What happens here

what happens here

like canada but they uses miles and fahrenheit

This. They even have the accent

Farming and joyriding in the summer, ice fishing and snowmobiling in the winter and that's about it.

One of the few states that has a large percentage of rural voters that vote Dem. There it's called Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party.

scandinavian shit

Sounds Communist, let's wipe them out.

canadians in denial

Minnesotans are honourary leafs.

Oh they are. They pull straight "didn't do anything!" excuses for scumfucks who get shot trying to attack their girlfriends and the EMTs helping them. They also have politicians that openly dox their constituents because the concerns were deemed too racist. They also have a shit load of Somali refugees turning the twin cities into a shithole. That last bit isn't surprising though since like pointed out, it has the highest concentrations of Scandinavian diaspora. Even in the US Swedes can't help but cuck out.

I'm slightly confused as to what the "other" in the corner of Iowa is.

amish

Total goofiness.

t. Minnesotafag

So... Dutch/German?

I know this map is fucked up because my city is actually on it.

Most likely, there's a county in Pennsylvania with the same white and that's the state with the highest amount of both Amish and Dutch in the US.

I suppose so.
You think living in Iowa I would know what goes on over there, but anything west of Des Moines is just a barren wasteland to me.

Hah, Omaha here and we think the same way. Everything between here and Des Moines is just nothing. Even our newscasts stop covering tornadoes once they cross 10-15 miles over the border.

Iowa stands for Idiots Out Wandering Around to salty motherfuckers around here.

That's Lancaster County, PA. Used to live close to there.

I've never once heard anyone call it duck duck grey duck.

wrong

it's just flat out regular dutch. there are tons of van de stroets and veens and van edes there.

Pennsylvania dutch are German through and through, though; their dialect is just screwy.

go to sleep all of you, now

make me

I'll buy you some timbits and leave them on the counter for your breakfast.

alright, see ya in the morning

Somalians, Norwegians, and Swedes inhabit that area.