80% of Hungarian posters on Sup Forums do NOT speak english

>80% of Hungarian posters on Sup Forums do NOT speak english

what should be done about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

budapesttimes.hu/2015/01/09/only-one-in-seven-hungarians-speaks-adequate-english/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anglicise them

can you provide us with a scientific study that backs that claim up?

budapesttimes.hu/2015/01/09/only-one-in-seven-hungarians-speaks-adequate-english/

fact:

99% of all anglo poster on Sup Forums know only 1 (one) language.

what should be done about this?

this is an english speaking board pendejo

posters on Sup Forums aren't representetive of their countrie's populations.

don't you ever dare to reply to my post fucking leaf

can i?

of courshe :3

why not?

kys dumb injun

nada tio me vale con uno jaja

I for one, am very pleased that so few Hungarians speak foreign languages.

It just means that my knowledge is much more valuable, and that I'm constantly getting job interviews just because I speak English well.

haha, fuck my countrymen sideways, they're all morons

kek, excellent post

thanks bro stay safe and away from gangs

>why not?
For real? Because people on Sup Forums all follow a similar ideology, are of similar age group and gender, also most of them have some level of education to be able to fluently post in english

just because you post here doesn't mean you speak fluent english

lots of spaniards, brazilians, russians, japanese, etc speak broken english on here

yes, yet most people in those countries don't speak english at all, except for a few words like "okay", "mcdonalds" and "thank you".
broken english still means you can make yourself understood. also you disregarded all the other points i made, typical leafshit

i see fluent english more often than broken english from all those cunts except japan

what ideology are we following?

yeah and those posters post outside of their general

most hungarians stay in their general and don't post in english threads

>what ideology are we following?
national conservatism/white nationalism for the most part? it's Sup Forums lite if you haven't noticed

This, but japanons with broken English are usually English teachers or proxytards pretending to be ethnic Japanese

most people on Sup Forums are not white, especially posters from 1st world countries

Same applies to Chinese flags sadly...

There's a few chinks here and there, but if it's a European/North American flag it's fairly safe to assume that the poster is white

how do you know they have broken english and not just no english if they dont post outside their general?

honestly i wish we got more posters from the far east or africa. it gets boring with just the americas, europe and australia

countries like canada, australia, UK, america, germany, the netherlands, and france are more likely to be non-white than white

because only 12% of hungarians can understand an english news broadcast

so it's safe to assume most hungarian posters are not confident in their english capabilities

>countries like canada, australia, UK, america, germany, the netherlands, and france are more likely to be non-white than white
where are you getting this from?

>European/North American flag it's fairly safe to assume that the poster is white
Just no. Turks constantly post with German, Austrian and Dutch flags. French flags hide Algerians, blacks and Moroccoans. Under Spaniard flags chicanos and sudacas dwell. Sweden, Norway....enough said.

The only nations I trust to be white are Finland, the Baltics and Eastern Euros+ Slovenia, Croatia. Notice how I left out Balkanites.

lurk more

Far East reporting in from Auckland (新北京市)

He's been probably visiting generals like /mena/ or /asean/, where the emigrants from these countries post to keep in touch with their roots.
If you look into /deutsch/, /nederdraad/, /francophone/, you will notice that most posters are hardline right wingers who hate muslims and niggers.
I guess some sort of survey would have to be made, evaluating how many Sup Forums posters actually are white.

>leaf spouts some dumb shit out of his ass
>this makes me new

chicanos and sudacas are honorary whites

there is lot of gooks under western flags, also lot of niggers

i meet diaspora all the time here. i mean people actually living in the cunt

*observe more

You'll notice it after a while

>chicanos and sudacas are honorary whites
LithuaniANO por favor. Latin America had actually surpassed fucking Africa, and is currently the most dangerous continent on the planet. Honorary white my ass.

don't bully my small cute friends you fucking leaf

memes aside hungarians seem to be just renting free space on Sup Forums since they never post outside their circlejerk kurva thread. might as well create their own hungarian kurvachan