fantastic edition

Cannot WAIT for are Jezza's holodeck again

>muh left
>muh right
>muh cuckoldry
I pity you all.

T. 'dical 'trist

cuck

>weekend and evening /brit/ when students, workers and other productive members of society are on is left-wing, intelligent, fun, interesting, avant-garde

>weekday /brit/ when the productive members of society are busy and only NEETs are on is bitter, angry, right-wing, racist, repetitive and depressing

makes you think........

post reasonably attainable girls

anything from the 4-6 range

>tfw good looking and tall
>tfw know for a fact it's because im semi autistic im shit with girls
>no physical traits holding me back

feelsgood

Posting from work 2bh

Hello little rorkelets. Just letting you know, I know your little code words
>Sovereignty
>Take back control
>Immigration control
I've figured them out, you can't hide from me or any others who aren't fooled by daft lies like the hundreds of millions we should be saving for the NHS out of the EU.

>calling people racists for hours without having any actual points of debate is fun and interesting

WE NEED TO FUCKING GAS THE PAKIS

RACE WAR NOOOOOOOOOWWWWW

fucking wew lad

she's stunning she'd be a princess of a before generation

It's best really early in the morning just after the neets go to bed.

>good looking
>big fat ginger pie face
HAHAHHAHAHAHA
What a nonce

>being racist for hours without having any actual points is fun and interesting

politics? nah not a fan

I either want a qt gf who'll stay loyal to me or a thicc gf who will cuck me

should've been the user and his mate banged the unbangable slags edition desu

She's a 6 m8

dont reply lads

anime

Hi lads I'm going to be canvassing non stop for the conservatives on /brit/ for the next 2 months

fuck off dont reply

come and post ur qt accents :33

northerners can fuck off

>computer - disengage safety protocols

Which party are you voting for?

strawpoll.me/12772247

I'm unironically voting Lib Dems because I met Tim Farron at Sainsburys and he looked like he'd been crying, don't want to let him down he might kill himself.

>ah yes, the lefty comes out his cave to throw around wild assumptions and call everyone who has any issue with immigration a racist.

>fuck off you absolute ponce twat. it's not racist to accept that 260,000 immigrants entering the UK is unsustainable. It's not racist to acknowledge that certain demographics of immigrants are higher risk than others.

>i honestly don't care where you come from, or what you believe. as long as you have a valuable skill set, and a willingness to integrate, come here, be my neighbor, I don't care. But quarter of a million people a year is not sustainable. Infrastructure and healthcare in the UK is struggling as it is. Have you ever tried to commute in London?

>Just fuck off. dont even know why i'm trying to be rational to a hysterical baby that calls everyone rorke or a racist. State of you

is she a turbo femlet?

if she's over 5'7 she's like a 9001/10

ignore it. it comes in every day and calls everyone a racist without any reason, gets a huge return on (You)s.

What do you have against Swanslad?

Do we have a chance with girls with cute faces but who miss an arm, a leg or have major mental issues? Or do Chads claim those too?

I want to have a yank but I don't feel horny enough :(

Been 24hrs since my last

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

;____:
If you didn't cry at this kino you are literally a woman

just

dont

>No none of the above option
Fuck off cunt

UKIP is a dead party and a wasted vote

they only reason they got so many votes in the last GE is because they had a charismatic famous leader

Do you have the r9k version?

>Come on user, let's make America white again!

>He isnt voting Lib dem

Just got home from an 8-3 library 'sesh' desu

everyone is a wasted vote. conservatives will win by a landslide, no question.

normies don't have any idea of the racial connotations of the term 'cuck'

shall be voting for the communist party of great britain (marxist-leninist)

last girl that I fucked was in a wheelchair, she was pretty cute but had a bf

How about a qt black gf that likes swinger parties?

>/brit/ is a racist rorke general
>we all love the Ethiopian lad anyway
Stop Hard Brexit

Going for a little walk into the woods where hopefully nobody will bother me. I'm going to record myself shouting things like 'HOLD THE LINE' and 'PUSH FOWARD' and shit just to see how I sound.

My voice really isn't very masculine but I hope I sound ok. Honestly a bit worried. If you don't sound cool shouting commands at your soldiers just what use do you have as a man?

are tim

Rorkes are getting btfo left and right on Brit today. I suspect we will see a decline in their numbers now that they realise their coded words are known

There are no left wingers here they're all trolls or fucking spastics who saw ebic maymays of stalin and such and LARP as revolutionaries, utter pitiful

Being the Speaker for the Commons seems like a right easy job, Get to sit on your throne deciding who speaks and then fuck off without even having to be a proper MP anymore.

Plus the big parties don't contest your seat so it's basically a job for life.

shall be voting for the communist party of great britain (labour)

>tories
>conservative

sharting at this

need my neck snapped by those thighs

>educated
>wealthy
>westernised
>wants to fit in and get along
he's fine.

Would you vote for me if I promised to nuke the whole of the middle east and kill all pakis currently in the UK?

I live in a Tory safe seat so it's absolutely pointless voting, I know who will win.

We desperately need electoral reform desu.

best party to vote for by election:

2010: LibDems
2015: UKIP
2017: Conservatives

Worst post I've ever seen

communist-party.org.uk/

cpgb.org.uk/

Wich one

In my first job and already hate the concept of work. Even though the job itself is decent and there is ample renumeration

What do

you sound quite paranoid and delusional, mate.

>pic
>black
have a word with yourself

someone somewhere has a different opinion to me can you FUCKING BElieve it lads oh my dayzz

Hmm yes...

fukenoice

quit

lefties are mentally ill

dont worry mate. only 50 more years to go.

he gets more pressure from his wife than anything else

How do i survive without working

good posts

probably not because it seems quite unrealistic geopolitically and its more likely you'd be assasinated before you got to do it. if you were voted in. which you wouldn't be

sorry

... Half assed supposed 'plumbers' repair did not work ... I have no hot water since 14 April 2017 - Plumber came today and coming back tomorrow - hopefully this will fix it! ...

Nah sorry my khat munching friendo

me

She identifies as black and English Afrosaxon.

Got a housemate who's black and wears sport clothes all the time (he's one of those bellends) and literally every time I see any other black person wearing sports clothes I think it's him, and it takes me about 10 seconds to work out that it's not

Think my brain might be racist

become an MP

but you are your brain

Want to kiss those cheeks if I am compelled to be honest.

>Afrosaxon

Fuck.....

>She identifies as

Fuck off Devon you autistic little scrote

twitter.com/timfarron

this fucking cuck doesn't even have 200k followers on twitter lmao

Us Rorkes aren't racist. We just don't want them in our country.
The true redpill is that everyone needs to stay in their own countries because if the skilled blacks keep leaving their countries there will be no one left in their countries to create the jobs and work the skilled jobs.
I have no problem with blacks so long as they don't live here, same goes for any race.
Also there is a different from blacks and niggers. A lot of black people say the same.