Being white in 2017

>Being white in 2017

where is attack helicopter?

I know divorce sucks, but what is wrong with being friendly with your ex and his/her new guy/gal for the sake of your kid's stability?

you do realize the black guy is raising someone else's kid, not the other way around this time

Sup Forums has a lot of psychological baggage when it comes to racialized sexual pathologies

>something something KEK something something numale

wtf

The white man was a mistake.

What kind of a faggot does shit like this? Why are americans such obnoxious faggots?

there are some fucked up shit in the USA but that takes a special award.

why does a kid have to wear 37 wtf

How does that even work?
Mother and father got divorced and they both married someone else?

I think that's what happened.

>the black guy raises his wife's daughter

nah its the opposite

In a couple of years time 37 is going to be having a lot of fun with step daddy, daddy, give it to me harder, step dad. She's going to make a fine twelve year old some day.

t. pedophile cuck

Shows how less value a used good woman has compared to a man

lol
black dude got cucked

>kid's head is lowered

I'd be sad if my parents united to create me then didn't love themselves anymore

Poor kid, she probably is more scared at the fact mommy and daddy aren't together like the other kids, specially at the black guy

Yeah

>HAHA LOOK HOW THE BLACK GUY IS KEKED NOW RAISING THE WHITE GUYS KID

this
the kid is white

So the black guy fucked a white guy's wife, and the white wife enjpyed his big black cock so much that she divorced her little dicked white husband to marry her black bull
The white daughter is going to grow up and get BLACKED by her big cocked step dad as well

Nothing, but I understand why people wouldn't do that

I mean you're trying to spin it according to your sick fantasies but in reality the black guy is the definition of a cuck

Why wait for her to grow up? Why not now?

The black guy isn't the cuck, the white guy is a cuck because a black guy stole his white wife and his white daughter
You don't know what a cuck is

Too tight, it would be extremely painful

Black guys can't be cucks, they were born as bulls

so he's raising another mans child, which is the definition of a cuck.

get fucked you stupid cunt

Shut up you bogan idiot

The definition of a cuck is when a man whose wife fucks another man
Children have nothing to do with it
Learn English and read Shakespeare

No he's not, you stupid cuck
The black bull is railing the womens pussy while the white dude has to pay alimony and child support
Maybe he even has to look after the child while his ex gets her holes filled

God damn we have to stop immigration
or else Africans will steal all our women

>"My wife's son's biological father is the real cuck"

>The definition of a cuck is when a man whose wife fucks another man

That's called cheating, the only shakespeare you've read was on the back of a milk carton you dumb cunt

everything
steps shouldn't get friendly

it's cool that they can be friends even with new partners, how is this related to race at all you fuck, there are more white people in pic.

All it takes is a cursory look at news affiliates in the US to see that's nowhere close to reality, Hans. We get it, you like your new chocolate toys from Africa, but you need to settle down with the nonsense here.