Sometimes I feel like just fucking off to Asia and seeing where life takes me

Sometimes I feel like just fucking off to Asia and seeing where life takes me.

where in the US are you? how old?
I been thinking the same.

same but no money, skills, experience, or well anything really

you sound like an American that I met once. he thought the same, so he decided to come here. He was an asshole.

went through the same thing at the end of last year. quit my job, sold all my things, except I went to europe.
thought it would change my life for the better.
after 2 months of moving around to different cities, staying at airbnbs, hostels, hotels... eventually only to realize that im just wasting money and there was no way i could stay there legit without a visa. returned to US in december, but now thinking of trying it again in asia, except just for fun.

are you gay? i have some flip friends. seems like half of them are gay. One of them told me that half of the guys from the Philippines are gay. just wondering if that's true.

>are you gay?
not really.
>half of the guys are gay
kinda, what surprises me though is the lack of 'masculine' homosexuals like those I saw in the US. Most, if not all of them are outstandingly feminine.

I still have my head above water. I studied in Europe for 2 years and learned a lot about myself, but now I am thinking South America or Asia and calling it quits there and settle down where I like it.
Far East Russia or Argentina are on my radar

east russia sounds depressing actually.
do you have legal ways of staying in those places or are you just thinking of risking it?

thanks for the info. that's really fascinating to me.
do you know how the girls there feel? i mean if half of the guys are gay, i would imagine the girls can get pretty desperate no?

lmao sounds like you're the desperate one

next time on
>your post
you will write
>uh nuh totally not
stay tuned

I'm sure it's your dream living in a country with 100% fags, but I'm legit doing research here.

every hetero male would want to know this.

Atm I am trying the direct way of finding a job in those places, then moving. No luck yet. I don't have the balls to just pack up and leave without having a place to live or a job.
One ace in the hole that I have is the job I once had in Russia teaching English. I could send a message on facebook right now and fly out in August, but I want something better.

you're legit desperate for pussy

ah yeah, teaching english is always an easy option i guess. I was travelling through turkey and just because I was american, i was offered teaching jobs in small towns if I wanted :).
finding work first is definitely the smarter thing to do. I already had the balls to just pack and leave, but realized how stupid that was afterwards. It was still fun though.

don't need to go to Philippines for that, Hans. I have money and I'm a decent looking guy. I'm legit curious to know if it would be more fun to go to Philippines with my friends

A shallow ditch I hope. You weeb piece of shit.

Like I already wrote
>uh nuh totally not
but you wouldn't be fascinated by a place where getting laid is guaranteed if you were actually decent-looking. Only if you were a loser.

says the chink. maybe OP is one of you and just wants to go back to his homeland.

a country where 50% of the guys are gay. you don't find that interesting? or curious how that affects social aspects of their society? Maybe 50% of the girls are lesbos. You're just showing some superiority complex now. Have a small pecker? maybe your women leaving you for Mehmets? tell me, what's really going on. Now I'm more fascinated about Finland, and why their males are so insecure.

If you do this, please go to Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, etc.

Southeast Asia is far more accommodating for directionless idiots than Japan. Every now and then I have the misfortune of meeting """english""" """teachers""" who had the same idea as you and they're skinnyfat weirdos with prematurely receeding hairlines who are constantly mooching off people to survive.

If you go to SEA, you can be poor and ugly with all the other sex tourists disguised as educators there.

>the girls can get desperate
not really different from what I've seen anywhere else, the lower classes tho are a little desperate for white men, not because they're exotic, it's because of their money. If you really want to try, be careful, I've seen dumb white americans fall to this a few times.

>50% gays
don't take that seriously, there's a lot, but not 50%.

niponsan, but your population is in decline. these weebos may be your last hope... who else will have sex with your women if not them?
>i'm not white.

ah. good to know. thanks for the info.
I'm south east asian also, so I think I will just blend in if I visit :)

damn, if anyone here is insecure it's you

I wasn't one of those "English teachers". It really was legit and teaching people aged from 6-40 really upped my self-confidence. Once you do that once and put that on your resume, everybody wants you in Asia. I've had people in China directly contact me on whatsapp about coming and doing exactly what I did in Russia. It is very tempting atm.

Can you explain to me this meme of Japanese "English teachers". If I went to Japan for English, I would take it seriously and attempt to learn some Japanese. Yeah I know, I am one of those freaks that wants to work for real.

you big strong man. so handsome. can get pussy all day long. except you spend all day on Sup Forums like every every loser here. look in the mirror, Hans. Subconsciously, I'm who you're looking at. Get over yourself.

>why yes, i do like to indulge in armchair freudian psychoanalysis on Sup Forums in the middle of the night

>I've had people in China directly contact me on whatsapp about coming and doing exactly what I did in Russia. It is very tempting atm.
life is short, bro.
make it as interesting as you can.

>south east asian
which one?

>armchair freudian psychoanalysis on Sup Forums
sounds good to me. it's free, so I can't complain.

The meme is that unless you are a university teacher or have enough capital to establish your own private classroom, you won't actually be helping anybody with English, regardless of how much you care.

Public schools will use you like a tape recorder, and private chains work you like a big-nosed field nigger. They expect you to spend more time shilling company textbooks than teaching people English. It's a mockery of a profession as a whole.

That's why it's really hard to respect English teachers in Japan. They're kinda like a janny on a Sup Forums. They may not do it for free, but they're definitely wasting their lives.

Vietnamese

Did you need any Teaching English Certification to teach in Russia then?

>They may not do it for free, but they're definitely wasting their lives.

doing what you want part of the joy of life. spending any time caring about what others think of you is also a waste of your life.

I didn't, All you need is a university degree. The way it works is that you'll be a "teacher's assistant" that shadows a teacher in a class. Officially you are in their government's a volunteer. They provided an apartment and partial re-reimbursement for the flight.

Interesting. So you get paid for just reading to students and being a textbook shill? Not too bad desu.

you sound like a virgin

just ignore him man he's a butthurt English teacher who doesn't want more competition so he tells everyone "waaah English teachers are treated like shit girls won't like you this is my turf!"

>All you need is a university degree
that's interesting. They woudn't even verify if it's legit then.
>The way it works is that you'll be a "teacher's assistant" that shadows a teacher in a class.
sounds like a comfortable position to be in actually.

Well they do ask you to attach a copy of the diploma with your resume. I guess so. It was comfy. The daily structure was 6 hours a day starting around 10 every morning, off at 12:00 for lunch then 15-19:00. That wasn't straight through, rather 4 classrooms an hour. Sort of a rover between teachers. The highschool age kids were the most fun. Their level was high enough to be able to crack jokes.
The only thing that was at most times annoying was the little kids not paying attention, and the "can you please repeat that" Fuck me that was irritating.

That's the tone I got from him

I guess you need to really love teaching to do it. I felt sorry for a lot of my teachers when I was in school. Kids can be dumb/mean little fuckers.

Yeah looking back at how much of a little shit I was to my teachers, I've come to respect the profession.