' to oppose russia in the long run is Merkel-Germany because she is a fanatical transatlantist, but there is only so much even she can do.

Right, because the Baltic countries and Poland are totally not paranoid about Russia taking land from them like they did with the Ukraine.

>because the Baltic countries and Poland are totally not paranoid
>The only EU country of relevance

Look, I mean no disrespect to the Balts, they are fine people and I wish them all the best.
But literally no one would care about their opinion if France, germany and italy decide to buddy with russia. And all of those countries were on very good terms with russia just little over a decade ago.

There is nothing any of the butthurt belt could do about it and parts of it are even now breaking off and already buddying up with russia, just look at hungary.

Sorry, meant you.

Don't play stupid here. Ukraine has a totally different situation with Russia.

death

Memes

A neutered Brussels after it attempted and failed to form a federal EU, but the union staying together because people want to keep the nice trade parts.

So you're a tinfoil connoisseur

Gotcha

Deus vult

>Vatican trips
AVE MARIA

hopefully a united states of europe

hopefully nonexistant

represent the collective interests of EU countries to balance our side when negotiating with other large power-blocks

federal state enforced homosexuality

We started off as 20% black back in 1790 (the highest rate we had) yet we risen to super-power. Meanwhile, your country has been irrelevant for over a millennium, despite being located on a historically important crossing point between West-East-Central Asia; and was indirectly controlled by us for a while.

Being degenerate requires falling from previous prosperity, which your nation has never recently had. So, yes, we may be degenerate, and you're not; but your purity is all for nothing, for you're just resuming on with archaic moral, economical, and intellectual stagnation.

Probably just devolves into a trading bloc. Can't imagine that all the members will want to keep Schengen and the political aspects.