Which country do you REALLY want to go to Sup Forums?

Want to go as want to immigrate and live for the rest of my life or as want to visit the most for some time?
If it is first then USA if the latter then Japan

north-eastern part of upper scotland

Mm
Right now
Croatia
Probably

Germany, the south-west to be precise

pre refugee germany

None. Sup Forums ruined my worldview to the point of paranoia.
Before that I wanted to go to the UK, Russia, USA, Africa, Australia, Nepal, India, New Zealand, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Israel and some others.

Syria. I want to gather a gang of elämänkoulu Finns and roam the streets respecting random women

they'll hate it

España, unironically. no bully pls

Live for a few months in japan
Would be pretty neat

>sweden

but why tho

This desu

But I wouldn't mind going to Japan, I guess.

Chile. It has mountains and parts of it are too dry to have mosquitos or malaria. And I think it doesn't have any crazy military groups looking behead tourists.

You'll like new zealand, everyone likes new zealand

In all seriousness has New Zealand ever done anything important?

Because scandi mountains and vikings n shiet

your country

All first world countries

It's a different way of life down here, we only care about to skids and shelving pingaz

Japan,South Korea, Thailand and Singapore.

The whole east Europe

Norway, 2bh all of scandinavia, its only a day driving but i have no one to go with

The only country I want to go I dont dare to go is "Palestine", I would like to see the holy places of christianity but I am too afraid of getting killed in a terrorist attack.

Ill be in Europe for a month next year and could visit Palestine but seems too risky.

How is visiting palestine an option when you are in europe? Thats like visiting Mexico when you travel to south america

Latvia.
Only €170 with Wizzair from Eindhoven. Maybe i will pay them a visit next month.

christianity and shit, I go vacations mainly for ruins and museums, which is what we dont have in South America (apart from Peru and Bolivia)

Already been to the UK; going to France this summer.

In the future, probably China or Japan.

Quebec

Austria. Vienna looks beautiful and the mountains and lakes look comfy

>Which country do you REALLY want to go to Sup Forums?
I don't know why, I've never been there, but I want to live in Czech Republic. It just seems so nice and cozy.

Best Korea, but the Warmbier case has scared me out of it. I knew they had arrested foreigners before, but usually they have done it for a reason (Christfag missionaries, people of South Korean origin), but with this Warmbier guy it seems like the Norks decided to fuck with a westerner just to show that they could.

Uzbekistan
Russian commieblocks or industrial areas
Scotland

As a westerner, you'd always be a pawn for them.

If they needed political leverage over your home country, they'd just accuse you of being a spy in a mock trial in order to force your country's hand.

It's the same shit with the nukes. Every few years, or when there's food shortages, they ramp up the nuclear rhetoric in order to bargain for more foreign aid.

Literally their only foreign relations bargaining chip is the death and destruction of others.

slovakia because they like hockey and it looks like a comfy place :^)

Ryanair also flies to Pooland for 40€. It's cheaper to fly to Pooland than take the train from Eindhoven to Amsterdam. Life in the Netherlands is suffering.

Refugees welcome

>Russian commieblocks or industrial areas
I'm going to Moscow next year and want to take one day to check out the suburbs and industrial areas. I wonder what my chances are of getting my ass kicked my drunken bydlos. I am white and not a beta nu-male, if that makes a difference.

italy and japan

I was never particularly interested in visiting Europe, now I want to travel there just to experience the hatred first-hand.

switzerland seems nice, shame its in eur*pe

It's almost free.

China

Bethlehem is safe.

England, but I'd probably get called a gypsy thief, even though I'd do my best to get myself a respectable job, and I speak the language better than any of the shitskins destroying our image.

At least I can pay you guys a visit.

Is dat Eindhoven?

Oceanian countries.
Only there I can feel free from being a Japanese in all kinds of way.

Jawel

:3

Norway has both of those, and the added bonus of fewer Swedes.

Unironically English countryside or Germany

I'm an /out/ freak so they'll provide nice nature.

wish you would survive that hard mode.
I'm a beta who just dream of it.

;)

faroe isles

North Korea and support Mr Kim Jung Un

I don't want to live anywhere else, but I'd like to visit the UK, Southern France, Northern Italy, Spain, and Denmark.

I've lived in Korea before, but I'd rather not be there now. Can't stand the culture there, but I love the food.

Any other places I should consider visiting?

Korea-China-Japan axis

>None. Sup Forums ruined my worldview to the point of paranoia.
iktf
I know I shouldn't give into memes, but I can't help it. It's like Paris Syndrome on a global scale.

Im a good swimmer so thr Netherlands

>It's like Paris Syndrome on a global scale.
exactly this

The only place I might still be interested in going to is Japan, although even there I'm not so sure anymore.

I always wanted to visit Ireland, but since my bydło countrymen swarmed it looking for jerbs, there is no point anymore.

Poland. Why??? because it is beautiful!!!

Mongolia
Georgia
Jordan

i want to fuck a british boy