Are sikh's bro tier?

I heard Sikhs were bro tier. Why is that?
We have a lot of them in leaf land

I live in san jose, a shitload of them there. Nothing wrong with them, just some act like they have a stick up their ass but meh.

are the sikh the ones that carry a knife as a religious symbol?

sikhs are as militant as muslims but theyre defensive and not offensive so theyre bro tier

I live in SJ as well. They really are everywhere, but for the most part, they're quite enjoyable. Very nice people, them.

The ones in Vancouver are annoying as fuck they all wear shitloads of cheap body spray wear douchey polo shirts and act like tough buy used car salesmen.

But they like to drink and can be fun at times so I'd take them over muzzies any day.

They may look like boss level Muslims, but actually this is merely a clever disguise whereby the Sikh draws the Mohammedans into a false sense of security before the kill

yes, something about their religion forcing them to be armed at all times to defend themselfs

some skihs hate muslims so edgy anons here like them

I like that they wear very colourful clothing. It isn't something I would wear but I think as far as immigrants go they at least dress properly.

i heard they don't like Muslims very much.Sikhs seem to have integrated much better than muslims

why are they over-represented in India's military?

BROWN PEOPLE IN CANADA POWER RANKINGS

South Americans > non-muslim Arabs > westernized pajeets > pinoys > sikhs > natives > pajeets >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muslims

the sword is formally meant to defend others, not themselves. It's purpose was to counter persecution by muslims, so yes the sikh religion is one of kebab removal.

Im indian and sikhs are a fucking joke. Theyre the people who pajeets make fun of. Just google sardar jokes, there will be a ton of stuff poking fn at how stupid and gullible sikhs are.

Honestly, theyre a bit arrogant. They talk all about their warrior past but they were the first ones to get rekt and raped. Theyre a minuscule population because their men are cucks.

t. Jose Juarez

t. Enrique Vasquez

t. jose ramirez

>t. Dikshit Patel

Holy shit. Sikhs are not about kebab removal at all. Their religion even started as a means to make peace between hindus and muslims in India not murder them.

citation plz?

Natives should be last mate