What's worse?

What's worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com/life/asylum-seekers-who-allegedly-broadcasted-rape-on-facebook-wont-be-deported-from-sweden/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XIV_John_of_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sweden.
Yes.
heatst.com/life/asylum-seekers-who-allegedly-broadcasted-rape-on-facebook-wont-be-deported-from-sweden/

France is a worthless country. I have no respect for French """""""people""""""

one eats frogs
one eats nigger dick
Tough i prefer the ones who aren't sissies
so france is worse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_XIV_John_of_Sweden ?

both are great

russia = huge diarrhea shit

France has a lot of history with the US and we appreciate them for helping us cuck the British.

Sweden on the other hand is just a big joke that speaks a gay version of German.

Both are equally shitty. At least France has culture.

Are you the one saying that, Mohamed?

Swedes are by far more beta but ethnic french are going to be replaced earlier. It depends on what you find worse, a sissy nation that submits to muslims or one badass country that's going to lose its original ethnic background.

Stay in your containment board Sup Forums, cancerous imbecile.

Both are some of the most developed countries in the world, their jobseekers' benefits are higher than your median wages.

>germany
ok achmed

Obviously Russia

Being both a muslim shithole and a mongrel race of White and Mongoloid is the worse fate ever

youtube.com/watch?v=DL9HNU4U_Ak

"Most developed countries"
My sides!

Karl-Johan! Great king!

this has to be bullshit, because the US is the first formerly white country to have a white minority

>ok achmed

As I said, stay in your containment board, pencildick.

This is right.

Russia

If Russia would fix their roads and repair the derelict wooden homes, it would be very nice. The way the town was laid out and dirty, it reminded me of home.
>I live in Georgia.

That's a UN projection, Mahmut.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

France is in decline. Sweden isn't NECESSARILY in decline

And a projection in revision since people realize it's inaccurate.

Do french muslims even care about their white population?

One that did was not part of the published results, has been denounced by HDRO (Human Development Report Office), and the demographer responsible for it, Beth Daponte, flat out said that the report does not claim that, and that to say so is obviously incorrect and a gross misinterpretation of the report.

www.metro.se/artikel/nej-sverige-kommer-inte-vara-ett-u-land-år-2030-xr

this

That's why the Swedish are so fucked ;-;

Really, metro? Off all the sources you could have used you use metro? Fucking normie!

hey bros how about we create a french-swede country.

only ethnic french and ethnic swedes

masterrace

fake

French is pretty based. Enemies of the eternal anglo. Wish we had something cool like the Toubon law.