Americans

Americans

You have 30 seconds to justify why you don't live in Miami

Growing number of faggots from the North.

There you go, there's your answer.

I dont want AIDS

It's full of Cubans, and goddamned snowbird yankees/jews.

>only 240,000 people live in Miami and it's world known
>1,500,000 live in Philadelphia and the only thing it is known for is the Prince of Bel-Air rap
>several million live in Houston and I only know it exists because of trap rappers

It actually surprised me that so few people live in Miami. Why is that?

Because I don't want to live in a fetid swamp and I don't want to live around Mexicans.

Its seen as a party city

70% of the population unironically speaks Spanish

But they are from Cuba

They're brown and speak spanish; all the same to me.

live in LA. both filled with spics, just from different spiclands

Humidity

Cubans are way better looking though. Would much rather have their spics at least they'd be fuckable unlike Mexican goblins.

Eternal summer. I need it to get below 10F in the winter.

I'd much rather have no spanish speakers at all

It's a hot, humid, cesspit. Here's your (you)

Because I already live in Tampa, Florida. It's like a smaller version of Miami that still has middle class English speakers living in it.

I do but unironically. It's a great city but expensive as fuck. If you're not wealthy you'll have to live in a pretty sketchy part of town or some boring suburb 30-60 minutes away from anything.

A lot like Dubai, so much of our city exists for no practical reason. We're a hub for tourism I guess, but most of our development comes from real estate speculation and large-scale money laundering projects from South America and Russia. Also like Dubai, we're choc full of wealthy tourists, social climbers, entertainers, Arab billionaires, Instagram models, Russian gangsters, and poor immigrants.

We're also majority Hispanic but that's not really a bad thing, it's part of why Miami is so unique. Hispanics aren't a poor minority like they are everywhere else but instead make up most of our elite. Also, pretty much everyone speaks English. Outside of a few small Cuban and Nicaraguan restaurants I've never been at a loss for not speaking Spanish.

In terms of culture and politics and economics we're basically an independent country. Our links to the federal and state government are all-but ceremonial and most folks here identify first as being from Miami, second as being from Florida.

Florida
believe it or not, it's almost as bad as California.
Almost.

party in the city where the heat is on
all night on the beach till the break of dawn

Not sure how you got that number, the city of Miami has about 400,000 people but that's because the vast majority of people live in suburbs or nearby incorporated cities like Miami Beach and Coral Gables.

Metro population is over 5 million.

We have practically no Mexicans

It's all Cuban, Colombian, Venezuelan, Nicaraguan, and Argentinian

What surprises me more is
>Germany has 80 million population
>every city in Germany has less than 2 million pop. except one - Berlin

dafuq
where did you get that number from?
miami has a 5 mil pop

He's referring to the city proper, which is the accurate standard, not the metropolitan area

Because Florida has some of the most bat shit insane people.

All the same shit.

Not that unique though. You've undoubtedly heard of Seattle too and that city is not anywhere as big as people think it is.

Meanwhile "pretty small" chinese cities have 5 mil population and nobody outside of China has ever heard of them.

That's because cities get famous for doing things, not necessarily for just being big.

1. humidity
2. see 1
3. No mountains

underrated post

Have you ever been to Miami? It sucks. The weather is horrid. There's lots of shady people and booze.

It's Florida. You only really want to go to Florida to vacation or if you are rich. If you are not rich or on vacation, you don't want to live in Florida.

Because I moved to Sweden in 2006. Also the weather in Miami sucks.

Who /305/ here?