Redpill me on US cities

redpill me on US cities

They smell and people dress funny

I always found it weird that the inner city is the worst place to live while suburbs are better in the US since it's the opposite here.

Not much different from Australian cities.
Paradoxically when they're planned they're congested crap and when they're unplanned they have half a chance
People are finally obsessing about public transport 50 years too late
Hipster kids want to move into the inner city
Perhaps the only real difference is in the US some of the hipster kids can afford to

they are all way, way too far away from each other. it's impossible to see all of them without spending at least $1,000 running around.

tl;dr for anyone consider that though, just go to a west coast city and thank me later. the only cities worth seeing outside of the west coast cities are boston and new york.

Freeways and parking lots masquerading as cities with no focus beyond allowing unconstrained suburban sprawl

Autocentric pieces of shit.

>Mfw people say American cities are uncultured
Bland concrete shitties hostile to anyone without a car is what America is all about

Their filled with non-whites

i live in seattle and i play the same video games as i did in houston

don't make me post a euro city racial profile list.

>sunbelt """""cities"""""

a lot of inner city neighborhoods are gentrified now

Nigger my city is >90% white

> >90% """white"""

ftfy

I bet your from a 20% white city you shitskin

Amazing tell us more

i drive to the grocery store to buy food as i did in houston

this.

if you have lived in one, you have lived in all. all big cities are McCities, predictable and "boring"

BUT

boring is very good if you want shit done, if you are a NEET or a retiree, better to spend time in the countryside

well southwestern cities are suburban sprawls
cities like seattle, san francisco, new york city are urban sprawls

like i had huge grocery stores in texas where every street corner had huge plazas/(strip malls?) and i could shop in peace
here i have to fight for parking to get to a grocery store surrounded by buildings and apartments, fight to navigate the aisles for my lucky charms and monster energy drinks

>The entire Dallas-Ft Worth area

Inhuman desu.
Urban Texas is probably an accurate facsimile of the sixth circle.

Haha few nigger here
America city better cheap food though
I want cheap cheese

This isn't true. You can't compare shitty ass Houston, Denver, or Minneapolis to Seattle, Portland, or San Francisco. That's retarded.