Your country

>your country
>Would you give your nobility to live as an amerindian in the Amazon for your whole life and drown in native pussy to the point of dying from it?

Italy
Yes
it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ermanno_Stradelli

>going anywhere near Br*zil

you mean leprosy

i think i will pass the pucci

>about to be nuked by North Korea
>about to be sent to fight for Israel in Syria
>thinks my country is a shithole
I am the one laughing my friend

There are many cities that are not violent. I've never seen a favela in my life.

>grabbing pic of some random chick
>photoshoping a red strip on her face

kuruminha meme is so overposted that it's starting to lose quality.

blame the russians not us

>monkies only defense of his country is saying that his country is too shitty to be nuked or be involved in foreign affairs
JUST

>USAians actually admit their country is too stupid to not get nuked or involved in foreign affairs
I am still laughing

>i-i AM STILL LAUGHING! h-hue hue

*gets sent to die in a war, while I drink caipirinha at the beach while watching girls in small bikinis*

Okay I said I would stop tbe banana meme, but you are making me want to retract that

If our country is so shit tier why do many gringos still come here? Even G. Greenwald lives here.

Why are you so butthurt about some banter?

i want to kill the op

Just fishing for my daily (You) dose, which obviously is fueled by the buttflustering of your compatriots

>browsing Sup Forums

Your thread is just the buttblasted comment you made here though It seems you are legitimately ticked off by this

>shitzil

DAY OF THE CAGE SOON MONKIES!

In reality your comments are just a buttocks ached response to this Which was originally a counter response to your post, which maybe gave you hatred to post again, or maybe not? Then I wonder why you keep on posting? Maybe... you are actually anger and fear the future of your country don't you? It's ok, we understand your fears, we will always welcome you with open arms :)

lmao

We gonna die fighting. Watch MMA and see how tough we are.
Verás que um filho teu não foges à luta.

damn

nah, the Amazon a shit, and natives are fucking ugly, unless the models you post pretending they're not mixed as fug

unlike*

>Not knowing North Korean nukes can only reach California if they even work or exist, which would benefit us
>Thinking that I as an asthmatic NEET will get drafted
>Implying your country with toxic drinking water isn't a literal shit hole.

Oo oo ah ah, wanna banana, Mr. monkey? Do a nice trick for me and you get a banana.

40 million niggers really ruins your country

yeah, congrats on living on the small percentage of the country that is not a complete shithole