Which country have the biggest population of weebs?

Which country have the biggest population of weebs?

メヒコ

fuck

France

America, obviously

mehiko

Per capita or in absolute numbers?

I've actually known a whole lot of Mexican weebs. Not sure that's the answer, because I've never been to Mexico, but my beaner friends here in burgerland have been disproportionately more likely to be weeaboo faggots. Also at least one Panamanian and at least one Peruvian. Is this a common Hispanic thing?

China, by sheer numbers. Their fan translation of anime, manga, etc. scene is fucking enormous.

I forgot about the elephant in the room. Pretty sure abo-chan here has the correct answer.

Absolute numbers: China or USA. Depending on your definition, Japan.
Per capita: some irrelevant country with a very small population, or some country with very high levels of autism (germany, finland, russia)

Americans tend to forget about the rest of the world, if they're even aware it exists, so it's to be expected.

Weeaboo was a wordfilter for "Wapanese" on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board. It refers to people who aren't Japanese but wish they were.

What other definitions are there?

Per Capita: Finland

Country full of autists what do you expect

Well to be fair, none of the rest of you really matter. I browse Sup Forums because the lesser peoples of the earth amuse me.

Jesus Christ

Someone with an excessive interest for japanese culture.
Not even top 10.

This is google trends for "Darker than Black (TV series)". Other shows didn't differ much.

meh, I've met tons of them in Europe

anecdotal evidence be damned

South Korea has many for it's size

Delet

France is the second consumer of manga after Japan

philippines