Do you like Argentina? have you ever meet an Argentine irl?

do you like Argentina? have you ever meet an Argentine irl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DO0dYp0UOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=njntSJMvOFg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No I haven't, but from the few TV documentaries I saw it looked pretty nice. Also Pope is from there.

Southern-Europe tier in terms of whiteness, so not so bad

I would like to like it but all the argies here bully me

I was in pic related a few days ago lol

They look like average spics

Yes
No

But I would like to mea-I mean meet Dybala.
S-Such a qt

>do you like Argentina?
Yes. Good beef and better fly fishing.

>have you ever meet an Argentine irl?
I think there was an exchange student in HS.

i have met a few, all of them have been snooty cunts. fuck argentina

I was there 2 days ago, Villa La Angostura is nicer desu.

Seems livable, but the whole shitty internet/everything is expensive/low wages thing puts me off.

Did you guys meet

Yes, we had sexy time in the forest.

Argentina looks really nice. It's sad that you're economically in decline though

post more, I lack pics of patagonia

Yes and yes. Pretty beautiful country and nice people. Nuke porteños though.

Same cascade, that phone pics have shitty contrast for some reason, it looked much more green irl.

what's that rising smoke?

Pic was taken from the cave behind the waterfall.

Argentina is going to be the last refuge for white people fleeing the muslim and african hordes invading Europe.

>similar climate
>christian (catholic even!)
>beautiful nature
>hate britbongs as much as we all do
I'd move there in a heartbeat

we're full though
sorry colombia sama

we have plenty of space

Kill the indios and BAM there is your space.

we don't, don't be a cuck. difficult times are about to come and we can't give away any precious territory.

Argentinians are cool people.

t. been to Buenos Aires twice

we have plenty of space I said.

>don't be a cuck
we're already cucked by indios street-shitters, let the whiteys colonize Argentina again.

Argentina rules. If I were to move to a Latin American country it would definitely be Argentina. Pic related

Argentina is whi-

Reading Borges made me realise why being immortal would be horrible.
What a surprise, the gibsmedat argies are the non whites..

My favorite stories from this book are:
>Tlon, Uqbar, Orbis Tertius
>Three Versions of Judas
>The South (the best)
>The Secret Miracle

Would like to visit one day, but all I ever hear about is crime unless it's football news.

Is it easy to avoid the more dangerous areas? How do you feel about Chinese people/general Asians?

come, we need population to defend the patagonia

this guy here gets it, fuck the amerindian poster.

I've never been there, but I have met someone from Argentina and that person was pretty cool

>terms of whiteness

And this is important, how? Maybe i'm approaching your statement with too much common sense

What's wrong with Patagonia? I thought everything was ok in there

I second this notion, and also submit that we should consider annexing Chile for the new Argentinian reich.

I will one day take over your country, enforce a massive positive eugenic purge where everyone has european babies regardless of genetic background, and move you all to patagonia where real europeans should be living.

Other than that it's ok I guess.

>Chile
nah, too complicated, and we should learn a new language, I prefer to annex Uruguay

Barbosa pls, you're not one to talk about eugenic purge and having european babies only

separatistas mapuches, terratenientes poderosos comprando tierras a 2 mangos, recursos, mochileros israelies (Veteranos de guerra) caminando como si nada por ahi, el plan andinia

>tfw live in florianopolis
>tfw teased with superior qt argentine girls my entire life
>tfw no qt argentine gf

Así que estamos hasta el orto y yo ni enterado.

Los mapuches no son separatistas, son 4 gatos locos que buscan lugares turisticos o con entradas a yacimientos de petroleo para cobrar algo y vivir sin laburar. La mayoría los detesta, los zurdos en la facultad los aman por alguna razon.

RIGHTFUL. ARGENTINE. CLAY.

REEEEEE GIVE THEM BACK ANGLOS

aca esta la base de los mapuches

Enlace Mapuche Internacional
6 Lodge Street
Bristol
BS1 5LR
Inglaterra
Tel/Fax: + 44-117-9279391
E-mail: [email protected]

si, en inglaterra

One of the Spanish teachers at my school was Argentine. He was white too.

youtube.com/watch?v=DO0dYp0UOUw

I want to go to Bariloche some day... I heard that you can buy some cheap things in some cities, though the taxes are rising.

los neomarxistas aman a las (((minorías)))

There are Israelis in Argentina?

Defend from who?

>Inglaterra
que sorpresa, todavia siguen con la misma mentalidad desde 1833 parece.

see and to bleach the population as well.

(((AMIA)))

Send troops lmoa.

>send troops
b-b-but minorities...

No one would notice if some accidents happen.

>tfw no vigilante argentino
feelsbadman.jpg

JKAKJKJAKJAKJAKJAJKAJKJKAJKAJKKJAKJAJKAKJ LOS BULIADOS SENIORES

DO IT!

yes
yes

Probably were Bonaerensians, they are the East coasters from here, elitist assholes.

I met one argentinian exchange student

He was behaving extremely gay and only hung out with girls. We suspected he was actually a fag and it was confirmed when one day he came really close to me and started giving me a massage while babling something in spanish. I turned around, punched him in the face and told him to stop behaving like a faggot. He literally stopped talking to guys all together. He was from buenos aires and looked like a gay italian

Buenos Aires is basically a gay Italian city.

Are you really that cute? post pic or I won't believe you.

Wow that was pretty rude of you Hans. How is Hauptschule btw?

>He was from buenos aires and looked like a gay italian
that's the perfect name for an indie band

kek, I knew some turbofag that went there too, in exchange I also knew a fag tanzanian-german that came here.

what are you a cuck? bully them too.

I was on the Gymnasium, 9th grade when this happened

he's probably a CHI, everyone bully them

> hung out with girls
Gay people never hang out with girls.
Also not all gay argies are effeminate twinks. For example, here are their bears at a local LGBT event.

me on the left

I knew 3 gay people in school, and they ALWAYS hung out with girls. I think its just for their own comfort since our guys still have some sort of anti-gay thinking and don't hesitate to out a faggot

1. No
2. Of course, look my flag.

yes, they even bombed their own embassy and other institute to make a false flag, you will know later when they want to invade iran

you need to go back

>do you like Argentina?
Yes, it is on my travel plans

>have you ever meet an Argentine irl?
Yes, my spanish teacher back in high school was argentinian, he was a nice man, he insisted on going to work by bike a couple months: he was always red

el morenazi seniores

>LGBT event
Fucking lost it

you're alright

>mochileros israelies
can i steal their mochilas?

Totally

If I could find a job in Argentina, I'd move there.

Memes aside, can a gringo rent a car and drive to Patagonia? Any motels along the highways? Or would still need a local sherpa?

Those faggots ate shit in here in Uruguay in the 90's. Especially the one in the middle

All admitted to the hospital with injuries from Peñarol barrabravas after they came acting like cool porteños.

River the same by the way, poor abuelo

I know there is less corruption in Uruguay than in Argentina. Are your barras bravas more like regular hooligans or they are also basically organized crime just like theirs?

During the World Cup i met all kinds of foreigners in airports because i used to travel regularly and the airports were (obviously) full to the top with foreigners coming to see the games.

I remember that i was in queue to board a plane to Rio de Janeiro and there were a bunch of argentinian guys in front of me, like 7 or 8.
I'm not joking when i say that all of them were tall, pale white, blonde, blue eyed and handsome (no homo), every single one of them was a Chad. The british and austrian girls behind me were mirin' hard, usually i'm a confident guy but it was difficult to not feel inferior, being 5'5" and having an average face.

no one knows or cares about "ur gay"

but you have to admit that those are ugly cocky faggots and it is nice that they got their asses handed to them in uruguay. unless you are a boca fan of course.

i am not a boca fan. even if i was, why would i care about those criminals?

i am from the north of argentina, these peñarol littel shittes stole flags from a car. now they're gonna get fucked in the ass when they come here. We are not porteño fags, this is the land of the gauchos.

>north of argentina
What part?
>this is the land of the gauchos
First time I hear an Argentino in here larping as a gaucho

>larping as a gaucho
way to piss off the brazilian autist, that triggers him hard :D

The best looking foreigners I saw during the World Cup were Aussies. I was only there because I was like ehhh perfect time to visit Brazil. I met Argentinians too, they were cool too.

>mfw Argentina is whiter than Norway

Tucumán.

How do you feel about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=njntSJMvOFg
Also, how is the people where you live and how do you look? do people look like in pic related? :D

Never been, but it seems cool.
Had a really religious friend from there who
would always pray for people, and wanted to be a missionary after high school.