Amerismalls

>Amerismalls

NOOOOO

>Pakilets

You literally can't make this up

Well, all that black DNA does not really help...

AMERILETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Blacks are tall though. It's spics that are always short dragging us down

You need more blacks

American Whites are taller than Blacks
>For example, the average adult non-Hispanic white male is 5 feet 9.8 inches tall and the average adult non-Hispanic black male is 5 feet 9.5 inches tall. The average height of adult Hispanic males is 5 feet 7.1 inches. Among adult Mexican American males -- who are also included in the category of Hispanic -- the average height is 5 feet 6.9 inches.

>tfw hispanic and 5'11
Against all odds I succeeded in life.

.3 inches is fucking nothing.

>Hispanic
>5'11
>succeeded in life

>tfw 6'0.5"/184cm
>tfw average at best here
>tfw tower over most Amerilets

Still, the meme that blacks are taller than whites is clearly wrong, at least in America where most of these memes stem from

s-shut up

Only another reason to be smug

5'11 and dick size 6.8"

>5'11"
>succeed

>let me tell you about your country

My evidence is entirely anecdotal but if you get a group of Americans and put them in a room the black guy is going to be one of the tallest ones there.

>6.8
Cm?

t. el manleto

>tfw I am 5'6
Life is literaly not worth living. I won't be able to have children or ever advance farther then a desk jockey and it's all due to something I have no control over

Most don't care about height

Just look at the guy who punched that antifa chick at Berkeley

That was manlet on manlet violence though. He would have got his ass kicked by someone taller then him

I'm 5' 11

>be american
>get shot
>take shart
>be short

>mfw 6'0
It's not fair

>be 6' 1"
I want to know what's the average height in my age group across the world and especially here in the US. How to into such stats?

Me too. Lets laugh at everyone else for not being the perfect height.

>.3 inches is fucking nothing.

Now why would the Netherlands say this I wonder

If only the leaf hadn't posted his drivel

That isn't pain, being 5'5 is.

Are you noticeably shorter than your peers?

lol thats what happens when you invite into your country a fuck load of brown indio manlets

Can't laugh. Brazilian average is 5'7"

You guys are so fucking dumb. When you average out the height of everyone it going to be slightly over half based on women. Try average american male height(5 ft 10 in.

Maybe you mostly see basketball players. Whenever I see videos of Compton everybody looks like 5' tall.

Yes, always

>tfw 6'0
Did i make it bros?

Tfw 5'10, 178cm
Manlet
On the brightside I can run a 1600m in 5:04 which is I think pretty good.

>6' 5"
Let's go lads