Tfw women only lust me for my body

Tfw women only lust me for my body.

They don't care about the person I am inside and the internal struggle I face.

They only like my looks and the imagine I put out, a result of my insecurities

Fuck these succubuses

I feel you brother.
>tfw part abo and anglo
>tfw qt white girls love the bbc but expect me to do stereotypical abo shit like play the didgeridoo or fucking what not
I'm an IT weaboo, leave me alone

WEW lad

how do you feel when people shit talk abos on here?

Used to be annoyed but after meeting some real cunts I can't blame them, if that's all they see in real life

Are most full abos really as ugly as they say?

Depends on your beauty standards desu. A lot of the really fucked up ones you see are after living a life full of rampant alcoholism, shitload of drugs, shit nutrition and just basically absolutely shit living standards.

The ones who managed to escape the cycle look pretty normal I guess.

So they just look like average Africans then and it's just a meme?
What do you look like, though? What genes won?

They are literally ur cousins

I guess so.

Mix desu.

wait abbos are niggers? Wtf i thought they were just dark skinned

South Indians look more like Somalians than Aboriginals.
That girl can definitely pass for a South Indian though I think.
Although, funny you say that to me since I'm Asian looking (the mongoloid kind) and might be closer to you genetically then to Aboriginals. India is very racially inhomogeneous and you never know who looks like whom.

>succubuses
Succubi*

Are you from Himalaya or Assam area

No, but my Mother's family has ancestry from Himalayan region. They moved away many generations back.

I heard Asian's are treated like shit in India. That true?

I'm half Asian so I wonder how they treat me.

An Indian girl once told me I look Latino. So maybe not

Personally, not at all. Never been discriminated against in my entire life. The most was friendly joking around in school calling me chinese or whatever.
Plus, there are occasional migrants from the Eastern parts as well. I knew 2 other Asians in my school one was a close friend and he wasn't discriminated against either.

I don't think you'll be discriminated against as a tourist.
Many tourists come from Asian countries. A couple of months back I was a local McDonald's with my friends and most tourists there were Asians. There was even a Black man and Asian woman interracial couple.

>There was even a Black man and Asian woman interracial couple.
Woah. From America or something?

That's what I assumed since I wasn't close enough to hear what they were saying to each other (and guess their accents from that).

You have long abo legs