Greatest ally

Greatest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-murders-20170301-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even if we never trade, do not speak the same language, their economy is bigger, their inequality is bigger, their racial composition is different and the social and economic policies are completely different.

Greatest ally.

Indeed.

Latin America: A magical place!

>their inequality is bigger
JAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJA
dumb fuck

SNAP POLL:

Would you rather be born Brazilian, or Mexican, or aborted?

mexico does have less inequality than brazil

i thank god everyday not being a n*p

Never.
My mama always said "better alone than surrounded by miserables."
No one likes you meshit-o

This is Santa Fe (town)

Of course, over there everyone is equally poor.
At least here in Brazil we have some fortune, unfortunately not everyone can access that.

This Santa Fe across the street

classical latin american architecture

Vs gringo wannabe architecture

Mexico is an interesting place with deserts, forests, jungles, villages, "ranchos" and big cities

Unlike brazil which is rio de janeiro, favelas and the amazon jungle. And that's it

>Brazil

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg

>big cities
The only city is Mexico City, other """""""cities""""""" are more like villages.
Nothing really happens ever only violence and boredom.
But the beaches are a-great when there's not many tourists.

Monterrey city was kinda big and I never got mugged. They also had ugly looking cosplayers but the place was cheap... compared to Canada anyways.

Didn't get mugged in Mexico city. Had to dress the part tho, a friend bought me cheap shirts from Soriana and having black hair helped me blend too, so nobody tried to mess up with me. "Centro de la Tecnologia" was actually p good, had alot of variety, even though most products were probably chinese knockoffs.

Place was full of cops though, apparently teachers were having a revolt later on or something

Yeah, there has been a huge mess with those teachers because syndicates didn't want them to be tested with an exam. The ones who didn't pass or just didn't care have been fired.

Is every place in the Americas doomed to have shitty teachers that create shitty education? It's also bad in murrica and somewhat in here too

I've always said it will be a better city if it had warmer weather, Mexico city can be a pain in ass but I like it here.
I've only been robbed once or twice not much of a problem. The cops are real assholes, though.

Ironically, teaching tends to attract people from the lower end of the intelligence and abilities spectrum.

>apparently teachers were having a revolt later on or something

Sounds just like Mexico.

The educations system is a world wide problem. But we are in a worst state because one thing is to have a decadent educational system and another is to supposedly have an educational system but teachers don't assist or just go to kill time and still receives pay. A lot of people here don't want to work and still get paid. Private schools usually don't have this problem but not everyone can pay it.

No, the whole system is shit.
Fucking brats don't learn anything.

I think the problem blocking Mexico-Brazil relations is Uncle Sam not letting you out of the leash. Wasn't it for the US I think we could have really strong partnerships in all areas: trade, security, strategic goals etc.
By the way, I envy Mexico, you have faster growth rate, healthier economy etc, despite being smaller.

We've been in decadence for more than 30 years now, wtf are you talking about?

I liked the part where you had Felipe Calderon tho, loved seeing the Mexican military videos where they decimated drug dealrs. Saw one where they threw a grenade into a narco who holed himself up in a washroom only to see him torn to smitherins when they opened what was left of the door.

Then you got Mexican Trudeau. Haha his shitty english. And he's so tiny

what goes in Brazil anyways? I only know it's either you're favela tier or rich tier, with people rarely being middle class

Maybe that's not true because then who's middle class?

I hate my Mexicans for putting those clowns in office but I can't blame them, they're stupid and poor and would sell their vote for a box of food.
Stupid failed country.

oh and OFF DUTY COPS. Are there any on duty cops?

You have been joining important international organizations like OECD, APEC and Alianza del Pacifico.
The war on drugs has been successful, countless gang members have been killed or arrested, drug related crime is on a sharply decreasing.
You have been steadily growing the economy, unemployment is decreasing since 2008, among others.
I think the only department you're lacking is fiscal responsibility, as of 2015 you have a CAB deficit of 32 billion trump moneys.
Why do you disagree?

My friend was laughing, but also sad. He told me the poor people were tricked with fake food coupons that didn't even work after they voted

Have you ever heard of favelas? They look like that, if anything, I would say we are the same in that regard.

Brazil is an extremely complex country, it is far more complicated and heterogenous than, say, the United States or Russia. I can't explain you everything, even if I typed two of those 2k character replies there would still be a lot of holes and missing information.
That being said, you're completely incorrect when saying it's either favela tier or rich tier, there are several different kinds of lifestyles, social strata and so on in Brazil, many of which exceed both the poverty of the favelas and the wealth of the politicians. There are many different kinds of middle classes, they vary from region to region, state to state, city to city and even neighborhood from neighborhood. For example, where I live, there is an Italy town full of pizzerias next to an industrial district next to a favela next to a Little Tokyo next to a large and disorganized residential district full of commieblocks next to a financial district full of skyscrapers and all sorts of different people within these same few square kilometers.
I don't get what you meant by "off duty cops", what are you trying to ask, exactly?

with the off duty cop thing, just go to liveleak and type off duty cop.

what makes me laugh is that Brazilians think other countries don't have favelas yet every Latin american country has favelas
Brazil's are just cesspits of violence which i imagine is similar in Mexico but probably not in most of Latin america

We are getting poorer everyday, price of public transport went up, price of food went up, minimum wage is 4.3 usd a day.
Successful war on drugs? We don't even know how many people have died or are missing.
Drugs keep going here and there. Thank's, Shillary
Not long ago they literally changed measurement standards to make it seem like poverty is decreasing.
Yeah I can't believe my vote counts the same as theirs.
El desarrollo y otros espejismos.

You mean the police officers on strike and the wave of violence that came from such event?

Octavio Paz was a hack who hated Mexico but didn't want to improve it. He made good poetry, but his political analysis, and specially that overrated piece of crap essay "El laberinto de la soledad", were absolute garbage.

latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-murders-20170301-story.html
This is what a low I.Q. population and poverty look like.
He's right tho, it's happening just as he wrote.

>Brazil's are just cesspits of violence
Believe me, they aren't. This is something very funny. When the government leaves the favelas be, the favelas prosper. When the government tries to get involved, there are very violent shootouts between police and gangs, as well as other kinds of fuckups. Favelas have their own culture, their own moral code, their own way of living. It's the consequence of having communities with thousands of people abandoned and isolated from the outer world for decades. In a favela, everyone knows each other and, if you don't, you're either considered a tourist or a police agent. If you're the former, you'll be treated with much hospitality. If the latter, you're going to be brutally murdered. When the police doesn't bother invading a favela, what happens is a faction takes over the favela. The faction then acts like the government of the favela, ensuring that nobody steals from each other, establishing their own court systems, ensuring that any deals like rent or large purhcases are fair and square, providing free stuff like water and electricity for the inhabitants of the favela and so on. There is an extremely tight sense of community to the point there is not even privacy, people don't bother not having doors or windows, since there's nothing to hide from each other, they just trust each other that much. Of course, it's obviously not a wonderful thing. Housing conditions are shit, there are diseases, prostitution, a lot of drug abuse, the people living there don't pay taxes and many even collect welfare, but in the end, a favela is like a hornet nest. You leave it be and nothing happens. You try to remove it, you will probaly end up hospitalized.

Oh, by faction I mean organized crime gang. Faction is just a transliteration of the word we use here, facção.

well i guess i fell for the memes doesn't mean i'm going into a favela anytime soon though been to Brazil and will continue to visit but no favelas for me unless invaded by a cute girl and i have been to neighborhoods and apartments that are like 100 steps away from a favela