en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid_the_Haughty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia#Conflicts_with_Poland
seidh.org/articles/sex-status-seidh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

Lehistan was a mistake.

No

They invaded first

>implying people wouldnt invade a giant largely defenseless blob taking up most of eastern europe

>Italy
did i forget something?

Apologize for acting like niggers Finland.

We all know those weren't Swedish soldiers.

>defenseless
Maybe in 1650-1772.

Where do you think Gustavus Adolphus learned to command? He got his ass handed to him by Poland-Lithuania.

Ok

Stop lying, Grzegorz. We're both victims here.

we dindu nothing

what should i apologize for ?

I apologize Poland

When was Poland invaded by Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania, Czech republic and Slovakia?

Slovakia was with German Reich.
Pagan Lithuania did some raids

Czechs and Poles were rivals/friends for majority of history.

never invaded poland

sry PoBro

they did that to us before you. we wuz ancient finnish kangs n shiet but them swedish devils rewrote the history that we wuz dumb mongols.

>tfw no polish bf to invade his dupa

>Moldova
What?

the rapists

When did we invade Poland?

Some retarded map that considers Napoleon's Russian Campaign an invasion of Poland, even though our country was Napoleon's ally. Same with Italy. Magyars did nothing wrong as well.

Our horsemen were not know to be very civilized so i'm really sorry they were so prone to rape and plunder everything on their way. They were only given Horses and pistols. Everything else had to be taken.

Also all of the stuff as the article proclaims went to the crown. Most of them in Swedish national museum so don't blame us.

Hakkapeliittas were a bunch of cut-throat cucks who died for a foreign power.

we didn't invade poland?

polan invade us
pic related: flag of tartu given by king of polan

Indeed as the whole force was voluntary. Bunch of sellswords who ran farms for better pay. Can't blame em tho. You probably would since your so ass deep in your ideals.

>polan invade us
what did he mean by this

stalin accepts your thanks for liberation

>liberation

That Estonia got invaded by Poland, rather than the other way around

Sorry for not beeing included in the club.
But the Brittish "we" is wierd.
You Saxons and Picts didn't invade Poland.
You Normans propably did.

Nah, we invaded you.

First with Cnut and now with bydlo.
Doubt that, there is no proof for it whatsoever.

80% or 60% of Russian pupils don't think that Stalin invaded Poland (together with Germany ), but only liberated Poland from the Nazi-Germany in the first place.

History classes in Russia = fun

Russians are taught in school that Soviet Union didn't go to any war before 1941.
They're also taught that SU was a peaceful utopia good for the russian people lmao.

>First with Cnut
WE

Half of these lands were invaded by Poland. They deserved it just like Hitler and other tyrants. It is ancient story anyways.

Mostly WW2

Wouldnt call it majority, just a few tens of years during early medieval before Bohemia was forced to join HRE.

The Normans raided all coasts and rivers and a lot of slavic women were sold to the Middle East as slaves. They had free hand to do their raids from the Balticsea to the Crimea.

Norman raiders were called Vikings, you know?

But that's true.
Polish/West Slav mercs were famous among Vikangz.

au.dk/en/news/single/artikel/harold-bluetooths-vikings-were-polish-mercenaries/
kek
There is no proof that West Slavs were sold to slavery. Only East Slavs, you know.

They are need to apologize first.

>Polish/West Slav mercs were famous among Vikangz
But if it's done in the name of Denmark, then it's hardly a Polish occupation.

>There is no proof that West Slavs were sold to slavery. Only East Slavs, you know.
Well, I know, that their main aim was raiding the even less developed East.
But seriously. There was no country spared in Europe. Why would they spare Poland, it's right at their feet?
But I'm too lazy to put "evidence" behind my claim, so you might be right and no Viking ever raided Poland even once.

The Huns didn't invade Poland ? You sure?

Vikings were scared of Finnish wizards

>Among the Finns' western neighbours, the Norse of Scandinavia, it was a common belief that the Finns were wizards. In the Norse sagas, inclusion of a Finnish element almost always signifies a supernatural aspect to the story.

Polish king gave Cnut his troops, because they were family. And Poland was Danish ally at the time of conquest.
Because they were pushed back by Polabian Slavs and Lusatians, which were as fierce as Vikings.
They didn't. There is more trace of Huns in German genetics than in Polish.

>because they were family
Polish royalty was Scandinavian?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigrid_the_Haughty

-The eductated Poles know that we are sorry, for sure, and that we can't time travel to do anything about it.

-The Forward facing Poles, educated or not, also know that we are sorry.

-The bydlo Poles might hate us for what some dead German people did to some Polish people. I don't see a way to make them less hostile towards me or other random people. The world moves on.

Ah, so only partially related maternally. Sagas also tell of Finnish kings, from whom Harald Fairhair and Yngling dynasties descended. Unsurprisingly, the most famous Viking dynasty is N1c1.

There were no certified extensive written records of this place till 1000s, they were right to fear dense forests and the tribes that inhabited them as they knew nothing about them.

Vikings were hired as mercenaries in 10th century but there is no trace of raids.

They invaded many times, but were each time kicked out so they knew something. They still have runestones that mourn Viking chiefs that got killed in Finland.

Ofc but still given the things vikings were the only ones to know something and even they knew too little to know enough. iirc there's few recorded invasions Tavastia where they dared pretty deep. We nonetheless lacked the numbers but had the terrain.

>Vikings were scared of Finnish wizards
Seidr
was connected to the female principale and male seidr practicioners were associated with passive homosexuality!
Like Berserkers were thought to beeing "entered" by ghosts of a bear and such.

seidr is magic based on the female principle it's kind of close the indian Shakti magic.

So the Vikings basically thought you were a bit gay.

This to be honest. Peaceful cooperation is all I need from Germoney :) And love of course :*

Finnish wizardry has nothing to do with Scandicuckery, nice try Hans

For spawning the spawn of satan (aka Stalin)

yes, YOUR last mistake as an empire

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

It wasn't terrain but our sophisticated combat & defensive techniques

we protected their treasures form the destruction of ww2, they should thank us

Yeah after Vienna Lehistan became a revered saviour of europe and didnt get invaded 2 times while always getting backstabbed by the people Lehistan protected.

You should have allied with us Winged-man.

This. Fuck europe.

Seidr war told to the Norse by the Noaidi !

Don't flatter your ancestors too much. Comes off slightly rancid if you yourself can't figure it out.

this Turk is right. when Poland got participated it was because the Ottomans were getting their land taken by the Russians which made the Austrians consider allying the Turks and that would create a mess of wars and none wanted that so they decided to go for Poland instead

Not sure what haplogroup Piasts(first official Polish dynasty) were, but some of them were discovered to be H, I think. Might have it wrong.

There is a Piast lineage project though, so we may know more soon.

we must conquer them with germany again as these miserable subhumans deserve

poles are creme-coloured negros

Russians calling Poles sub-human is kinda ironic, don't you think?

who even thinks about fucking Poland

You, because you replied to this thread.

I can smell that rotten ass stench pouring from your pants. Maybe I should send you some toilet paper and soap, I bet you don't have it in Russia yet.

>Moldova
The fuck?

Turkish vassal I think.

They got it from us in some wars.

>poo-land invades Russia
that's totally ok
>Russia invades poo-land
RREEE APOLOGIZE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_III_of_Moldavia#Conflicts_with_Poland

Did we ever attack anyone except for Kievan Rus? We are literal saints you stupid fucking cunts yet we are treated badly.

Terrain here was like that of Scandinavia, attributing their lack of progress here to terrain would be unfounded.

Bullshit

Never knew he fought the Polish. I'll apologize for them since Moldova is a meme country that should be Romanian land.

>G*rmanics trying to attribute their own faggotry to Finns
top lal

seidh.org/articles/sex-status-seidh/

>They didn't
They did for sure with the west slavs in general, they cohabited with the west slavs and spent the winters with them for generations until
>There is more trace of Huns in German genetics than in Polish.
If you are basing this on the assumption that Haplogroup Q is exclusively from the Huns in europe than you're wrong, it's a european subclade and has even been found among early indo europeans but not in one single asian group

You fucking mongol

dumb kraut

turkroach

toilet lord

stupid HIV ridden krokodil addict

faggot

I thought you're an US state

sea jew

spic

gypsy

wop

burgershart

nope :^)

POLISH OCCUPATION 1610 WORST DAY OF MY LIFE NEVER FORGET!!!!

>They did for sure with the west slavs in general, they cohabited with the west slavs and spent the winters with them for generations until
Source?

probs N1c1

Highly doubt that.

Wouldn't be suprised if they were R1a-Z284 though.

this, Polska mesjaszem narodów

we apologise for not invading

It was either the Huns or the Avars, the west slavs owed tribute to them and had to let them live with them in the winter months. It was an important part of one of their origins stories because they eventually became sick of them sleeping with their women and revolted and united, I'm not sure what the story was from though it's something we read in university earlier this semester

dindu nuffin

It never happened.

There was also no vacuum left by East Germanics because they never left.

Fake news. Sweden is a nation of peace.

Avars. And who is ''they''? Slavs are not one nation I sure as fuck don't recall any Avars in Poland.

Isn't that because you are useless moronic subhumans?

Ignore uneducated burger posts.

Polish ethnos goes like this:

>2800BC: During Corded Ware Expansion, Kurgan people with haplogroup R1a-M458(to this day M458 is present in big % in Poland) come to Poland, they're later known as Vistula Veneti/Wends. Rest of the Kurgan people go to Scandinavia and take control over paleolithic l1 people, give them IE language and war-like culture, that mixture of R1b, R1a Kurgans and l1 native paleothic hunter-gatherers creates Germanics.

>During late Iron Age:
East Germanics enter territory of the Vistula Veneti(currently not known if by force, or just as migrants/refugees) And they start to assimilate Veneti and Veneti(in some sense) assimilate them(in this case, genetically, through germanic women breeding with Veleti men) How do we know this? Vandals burned their dead, but not all of them could, through migration to Italy and Sardinia Vandal male lineages were found to be R1a-M458, which is the most common among Vistula Veneti at that time.

>Much later Goths that go to Ukraine meet the Proto-Slavic culture (Zarubintsy culture) and influence them, but get partially Slavicized.
>Some time later, meaning after the fall of Rome or before that, people from Zarubintsy culture rush through modern-day Polish territory and absorb East Germanics, Wends/Veleti on the way and that creates the Polish/West Slavic ethnos.

Germanic influence had a huge impact on the Polish and West Slavic ethnos. Shaping West Slavic ethnos was also isolated from Eastern one, that had huge Baltic, Scythian and Uralic influence to it. In case of the Czechs it was also Celtic tribes.