Any Sand people here?

Any Sand people here?
Memes aside, how's life in Arabic countries?

Turks not welcome in this thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlXkj-RO-M&ytbChannel=Demetrium
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shit life

Are yoi living in Asad held territory?
Do you support Al-Asad?

Describe
Anyone can say "shit life"

Ofc I support Assad

>You can get killed at any giving moment
>no electricity, 8 hours per day
>everything is extremely expensive
>everyone is depressed due to war
>slow internet
>the world hates you

That's pretty much it. But I'm talking from a war torn country. Other ME countries doesn't have it that bad because we didn't before the war

Arent you worried that Assad might gas your town any moment?

I'm in a government held area

The gas was a false flag

Why haven't you left to europe with the rest my man?

I don't wanna be a refugee my man

Well have you tried immigrating legally?

>Turks not welcome
After Ergodan was elevated to a Deity they're probably scared to post

Are you far from the front lines?
Have you seen action happening close to you?

Why do you Indians ask borderline-retarded, foundational questions, just read articles from different sites and form a cohesive view

Stop being so nervous

No I didn't. I just want to die tbqh

No I'm not. I've seen hol crap infront of me. Every Syrian did

ALLAHU AKBAR
*boom*

Stay stronk syriabro

Why are you bothered by it, though? It's not like he asked you.

Hi

Thanks Pham

It's just me, a single retard

What's the most fucked up thing you ever saw there?

bit rude la
are you jealous that none asks about south and north sudan?

>I just want to die tbqh
Have you lost somebody, or has something else particularly horrible happened to you personally?

kys

You're better than that, being nervous makes you afraid of making mistakes, that makes you want to be perfectionistic in your responses, that makes you want to appear inquisitive and enlightened and you'll just accumulate anger and hatred, especially for yourself

Let loose by losing, not being perfect and fuck around to relax

Couldn't care less about them if they were nuked

Fuck off you fat Afghani freeloader, find something else to do

A guy shot a dude in his head and blew his fucking brains out then looked at me and I fucking ran away. This was in 2012

I lost my brother, and at least 8 other relatives. God knows how many friends ive lost

Back in 2011 I got hit with shrapnel in my leg. Got 34 stitches

back up the tree, sudani monkey

Eh, the captchas are already too much work, I don't want to proofread my responses as well.

Woah you're still butthurt, enjoy being so worthless that you think this Sudanese guy considers you valuable, piss off back to your usual bacha bazi routine

>let's wait for him to reply again as his anus bleeds

back to the dune, sudani coon

Damn, you've seen so much fucked up shit and you lost family members as well?
I really hope you make it through all of this my man. Best of luck and stay strong.

>back to the dune
Oh that's right, you're so pathetic that you have to feel Dutch to feel like someone. Do women hug you when they hear stories of how the taliban raped you?

that's raw dude, i feel very sorry for you, hope that the situation get better soon

jump in the nile, sudani trash pile

Into the trashcan, Mr. Afghanistan

t. samir

Thanks anons. I appreciate it

Yet you still support the guy that started it

could be worse

get executed by Bashir, sudani queer

He's butthurt because I left Islam and he can't control another African with the Muhammedan whip.

People really do derive racial superiority from Islam, most people here will give bullshit about Bilal, read up on several Sahih Hadiths where the Prophet belitties him like a child and favours his abuser

Islam and its related politics are shit, its a constant attempt at bringing the current century back to a 7th century Arabian paradigm

I´d like to move to Morocco

my thoughts are with you, try not to lose hope

get whipped by your slave master, sudani disaster

That's fucking horrifying, I'm so sorry. Best of luck to you, I hope you pull through this.

Thank you

Thoughts on syrian refugees in europe? Why do you think so many of them commit crimes?

Islam. They are a conquering force and any crime they commit against non Muslims is forgiven

People who come suffer traumatic events have difficulty assimilating. Also the reason why many Chechen refugees from Grozny turned to crimes as well.

Most of the refugees are not Syrian also most people in the gov held area didn't leave. The people who left are from rebel areas which is the same people your gov supported to behead us are now in Europe

>muh environment made me behead this infidel

fucking end your life street shitter

kys dumb Sup Forumstard
Terrorists and common criminals aren't the same thing

Do you think idlib and other rebel areas can be saved or do you think they will be islamic shitholes for all of eternity?

life in arabic countries is something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlXkj-RO-M&ytbChannel=Demetrium

I dont want them to be saved. They can rot in hell for all I care

you missed the point Prakash. Go bring in the refugees into your country you shit worshipping curry nigger

Is it possible to only give refuge to Syrians that browse Sup Forums? I'd be ok with them

It WOULD BE OKAY.
But it's ruined by bad money planning, relying only on oil, not expanding into further industries, making sure that future generations will live in shit conditions, youth rebelliousness, pollution (Why doesn't Algeria appear in the most polluted countries?!) Stupid faggots not finishing their buildings, leaving them unfinished for all too see and ruining nature, under housing problem.
Need any more detail?

you just aint gangsta enoughj

asshole

why dont you make like a refugee and move here?

Yes but what's the root cause? I blame the lack of critical judgement amongst your religious folk, why won't you secularize and industrialize fast enough?

Personally house him then you faggot

I don't worship anything, burger
I said refugees commit crime myself, why would I want them?

See

Wanna live in my house? You'll have to get used to pork

aww come on pussy, I got a guy in france runs a sweat shop he'll give you job and a tent.all you got to do is bust ass or you'll be back in syria in no time

maybe earn some extra cash with side jobs

t. Christian

Are /mena/ countries(except for Syria, I guess) safe for travelers?

what compells a person to ask these stupid questions?

UAE, Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, etc.

Katowice. Mój ziomek po LO praktycznie nie wychodzi z domu od 2015, bo wygląda zbyt ciemno chuj że Polak wszerz i wzdłuż. Kilka razy uniknął porządnego wpierdolu tylko dlatego że mówił lepszą polszczyzną niż pijana dresiarnia.

A ty serio pytasz czemu Syryjczyk miałby tu nie przyjeżdżać? Nie ma bardziej znienawidzonej grupy w Polsce niż Arabusy.

they are completely safe

and with the opium trade drying (thank you USA) they are in fresh need of marijuana and cocaine, maybe you could bring a colombian amigo with you and see how lucky you get?

No, programmed turrets rip you to shreds if you cross the imaginary border

I already eat pork. Delicious food tbqh

XD

Do Sudanese hate Egyptians?

What do you think of the Sudanese Mahdi?

How bad is your accent when you speak English?

Dobry argument stary, beka fest xD

Idk tbqh Pham. I talk eng with most of my friends. It's some sort of training because we're minor English lit

Pls b my gf

(Male)

You are not alive, right?
Do you live in Damascus?
Also why don't you come to Egypt? You wouldn't be a refugee... Yoou can set up a shawerma shop. Many many many Syrians did this desu.
also I hope Syria returns to what it once was. This is really unfortunate desu

Nope not alive. Haven't seen him in forever

I'm in Damas, thanks based Egypt. I know many people who are in Egypt.

Do you guys not notice us? Or do be behave there? Kek

Turk here.
Why didn't you come to Turkey?
I've seen so many Syrians and it is not perfect life for them but still they are working, living and safe.
I hope everything passes man.

I hope he's still alive I guess.

Oh, alhamdulilah you're in a relatively safe area.

Of course we notice you. I think back in 2012 All syrians were allowed to be in Egypt without Visas and would get free uni Education (despite our education is sht anyways)
But unfortunately that didn't stay for long when the military took power.
Many of my friends are syrian though. You're one of the kindest and most based ppl I've ever seen. lilasaf there are lots of poor syrians here too, like beggars and stuff mostly their fathers died in the war or some sht.

Syria was just one of the most beautiful countries pre-2011. I knew so many people who went there and would say so much nice things and how syrians enjoyed life. bad3i lakom kol youm desu
stay safe

GTFO of Poland Turk. Go join your people in Germany if you absolutely have to stay in Europe.

Fuck you I welcome myself that's the important thing for me :^(

What do Syrians think of Canada?

I am Erasmus and will go back soon.
And fuck you.
I can be wherever I want like your fucking pervert child killer imperialist army.

>I support Assad
t. Internet Propaganda Department at the HQ of Amaq Agency

Thanks user. I was a part of the delusional people who thought the war was going to end

Wow thanks man. I really appreciate it

I rarely read nice things about Syrians here.

Based

t. Saudi diaspora

Are you Christian or alawi? Are there many sunnis there that back Assad or are they all terrorist supporters?

>Are you Christian or alawi?

Im Sunni

I'm not sure I remember him supporting the rebels. I know he recently said Assad can't possibly be part of Syria's future, which is correct.

He has to step down after the war is over.

Nop

Oh wow. So most sunnis support the government?

And why Assad has to step down?

Oh muh god

Which is the safest Arab country and why is Spain.

>Are there many sunnis there that back Assad
More than 70-80% of Assads Army is Sunni.