/friendship/

/friendship/

Comfy post easter edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJBHv39WSeA&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hello.
So, a dumb question: What is the purpose of these threads anyway? If it's just comfy Sup Forums posting, that's fine, too.

Just comfy thread. The Russians didn't even show up yesterday though :/

How are you today?

Oh I found a funny Prussia Vid from EU4 if you want to see?

youtube.com/watch?v=SJBHv39WSeA&feature=share

Good. It's my birthday today, actually. How about you?

Aw. Saxony falls first. But quite funny still (even though I've never played EU4).

Oh wow. Happy Birthday!!

24? What will you do today?

I'm ok. Don't really know what to do today though.

Poor Saxony :/

to be fair though when you play Brandenburg its in the way at the start and will either try to rival you or ally you and its weak and has juicy land so its not much of a choice. Also its an Elector so its valuable if you want to be emperor.

/autisim

Thanks! Yes, right, I'm 24 now.
Playing vidya is always an option, isn't it? :-P Or maybe summoning Russia to the thread, however that may work.

24!! Oh noes!

[spoiler]you won't be cute soon ;_;7[/spoiler]

idk mate I played EU4 all day yesterday after I spoke to you basically. Was thinking about buying stellaris but its quite expensive and I can just pirate it. Also I've got like 6 hours on Nier so maybe I should really play that? idk

I'd buy you a (cheap) game for you birthday if its something we could play and you'd want it though

>;_;7
Still got a few years left in me, I think. And I hope I'll stop wanting to be cute then anyway.

>Was thinking about buying stellaris but its quite expensive and I can just pirate it.
Or at least wait for a sale or something. I have a friend who's studying game design and I think he likes it, so I guess it's good. But I'm not a turn-based strategy guy (what I assume it is). Then again, I'm not really a strategy guy generally (I have played some SC2, but it's much too stressful for me most of the time).
I like to play first-person shooters in singleplayer on normal difficulty. That's the kind of game guy I am.

>so maybe I should really play that? idk
You got 50 games, there got to be something in there. But then again, I have like 100 and I haven't played most of them...

>I'd buy you a (cheap) game for you birthday if its something we could play and you'd want it though
I appreciate the thought, but nah, I'm good, man. I don't think it would be worth it, given my erratic interest in gaming. Also, I just remembered that my GPU died like a month ago and I want to wait a couple of months until I buy a new one, so that would probably limit the selection of games beyond what makes sense to consider.
Thanks a lot anyway!

>I like to play first-person shooters in singleplayer on normal difficulty. That's the kind of game guy I am.
(I meant that sarcastically, by the way. I'm someone who plays both Pokémon and Call of Duty for the story. Yeah, right, I know.)

This thread is cancer.

Why would you not want to be cute?

idk Stellaris is just Eu4 or CK2 in space I think. So it would be a real time (sort of) grand strategy. So there's 5 speeds you can choose and you can pause but its not turn based.

I actually don't like rts that much. I like unit based ones though like Total War. but that's GS as well with battles in it in rts

I've recently fallen for a legitimately stupid little thing of buying games and not playing them. The steam trap I guess. Bought a game I had a pirated copy of and hadn't played. Don't know what I was playing at honestly.

Fair enough. Have you played any telltale games?

Should't you nip down the dungeon and water your daughter mate?

Yes. You're more than welcome to join.

Thank you.

No, I don't have a daughter or a dungeon.

And you call yourself Australian, sad!

Also r8 my Austria

>
>
>

>Why would you not want to be cute?
I just hope I stop to in the future, because it will be really impossible then; and I'm not a fan of wanting something unattainable.

>So there's 5 speeds you can choose and you can pause but its not turn based.
Interesting. But still probably not something for me, I don't think I have the patience for it...

>Bought a game I had a pirated copy of and hadn't played.
Gotta support the industry, man.

>Fair enough. Have you played any telltale games?
Not yet. That actually sounds like a good idea. But I'd probably rather shorten my anime backlog instead, to be honest...

Got anything to tell? Hobbies, obsessions, I don't know? What's your excuse for not having a dungeon?

schluchtenscheißer

This season has really good animes actually. I just don't have the energy to watch them desu. Also might be good to wait untill all attack on titan is out and then binge watch it.

Danmachi season 2 would be fun though.

>Not yet. That actually sounds like a good idea.
Walking dead season 1 is amazing. Super good game. Wolf among us is very good too.

>I don't think I have the patience for it...
Eh its surprisingly complex I guess. Always something to do. My real problem is that I'm too lazy to micromanage everything. But enough about my autisim

So what's your plans for today?

wut?

>Hobbies, obsessions, I don't know?
My life mainly revolves around my works and a few friends, I have no hobbies really. I have a few obsessions but they are not that weird.

>What's your excuse for not having a dungeon?
Why would I want a dungeon?

>Got anything to tell?
Did you know that if the sun stopped outputting light we would not find out for roughly 8 minutes.

What's your work?

What are your not weird obsessions?

austrians are schluchtenscheißer, sth like valley defecator

>What's your work?
I work in a restaurant and in a school.

>What are your not weird obsessions?
I am obsessed with trains, star wars and anime. So not so weird I think.

r8 my europe

That's not very nice.

Sounds pretty fair enough.

>I am obsessed with trains, star wars and anime. So not so weird I think.
Sounds a little autistic but fair enough interests. What's your take on the next star wars?

What animes do you like?

Literally what the fuck have you been doing for 380 years?

Hang about I'll pull up a picture of my france I started Yesterday (so I could do the revolution events)

Well, I don't like AoT very much. Or, to put it more bluntly, I just don't like it.
So there weren't any series I was really badly interested this season (other than continuing LWA), but then again I don't have the time to watch multiple ongoing things. If the internet tells me something is in fact very interesting, I'll just put it on my backlog and watch it later.

My plans for today are mostly going to bed soon-ish, then getting up again, and going out with my family in the evening. No party planned yet.

>around my works
And you're OK with that or are you just too burnt out after work to do something else?

>Why would I want a dungeon?
Why not have a comfy dungeon? With soft pillows, candles and the like?

>Did you know that if the sun stopped outputting light we would not find out for roughly 8 minutes.
Indeed. And it would be the same if it just disappeared altogether, earth would leave orbit only eight minutes later. But if the sun suddenly collapsed into a black hole, our orbit would stay just the same.

>Literally what the fuck have you been doing for 380 years?

i wanted aesthetic borders

was a comfy game and the first one I've played in over 2 years

Yeah idk I enjoyed AoT and I really liked Danmachi. It was super comfy

>My plans for today are mostly going to bed soon-ish
Sounds like a solid plan. Isn't it like 4am or something?

>Why not have a comfy dungeon? With soft pillows, candles and the like?
You just want someone to put you in a dungeon

Fair enough. idk I'm kinda tempted to have a crack at forming Rome in that one I posted. Allied with kebab but I can probably 1v1 them pretty easy and I've got far more allys anyway

>What's your take on the next star wars?
I think it looks better than episode VII. I like the ideas being explored in it about the end of the Jedi.

>What animes do you like?
A little bit of everything, but I do not watch things seasonally, just whatever I feel like. At the moment that is Shin Sekai Yori and I just caught up with Yojo Senki. I am not claiming to have amazing tastes or anything.

>And you're OK with that or are you just too burnt out after work to do something else?
I just do not have enough time, when I am not at work I feel tired from work so cannot be bothered to do anything. I used to go swimming a lot for example, but have not gone for a year or so now. But this is just a temporary state of being so it is ok.

>Why not have a comfy dungeon? With soft pillows, candles and the like?
Because, I can do that already in a bedroom.

>Isn't it like 4am or something?
Yes.

>You just want someone to put you in a dungeon
Y-yes.

>I am not claiming to have amazing tastes or anything.
I really truly loved some parts of SSY. I loved how the backstory and the setting was explored. OST was also good. But the characters and how the story was resolved absolutely ruined it for me, unfortunately.

>But this is just a temporary state of being so it is ok.
OK then.

>I can do that already in a bedroom.
...point taken.

Bottom three paragraphs are for (You), obviously.

Having problems with my sleep actually. Wish I could get a bit more atm. Went to bed at like midnight then woke up at 7 then went back to sleep for 2 hours.

Feels bad

>Y-yes.
You could find your Fritzel on Sup Forums man, you never know

Well it was nice to talk to you both, but I have to go back to bed now as I have work in the morning. Goodnight.

Night mate. Feel free to drop in again

Well, I often sleep 9 or 10 hours, actually.

>You could find your Fritzel on Sup Forums man, you never know
I'm a grown adult male. It'll be fine.

Gute Nacht!

>Well, I often sleep 9 or 10 hours, actually.
Yeah I was doing a weird shift at one point. Staying up at night then sleeping in the day. Didn't last long but was still not good.

I just need a nice 12 hour session to recharge a bit

>I'm a grown adult male. It'll be fine.
Oh I was talking about a consensual thing

Consensual rape is best, yes.

Sometimes I use a week to re-adjust my sleep cycle by going to bed four hours later each day. It always degrades over the next couple of weeks, though (last time I did it was a month ago).

idk I drink a lot of coffee I think. I really need to buy some decaf because I like the taste even late at night.

I was playing games last night though and I heard a morning bird and thought it was morning for a few minutes. Was like 11 though

Thankfully I guess.

What sort of meal will you have tonight?

I won't eat anything anymore this night; this evening we'll probably go out for something Indian.

Well, when I'm not drinking water I mostly drink chocolate milk, so I don't have that for an excuse. I just happen to talk to people late in the night sometimes and then my sleep schedule slips by two hours or so and usually stays that way then.

I meant your birthday meal. Is indian you favourite type of food? What's your favourite Dish?

And to be fair you've talked to me late at night two days in a row so I'm not complaining mate

Maybe my favorite type of food is actually American, but I won't get my mother to go eat a burger on my birthday. I really have a thing for burgers, but I don't have a specific favorite dish to speak of.

Do you? How is Australian cuisine like anyway? I have eaten kangaroo once, but that's pretty much all I know (and I don't even know whether kangaroo is commonly eaten in Australia)...

Hmm I quite like burgers atm too. I had a stunning burger at a pub and it turned me around on them (I wouldn't eat ground meat for years. I did once that I remember though)

I've been making some at home in the last two months or something. I just dose the patties with salt and pepper on both sides then fry it like you do a steak

Um I think my all time favourite dish is Peking Duck. Can't get a good one in Hobart that I've found though

And idk. Maybe Indian? I do make quite a lot of currys I guess.

>How is Australian cuisine like anyway?
Anglo basically. So meat and 3 veg for the standard I guess. Then just shit from all around the world.

Well I mean we don't have kangaroos in Tasmania so the local butcher has only wallaby I think. Its reasonably common I think. But obviously sheep cow chicken and pig are the staple

pic rel is a picture of the burger I liked

It's actually been much too long since I had a Peking Duck. I really should make up on that.

Oh yes, it looks delicious indeed.

Anyway, I think I'll go to bed now. See you, have a good afternoon!

Has anyone ever found sauce on this?

And ok mate. Sweet dreams

And happy birthday!!

I don't know any, unfortunately.
Thanks!