Which of these areas would you rather live assuming you were required be there for at least two years of your life?

Which of these areas would you rather live assuming you were required be there for at least two years of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

point2homes.com/CA/Commercial-For-Sale/PE/West-Devon/127-Terry-Boylan-Road/35857547.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maine probably

Cascadia Master region

Comfy Oregon

New England

the only benefit the right has over the left is good sports teams, if you even care about dumb shit like that. the left is better in every way otherwise. The only other thing i can think of are really good private universities, but if you didn't get into one, it doesn't mean anything to you.

which is comfier

New England

Cascadia if you're into scenery and nature, New England if you're into quiet comfy towns.

Northwest
>better ocean
>better nature
>better climate
>less population
>less minorities

I'd join the horde of other Californian invaders in Oregon

Washington although Maine and Vermont are based af

west coast women are disgusting. new england women are 10/10.

Northeast, New England is comfy/10

Montreal because of Le Montreal

New Hampshire or Washington state

West. Vancouver is ranked the best city in North America.

how can people rank a city they cannot even afford to live in?

I wish I could decide desu.

Can I go to California? Nowhere on either map do I get literal god tier Mediterranean climate.

Portsmouth, NH

>Which of these areas would you rather live assuming you were required be there for at least two years of your life?
Prince Edward Island my man, comfy as shit

literally doesn't matter. wherever i could find a better job if i decided to move anyway.

i'd rank it high too as a tourist cause it is awesome. other than that, no idea, not my problem luckily.

I don't even know the real differences between the two. I just know that left is less populous.
Maybe right because there's people who speak french (I think)?

you could buy a 44 acre lot w/ workable land and a small home for ~60k USD in prince edward island 2bh

point2homes.com/CA/Commercial-For-Sale/PE/West-Devon/127-Terry-Boylan-Road/35857547.html