Hip bone is wider than shoulder bone

>hip bone is wider than shoulder bone
Should I bother getting /fit/ or just fucking off myself? Can anything fix this? I hate my body shape so fucking much because of this.

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR WHY WAS I BORN LIKE THIS A FUCKING MOCKERY OF A MAN A GENETIC FUCKING FAILURE IT ISNT FAIR FUCK

Hahaha, what a fag

Get fit and build your delts. It'll take a lot of time and effort but it'll be worth it.

>hip bone is wider than shoulder bone

Are you part bushman?

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW FUCKING MISERABLE MY LIFE IS BECAUSE OF THIS

I AM A FUCKING MONSTROSITY
SOMETHING THAT SHOULDNT FUCKING EXIST

I AM A GENETIC FUCKING FREAK AND I DONT DESERVE TO FUCKING EXIST BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT

This sounds hot, become my woman and yo can live with me at Svalbard.

WILL IT ALSO FIX THE FACT THAT I HAVE NO FUCKING BODY HAIR

WILL IT ALSO FIX THE FACT THAT IM A FUCKING UNDER 6 FOOT MANLET

WILL IT FIX THE FACT THAT IM STILL FUCKING GENETICALLY INFERIOR

FUCK YOU FUCK OFF I DONT WANT TO BE A FUCKING FAG DEGENERATE IM STRAIGHT I DONT WANT TO BE A FUCKING TRAP FUCK OFF IM NOT GAY

I'M ON THE SAME BOAT, M80
I'm a 179cm manlet.
Also, why the hell do you want body hair? I'm actually happy that I don't have as much body hair as some people I see.
Also if you're shorter, it's easier to get fit so... it's not all bad

become a girl

I have less body hair than literally all women I see. Literally only a few strands of hair on my arm. All my friends mock me for it and call me gay and tranny. I don't know what to do.

I'm considering it desu.. don't want to be a fag but I feel like it's my only choice...

I'm in the same seat. I'm short, have little beard and body hair. My penis is small (shorter than 15cm) and I've only had sex with about 3 girls at age 25. I've basically learned to accept that I'm not a real man so I've just given up and started wearing a skirt.

naturally. you should become a girl, i'm sure it'd be easy for you to get your titty skittles and i'm sure it'd be easy for you to pass.

you might feel a little different towards men after taking them though

I have some hair on my arm and they are overrated af. I wish I could get rid of them.
I'm just glad I don't have them on my chest.

don't do that, you'll probably commit suicide if you become a "girl"

I don't really think it would be that easy for me to get hormones, I'd have to do it in secret.

Show boipucci cute

Well one doesn't need to get a surgery to become a "girl". Just start acting like one, get laid as much as you want, get whatever you want from real men.

eventually of course, after taking these hormones in secret, you'd feel compelled to start wearing dresses and the such

Oh wait, except I cant get these hormones and I dont want to because I dont want to be a dissapointment towards everyone I know.

You have the same ratio as Francis Haulme, one of the biggest French serial killer.

f-fuck are you saying I have klinefelters?

You should ask your doc. It's not impossible.

Not your fault man, don't sweat it.

It's like being sad about having a small wee-wee. If you can't do shit about it, then you deal with it, no need to be sad.

thats a lie and you know it

both of these mean i am an inferior human being

Btw Klinefelter's has nothing to do with that tranny shit that is trending these days.

You're still a man and don't let anyone say you're not or make you doubt it.

You just have sexual down syndrome, which is kinda funny to tell you.

Almost there...
Come onto his light, child

Don't worry about it, pal.

become a cute girl

cute girls have life on easy mode 2bh