I just saw a video about cannibalism in Venezuelan prisons where someone is forced to eat the ear of another prisoner...

I just saw a video about cannibalism in Venezuelan prisons where someone is forced to eat the ear of another prisoner. Both were beaten and the one who had his ear eaten was so fucked up , that was unconcious. Before all this of course they poured molten plastic on them.

After years visiting Sup Forums and these shitholes, I thought I had seen everything and I was desensitized. I have lost faith in humanity, and I'm pretty fucked up.

I got nowhere else to talk about this. It's so fucked up I don't want to have any of my circle have this mental image.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs
bestgore.com/murder/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

forgot to add, the guy also is forced to eat his own fingers from his severed arm.

Just recently I watched a video of a Mexican narco getting his hands and feet sawed off by rival narcos.

What I'm trying to say is, Spain, thank you for all of the liveleak content your colonial era has indirectly produced.

have to admit, being a spanish speaker added the video another layer of fucked upness. I have a good mind to avoid that mexican narco video.

i was forced to eat your mum's cunt.
I got nowhere else to talk about this. It's so fucked up I don't want to have any of my circle have this mental image.

Lmao, nice bantz Australian Poland

Should've colonized like the Anglos instead of having sex with them and making them even more dangerous.

Dude, after having watched that shit, your roast about eating my mom's pussy feels like music for my ears. You can go ahead and sex my mother all you want. I'm a human husk.

Bro chill the fuck out, people act like animals shit like that happens every day don't feel like it's the end of the world. They were in prison already, go outside and make some friends. Go to church/gym or something. Have some fun Jesus Christ.

>tfw, immediately know what OP is talking about because I watched that vid one time

Thanks for reminding me cunt.

You actually deserve it, for shitposter.

You fucking wet cunt. Go mop up your tears with a tampon.

What is the vid called? Link? I want to watch it to see if it phases me after all these years on this shithole

google "caniibalism in venezuelan prison"

Papi ve

como te vas papi

Just watched it. It would probably be more disturbing if I knew what they were saying. Pretty gross regardless. Must've smelled awful.

no lo veas, te vas a quedar jodido tu tambien...

The mexican decapitation ones are worse in my opinion. Some squeel for their life, Brazil also has some crazy shit.

WELCOME TO THE THIRD WORLD MOTHERFUCKER

Wooooah rare

they weren't rare before

really makes you think

D-do you think they're ok?

Kill yourself christfag.

Dis is the brice of gommunism :-DDDD

Whoops, you made the classic blunder of living in a first world country and failing to grasp what the third world really is.

I hope getting woke on this has changed your perspective (and any travel plans)

This shit doesn't happen in 3rd world Balkan nigger and Eastern European countries though. I guess it's because you're just naturally savage for being non-white

Does anyone have the video of those mexican narcos cutting off that one guys dick, cauterizing the wound with a branding iron, and than making the guy eat his dick? That one is a classic.

Sauce??

Lmao this shit literally does happen in Eastern Europe and the Balkans all the time though

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

They are not.

to add up.

Mexico has a higher GDP ppp per capita than any balknigger countries like Albania and Serbia. Mexico has a stronger economy than all balknigger cunts combined. Mexico and Albania have widely known drug cartels. Mexican cartels behead and cannibalize rivals and civilians, the same can't be said for Albanian or other Eastern European drug cartels.

Pretty strange? I think it has to do with race personally.

they really really need help papi

Apparently the guy who did this has eaten over 40 people. They call him the People Eater.

They guy who made Jameson whisky, his son around the turn of the 19th century went to Africa and bought a 10 year old slave girl and then gave the girl to cannibals and watched them eat her.

Post yfw there a possibly multiple alternate universes where your country was colonised by the Spanish instead of Britain and your country would've ended up like Latin America

>all the time

No not really. Russia has the highest murder rate in Europe, still pales in comparison to all the mestizo countries except for the far southern ones. I think the reality is that mestizos are just subhuman animals with no moral compass.

>be Venezuelan career criminal
>steal your nickname from the new Mad Max movie

So this is the power of American Culture...

Welcome to Sup Forums.

This is what happens when the hungry skeletons get too hungry. These inmates are guven nothing to eat. It helps the Venezuelan authorities to get rid of prisoners without doing it themselves.

Definitely not all the time, those 3 guys were pretty fucked up to begin with.

And yeah, anything like that just does not happen all that often, torture and brutal murders are not all that common, people are either just killed or not.

That's why the conquistadors were a mistake, you should not have fucked them, just go full extermination

I agree. It shows that their ancestors were Aztecs. Spanish should have genocided them all.

id let your sister suck my dick but she might eat it

I've seen that video. The guy he was tied to and forced to eat was actually his dead friend, not unconscious. I'm pretty sure they were both pedos or something. That video really was fucked, definitely in my top 5

Probably the worst I've seen was a series of pictures of the aftermath of a Russian who had lost his mind on drugs and eaten the heart of his baby daughter in front of the terrified mother. Pictures involved a close up the baby body with the chest wide open and the dude with blank, soulless eyes with blood dripping out his mouth and the baby in the background

Also for ASIO I saw the videos/pictures accidentally pls don't invade my house. I don't like that stuff

can i see both of them ?

That sounds like bullshit 2bh. Link?

My heart desu

That place has been fucked up since you guys left it. I honestly wouldn't mind if Spain tried to reintegrate that hell hole.
They prove on a daily basis that they are one of the only few former colonial nations that can't stand on their own without devolving into savagery.

>thinking about Venezuela
They don't deserve it. Such a shitty fucking economy.
Stay safe.

Here's the Russian baby eater

bestgore.com/murder/russia-father-kill-eat-heart-3-month-old-child/

Truly the saviours of the white race.

I think this is getting to be a real problem for people. The longer time you spend on the internet the bigger the chance is you will see something that traumatizes you (hold your outraged reaction images, it will happen to you one day). And if you are a depressed or lonely individual it's more likely you'll see it sooner because you'll spend more time on the internet. But that damage you even more so you'll end up isolating yourself again. It can be a cycle.

Best thing to do is to develop a sense of when you should temper your curiosity and when you shouldn't.

Yesterday I saw a picture of a young boy standing in a dingy group of people on Sup Forums. I didn't open it. I had a gut feeling it was probably a cartel video. And when I looked at the comments I was proven right. Kid gets his head cut off in the video. I have no need to see that in my life.

>see video with guy's head being chopped off
>haha

>see video where prepubescent kid's head is slowly chopped off
>start to feel bad

>see video where a kitten violently gets its head chopped off and you can see its body trying to run even if the cat's head is completely chopped off
>moralfag within me rises

I feel you. Mankind is probably the worst thing that ever happened to this planet. But that's how things are

i saw 4 people getting killed right outside of my house when i used to live in a poor area, life is not that valious

>that one where the woman sits on a bunny crushing it with a pane of glass
I don't like it.

>South America
What went wrong

things went south

I hate spics so much