If you could trade away your current life for the American dream, would you?

Mcmansion in the suburbs
Relatively conservative Christian waifu
Kids
Car
Slow uneventful days
Weekends in Church and doing family stuff if not fixing shit around the home.
Etc..

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/greencard
youtube.com/watch?v=4uYHlIo8y54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probably would

beats living in a flatshare in london spending my spare time on the 'chan

Where do I sign ?

uscis.gov/greencard

That or seduce American. Or just fly over to the states and not leave (that's what most mexicans besides the very poorest do)

No

My life is already shit and I live in a boring ass country, but the only thing that could be worse is living in the land of the free while not being free (family, kids, wife, responsibility n shiet).
That would be toptier torture for my brain tbhqh.

Fuck that shit, I don't want kids. I'm already living the life I want. I own a modest house in an older suburb of a mid-sized city within driving distance of a major city (for when I want to go out to a really nice restaurant or check out some professional sports). I like my job, and I have a girlfriend who also doesn't want kids. We don't even want to move in together, she likes her condo and I like my house. Works for me.

The last time American was great is when minorities were segregated, maybe we should bring that back.

>family, kids, wife, responsibility n shiet
>not free
Holy shit. Anything more cuck than not reproducing and letting your genetic line die?

Well I think it's OK. There are no real germans left anyways. They all died in Russia and whatever "germans" left are just uk/fr/us/ussr rape babies.

It's called the American Dream because you need to be dreaming to think any of that is real.

>Or just fly over to the states and not leave

Kek, lots of Brazilians do this. There are these South Brazilian guys(pic related) that keep helping other Brazilians move into the USA illegally, they help them get jobs and a place to stay. They even give tips how to get an American girl to marry her for green card. Hilarious stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=4uYHlIo8y54

>conservative Christian

nope

More like... the American NIGHTMARE.

Yes please.

>Christian
Dropped

No thanks I prefer to live in poverty giving all my money to the state so they can give it to Mohamned so he can feed his 13th children who will fuck my only child and daughter after he grew up
God I love this country

>Paraguay
>even thinking you have a choice
KEK

Paragay>USgay

Implying I'm not going to find a way to fuck it up anyway like with everything I do

beats being a longer virgin who spends his spare time watching weird films and playing vidya i guess
i'd give anything to be a normie

I did. Moved from UK to US around 7 years ago. Honestly the best decision I've made. Britain was a shit.

i'm already doing at the end of this year but i'm moving to a city, not the shitty suburbs