>Poor Indigenous Americans migrate to comfy White countries like USA

>Poor Indigenous American immigrants have even more kids

It looks like Americas will be Native again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdDNKbWLFDA&index=5&list=RDLguOVQjSEOc
youtube.com/watch?v=cANW2X_wXCo
youtube.com/watch?v=gtKB2ZjqpRk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you can't speak the native language then you're basically non-native, just a Mexican commoner.
so America will be Mexico again.
dunno about the rest of the continent tho

No, they like to marriage white people, a 100% pure indian is almost impossible to find, in the end we will all mix and be something new

No comprendo...

So Asian Americans aren't Asian?

I'm not talking about pure Injuns

I'm saying that a majority of people will have significant native ancestry in the future

Why are you so fixated with native americans?
It is very cringy to be very honest.

Because it's interesting.

And I like Latinas (Indigenous types)

Fuck off

Northern North American natives are very few now.
The southern natives will replace them.

Asian Americans as the country or as the continent?
US has some weird ways to call immigrants, here in mexico if you're born in mexico you're just mexican not asian mexican. A native born in mexico is a mexican, and that can be applied to every other race.
idk about US tho, those guys creep me out with all their race micro management.

That's a hypothesis, not a theory.

And Indigenous Americans are also entering into declining birthrates. It is still higher than non-indigenous, but not that much. 3.1 per woman vs 2.3 of non-indienous pop or something.

There are literally no native americans that aren't already heavily mixed, actually like half of "white" americans have some of native in them, except deep in isolated areas. Like deep in jungles in Brazil.

Piruw atiy paypata allin!

They're our Mongoloid brothers
t. chink

What are Peruvian gfs like?

Do you like Spain, mysterious Peruvian poster?

They're okay.

She most have 10% spanish blood, at least.

t. expert in genetics graduated in the University of Sup Forums.

What language is this in?
How did you learned it?

That's runa simi.
I learned it on school.

Wait so you put language before genetics in determining whether someones native. Jesus thats retarded. Is it because your a heavily mixed country?

None of our "Natives" are pure blooded either

reminder Peruvians are white, Aryan, white, Nordic, white, Teutonic, white, Germanic, HUWITE

Yeah but we still have the blood quanity check to determine native heritage no matter how small. I'm starting to wonder if mexico is more native than i previously thought

>US has some weird ways to call immigrants, here in mexico if you're born in mexico you're just mexican not asian mexican.

They do it to themselves. There's practically no integration in America.

>She's perfect
Is Peru worth moving to?

So this why the spaniards went on a rape fest

>Wait so you put language before genetics
I put native as a cultural group, not as a race, they have their own language, writing, customs, religions, social hierarchy and maybe perhaps (who really cares?) some genetics similarities.
Branding shit into what different chains of acid nucleic their DNA has seems kinda dystopian to me, there are far more important traits to one person.
probably, really hope so

True i guess culture does overide race in some regards. Also i think mexico becoming majority native would interesting to say the least

youtube.com/watch?v=DdDNKbWLFDA&index=5&list=RDLguOVQjSEOc

based

Yes, if you don't speak your ethnic language when I don't consider you to belong to that certain ethinic group, so I just consider 5% of Ireland as Irish, and 19% of Wales as Welsh.

Why are all the latinos so buttblasted by what the jap is saying. Did the Spainiards really turn you into such self haters? Or are you part of the landed gentry who hates the idea of essentially living on borrowed time?

on school? Thats quite cool. Do they teached it to everyone in Perú or just in your region?

post more native cuties

I think in most regions they do.

I mean, there are several full blooded Amerindians (whatever that even means) not knowing a single word in any native language, while is not uncommon for mestizos in indigenous communities to not speak a single word in Spanish.
Cultural, geographical and social factors shape ones mind, not your gene code. I would really love seeing a mexico that can understand and save prehispanic culture, I really do. No matter the race, I think preserving the land where you're born unique identity is a far greater job than roleplaying being a conquistador and rooting for a land you've never step a foot in.

is an average arequipeña .. these women are very dominant

They do what?

Ugh. I replied to the leaf, disgusting.
Anyway, yeah, in most regions they do.

You should understand that once your language is lost, it is just the problem of time before you get fully assimilated.

I agree. I guess being raised in the US where everything is divided by race does warp my perception on the matter

nice.

Yeah that is a big problem. However the good news is that native languages are starting to make a come back though

BASED.

Anyway, are you Quechua? I read that Quechua is different from place to place, is there a "standard" Quechua?

>native languages are starting to make a come back though
Godspeed, I'm starting Tzeltal in June (mother knows how to speak but never taught me).

Godspeed bro

Hispanic fertility rates are below replacement now and they mix too much with other groups (27% for all Hispanics, 37% for native born Hispanics.) Most Hispanics are just a generation or two from being like those 1/16 Cherokee people. It's over.

>if you can't speak the native language then you're basically non-native
what about natives on reservation who dont know the native language? are they non-natives? or are you just talking about mexicans if so does race not matter?

like if a mexican in a full blooded native, but doesnt know a native language, does that not make them natives?

Yes.
And you heard right. There is not an standard Quechua. My mother is from Cajamarca and my father is from Cusco and their dialects are quite different.

Runa Simi from Cusco: youtube.com/watch?v=cANW2X_wXCo

Runa Simi from Cajamarca: youtube.com/watch?v=gtKB2ZjqpRk

>tfw im at least 70% native
>have a white wimmenz fetish
>kids going to be whiter than me
>thier kids will be full blown castizos
>and thier kids might as well be white
shit thats kinda sad

>what about natives on reservation who dont know the native language?
how do they communicate with their peers? how do they integrate into their ceremonies? tbqh I'm getting quiet tired of calling them natives, shit's confusing, exactly what culture are they? are they Cherokee, Yupik, Aleut?
>are they non-natives?
are they part of the people's culture? do they pray the same deities, eat the same food, make the same physical expression, have the same customs? if yes, sure they are natives.
>or are you just talking about mexicans if so does race not matter?
The american continent is the land of race mixing, what exactly is a native american? are they exclusively east Asians that migrated in the ice age? or maybe perhaps they are the mixing of them and pacific islanders, wait siberians also mixed back in the day, so what really is a native?
>like if a mexican in a full blooded native, but doesnt know a native language, does that not make them natives?
someone born in mexico is a Mexican no matter what, and yeah sure he can call himself a native if he wants to, but to what is he? is he a Tzotzil, Zoque, Totonaca, Purepecha? or just a native because he likes to be called that way?

Naja niweli nitaketza Nawat pero muchi ne nukunpawan tesu welit :(. Nechkukua ne nuyulu.

mayan?

Sounds a bit rough, but very interesting.

i was just asking..... for a friend.
but seriously
>how do they communicate with their peers? how do they integrate into their ceremonies?
well all Indians on reservations do know English it'd next to impossible finding an Indian who only knows his/her native language
>shit's confusing, exactly what culture are they? are they Cherokee, Yupik, Aleut?
lol yeah it is pretty crazy, in the past few years ive done a lot of research on native Americans and it does get pretty confusing
>are they part of the people's culture? do they pray the same deities
well tbqh i dont think natives even in chiapas pray to deities anymore
>what exactly is a native american?
ive spent years trying to fugue this out, some indians in the U.S. don't consider mexican natives as native, others do
then there are people who don't consider Inuit people as natives
then their are people who even consider Polynesians as native Americans
so i don't really know what exactly constitutes a native
>but to what is he? is he a Tzotzil, Zoque, Totonaca, Purepecha? or just a native because he likes to be called that way?
you know my grandma was native, and so was her mother, but my great great grandma was actually the last one who knew our native language. my dad us one of those Mexicans who likes to call himself a native, but honestly i dont think he even knows what kind of native he even is.

hes told me a lot about the native peoples of his area in mexico(southern Gto) but te only actual evidence of a local culture ive found are the "chupicuaro"
but the "chupicuaros" aren't an ethnicity like nahua or purepecha, right?

if i had to guess my dad is about 80% native and im maybe 60 or 70% but neither of us know what exactly we are.

loy nemeln huingka

Don't native languages have a lot of dialects?

are you that nip that wants to take back the yucatan

>neither of us know what exactly we are.
living the dream fa m, white canvas, don't sweat too much about it. I don't know either, but I'm sure as fuck my mother is part native no matter how much my grandma tries to hide it.
Oh and yeah, Chiapa's tribes still pray to some deities, they do it in special catholic churches and they sometimes sacrifice chickens when someone is sick, weird places those which Chiapa's jungles hide (I'm from over there).
There's no pure precolombine culture completely intact, they've all had variations through out the centuries, but still they form part of the land's uniqueness and for that they should be preserved, and as I tell you race is a very vague concept we've formed ourselves, there might be more genetic difference between a Peruvian Quechua and a Mexican Yaqui than between that same Yaqui and lets say, a Japanese guy living in Tokyo.

> 30% german, 25 % scottish 20% irish 20% danish 5% navajo

>but I'm sure as fuck my mother is part native no matter how much my grandma tries to hide it.
lol my mom comes from a mostly Spanish descended family and she always hates it when my dad calls himself an indio

it;s kinda crazy how some people get bothered by the fact they or a family member is a native

What's the difference between mexican whites and american whites?
> mexicans have grandfathers who fucked injuns
> americans have grandmothers who fucked niggers

Except, you know, that's not true for a large majority.

Except the fact is that a large part of your population are women, and they need to feel special and shitpost about being mothers on kikebook, insta, reddit or whatever, and they are fat and illiterate so they go for anyone that gets to fuck them, and they are reproducing like rabbits. It's a problem that you, as a society, are not facing.

wew

Yes

I would totally racemix

yuropean colonization of north america was a mistake desu

but it's being corrected

i want to join the expedition

Because it's the same kind of bullshit that produces nothing but irredentist conflict in a region that already has enough problems without adding full blown race wars into the mix.