White girl here with a thing for azns(mongoloid). Not many of them where I live though...

White girl here with a thing for azns(mongoloid). Not many of them where I live though. What's the best country to get rice'd by a big, buff and handsome mongoloid man Sup Forums?

Finland

any azn country, even though you're likely ugly as fuck it doesn't matter if they've never seen an irl white person before. Just go outside of tourist hot spots, especially to rural places. The country doesn't ever matter. Find a balance between shithole and developed, the more developed the harder it will be to get dick based on whiteness. But the more shithole it is the more dangerous it will be.

also you have to be aggressive in your intentions but not so much to scare them off, they won't approach you.

Why not just move to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane? They've all got shitloads of the cunts.

Off yourself

this

Girl friend looks bit similar to john lenon

this

God
only an Aussie would use the M word like that for "Asians"

i knew Aussies were racist but i didnt expect things were so bad with Aussie gals

you just made a new low Aussies in racism dear OP

dont be like that

>Australia
>Not many of them
I've detected bullshit.

I've detected shitskins.

shitskins
really?

dont be too master race now, master race

Russia

>Roach guy that calls every Arab shitskin, in every thread
Calm down, Mehmet. Stop implying Turkey is white.

azns boipussi are for black girls only

she was making the distinction between chinkeyes asians and other asians, such as yourself

I am greek.

they're only in capital cities, very rare elsewhere

this

this
guy looks like an actor who play zhu ba jie in journey to the west series

If you're hot why not fuck a white guy instead of settling for an asian

Umm, sorry I don't date whites :)

>settling

I'm just saying lots of us would love to fuck you, you don't need to go after second tier men

자살해라 이 호주 시발년아

>people still responding to this r/asianmasculinity bait

>big, buff and handsome mongoloid man

tits and timestamp or fuck off

My flat

I'm like 1/8 forest Finn

GTFO troll, I always put up this thread, stop copying me, REEEEEEEE!!!!

>australia
>not many mongoloids
Obvious bait.