What language do people speak in your dreams? do you dream in english or your native language...

what language do people speak in your dreams? do you dream in english or your native language? i just woke up from a dream in which i was talking to my old dead friend, and we were both speaking german.

your life is a dream

It's pretty much a crapshoot between French and English.

I'm trilingual but all my dreams are in Dutch.

I had a dream where I was in a cart race down a mine and somehow ended up at a dead end where there were some of those blue plastic barrels lined up, empty. I moved them aside and continued carting down the apparently no-no route.

I tumble down and look around. I'm on a skyscraper in a massive, dark dungeon. Japanese construction workers in construction vests and helmets come talking to me and other racers who are popping up. I try to converse with them in my shitty japanese. One of them is somehow able to get the gist of it. I look around. We're really on top of a skyscraper, in a big skyscraper-laden city. Now it seems the roof of the cave has disappeared as well. It's just night and dark because of that. How am I going to explain this? I wake up.

people talk in your dreams? for me it's like telepathy

In the dream before that, I was trying to explain an injury to a school gym class teacher. I was with my fuckbuddy smaller male (does not exist in real life). The fuckbuddy joined in trying to explain my injury to the teacher but he wasn't making much sense and was just making it worse.

I really don't remember the last time I saw a dream.

usually Tagalog in English, I sometimes have dreams in Spanish and Portuguese, though.

third is german?

Think about dreams more and retain a consistent sleeping pattern. You should remember them then.

I have never spoken and heard any languages in a dream.
all I have ever felt there is physical agony.

i don't remember hearing, speaking or thinking of any words in my dreams desu
just concepts and thoughts, which affects the dreams themselves in a way

i used to lucid dream years ago, it was fun but it's completely gone now :(

From what I've read you don't dream in a language since you don't really hear voices, just like if you imagine a conversation in your head. But I assume my thinking is in French except if im dreaming Im in another country for example.

I saw a dream last night where i had a 1cm hole in my benis like someone drilled a hole in it. Then i was asking people i knew if it was normal.

In French.

>he's a non-anglo
>he dreams in English

Embarrassing desu

It's really sad that nobody else has dreams.

Mostly in Arabic
Couple of times in Japanese and Englsh and once in Hebrew

Don't know. Have not remembered a single dream for 20+ years.

sometimes different languages
i understand it but i know i can't speak it in rl
pretty cool desu

>implying you speak all these languages

""bilingual"" but exclusively english

Never dream. When I do they're nightmares without any words, but this has happened maybe twice in the last 5 years.

Voice language is always albanian
But the writing is in English

what's wrong with you?

I only speak Arabic, but if I spend too much time watching Anime for instance I'd most likely dream in Japanese

I have dreams in Irish and I don't even speak Irish very well.

fuck you anime watching paedophile

Maybe we Swede's don't dream kek.
I don't dream (or I don't remember ) either.
My nightmares is the only thing I know off and those consists of being chased in a dark forest. Without words.

>what language do people speak in your dreams? do you dream in english or your native language?

I don't have dreams while I'm asleep at all.

;-; your ancestors are calling

Learn Gaelig

I dreamed that my bodyparts start to disamble.
It was very frightening being left incapable of doing anything and just remaining completly incapable of everything but conciousness.

I learnt in this dream that to accept the death is the best thing to happen. Death is the best part of life because it will let you in peace no matter what.

I'm now ready to become a warrior.

hmmmmmmmm

>what's wrong with you?
Nothing. Far from everybody remembers dreams.

When I hear people speak a language that isn't English in a dreams, my mind will just dub them with the stereotypical parody version of it.
It will seem completely normal and not humorous though.

???

They could be influenced by movies and television.
My father still has a lot of black and white dreams because of that.

There are actually no languages in my dreams; only thoughts which I percive as spoken language.

how the fuck do you people determine if the thing being "spoken" in a dream is a real life language at all?
is the first thing you pay attention to when you hear something spoken in your dream is the language?

my thoughts or "dialogues" in my dreams bear absolutely no resemblance to any spoken language whatsoever
if anything then it's most likely the language that you think with

I think in different labguages.

I dream exclusively in English except for one time partially in Spanish.

Usually English but I had a dream where I was a 40 year old Swedish guy the other day

I dream in english sometimes...

C

Only russian

I had a dream my gf and I were married, and had a kid. We were speaking Finnish and I understood it, but my Finnish is very limited.