What an pathetic loser. Killing a harmless old man

What an pathetic loser. Killing a harmless old man.

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/
youtube.com/watch?v=I1pUbW6J6gI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he looks a mix of black and a terrorist arab

Hey don't be too hard on him. He had a rough life. Came from a bad hood you know. Sometimes you just gotta kill some old fuck y'know what I mean? Its not like the grandpa wasn't gonna die soon anyway. Anyway what I'm trying to say is HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG.

This, he saved gramps from a slow painful cancer death

since he is nowhere to be found, someone must have returned the favor to him as well

>Killing a harmless old man.
It is like that in nature. Before our societies set up laws, it was the law of the strongest.

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

imagine if he was white

wut u means like a negro muslamic? does they evun exeyerst?

every poster below me will get killed by one of the posters above me

There's something about this guy's face that rubs me the wrong way? What is it?
I live in a pretty bogan area and meet scary cunts all the time and this bloke's nothing special from a glance but jesus I get creeped out every time I see his pic/

something happened?

So trucks are at the top of the hierarchy in Europe?

he celebrated easter

It's the smile. It doesn't look authentic at all.

He doesn't look creepy at all
Abu-youssef-al-clevelandi

what's your version of scary cunts. abos?

kek

it take a lot of balls to shoot someone, especially when they did nothing wrong. Hes a real man

all of this because of a disgusting roastie.
kill em all i say.

Did something happen??
Here's the video

heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie-steve-stephens-cleveland-facebook-live-shooting-full-video-unedited-watch/

but it does actually take something special to kill a random person in cold blood. not sure what. maybe nazis would know.

i don't want to click on it. just one question, does it have sound?

So he is basically Varg tier? And he looks a bit like him, too

Yes it has sound.

but people always lived in tribes
you don't kill the old people in your own tribe, unless you have a good reason to ?

because he shot another nigger
if he shot a white man i'd agree it falls under political activism and/or terrorism but since he just shot another nigger i'd say it's more like insanity

Oh yes because people just killed each other for no reason.

Especially a fucking old friendly man riiiiight.

His face is fucking gigantic, like uncanny valley gigantic. Seriously just look at picture where you can see his proportions

someone posted a faceapp version of this pic
where an older him looked uncannily like Erdogan

Fukin' kurds, man

lmao i don't think faceapp works very well with nigger facial structure

>Killing a harmless old man.
Going by what he said in his stream, he killed some 13 odd people that day.

youtube.com/watch?v=I1pUbW6J6gI
>swedish subtitles
>uploaded four years ago
Fucking kek.

Nazis didnt kill random people, they had specific targets

Retarded fucking French post.

Nigs are just selfish, mindless animals. He was feeling mad at some bitch so he threw a tantrum.

Just like with children, niggers should not be allowed guns. Or the right to vote.

how do people keep listening to that retard?

Whole wast africa you drooling retard

Did you not notice the sarcasm there Chad?

MAGNIFICIENT post

Blacks in America are the bar none the most racist demographic, but they've jumped on board the "power+prejudice" nonsense to excuse it and everyone else (especially on the left) is too cucked to call the faggots out for it. It is funny watching Latinos and Asians not give any fucks though, and increasingly Whites don't seem to care about it as much either given the buzzwords have been overused to the point they're blunt nubs.