/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39634681
youtube.com/watch?v=8wZppcWzcXA
reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/662fx4/why_is_bullying_so_mainstream_and_accepted_on/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pakis out

i'll allow it

Soon

THINGS

anime

Cummy ko

whats the edition?

the gf

Please,I need some good fedoras for my collection
Will be posting what I have

I wonder how big Kumikos penis is. I bet she would just smash that hole of mine bloody.

why does every two bit hack host a podcast these days

the most annoying english verbs:
get
set

need a 2d tanker gf

>Please,I need some good fedoras for my collection
>Will be posting what I have

wonder how long it'll take them to remove this from the list this time

>Please,I need some good fedoras for my collection
Will be posting what I have

chakras are perfeclty aligned lads

health
>diet consisting of natual and cheap ingredients: oats, rice, milk, chicken, veg and fish (but not those high in mercury)
>hit up both macros and micros seamlessly
>bicycling daily
>lifting well above 1/2/3/4, 4 times a week
>use non-sls, parabens soaps, shampoo and washing up liquid, use fluoride-free toothpaste (to protect the ole 'neal gland) and aluminium-free deoderent
>use non BPA plastic containers/water bottles
>grow a selection of herbs and have a complete kitchen in terms of equipment and ingredients

mind
>spend free time practicing a musical instrument, learning a foreign language, doing maths and reading philosophy
>just finished a novel moving onto another
>got a first class degree and a masters, all debt free though.
>literally work in a very good university doing research with option of doing phd
>meditate twice to thrice a week
>do random moral acts of kindness for strangers in the street when possible
>plan to start learning python and improve my understanding of physics
>plan on growing some peyotes

money
>work 4 days a week but earn above avg wages
>have multiple alternative job opportunities in the bag (with better career advancement prospects than this one)
>shrewd banking technique taking advantage of switching fees, good interest rates and cashback from a variety of banks
>putting a few hundred a month into a variety of stocks and bonds (reading a book on this atm)
>live incredibly frugally, no frivolous spending, tend only buy things to replace broken things
>signed up for various freebee sites and fully exploit discounts such as ticketsplitting

romance
>had a loving relationship with a really good sex life
>her visa ran out but i'm going over to her country to visit her, probably going to make a long term thing of it

how are your chakras /brit/?

Need a bf.

>When a yank says he "won't be participating"

This GE is clearly due to the tensions between the US and North Korea. TM is not elected and if the tensions rise to a dangerous level, is powerless. This GE will simply secure her majority and her almost certain re-election will give her the ability to push a retaliation or at least support the US’ positive.

favourite blacked scene?

She's a dyke though

Seems like leaders aren't made the way they used to be desu.
Blair, bush, you can hate their policies but they were charismatic lads

editionless edition

pavement

A party that properly funds the NHS and abolishes tuition fees and invests in our young people, removes working tax credits, closes tax loopholes for the rich and abolishes private schools, protects the environment and animals gets my vote.

End of.

Theresa May's strategey is to say as little as possible as unclearly as possible

and some how the majority laps it up

really sets my wheels in motion

>tfw you could have stopped it

APOLOGISE

how much you overhead press then

need a Kimmy Granger BLACKED scene tbqh

Con plans to bring back grammars & 11+, that will unfairly relegate intelligent late developers into an unintellectual underclass.

I'm not voting for a Govt that wants that, bad as mass immigration, it's supporters are anti-community parasites trying to get unfair advantage for their kids over others.

Never actually asked her out or did anything. Pretty dumb because it was really obvious she was interested. One time she waited after our class was over and we walked to the bus stop together and made awkward conversation and another time her friend spoke about the blatant sexual tension and once she even blurted out something like "Fuck me, user". But I was expecting her to do all the work because I was too afraid of being rejected when it was like a literal harem anime.

In my rented flat in High Wycombe
might do a piano practice
*hits random keys and mumbles to myself*

Plans for the weekend lads?

You people have stood in my way long enough: I'm going to clown college!

Health
>Eating well
>No more microwave dinners and saturated fats
>Not drinking too much
>Regular exercise at the gym
>Three days a week

Mind
>Sleeping well
>No bad dreams
>No paranoia
>No longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
>Concerned but powerless
>An empowered and informed member of society
>Pragmatism not idealism

Money
>Comfortable
>Getting on better with associate employee contemporaries
>Will frequently check credit at moral bank
>Charity standing orders
>On Sundays ring road supermarket
>Car wash, also on Sundays

Romance
>Fond but not in love
>A good memory
>Still cries at a good film
>Still kisses with saliva
>No longer empty and frantic
>That's driven into frozen winter shit
>The ability to laugh at weakness
>Calm
>Fitter, healthier and more productive
>A pig in a cage on antibiotics

It's over lads

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39634681

Press F to spit on his grave

F

75kg PR

What's the latest on Soph Aspin

Relax for the first time in months

commits suicide

>intellectual late developers
Complicated way to say thickos desu

does anyone read these?

it only means god is great bigot

Always makes me sad

>Mahiedine M had made a video featuring the black flag of the so-called Islamic State group, an Uzi sub-machine gun, and a newspaper depicting a presidential candidate, Mr Molins said

I wonder which candidate that could be...

i do

she did a collab with little T

pretty sick ngl

sit in a dark room until i turn 21
then continue sitting

Wahey lads, finally hit the 100 kg club

Understand FACTS first, ,. At the very beginning of the whole globe earth thing a guy called Eratosthenes first tried to get the theory of heliocentrism to float. It didn't.
Then some time later a guy called Copernicus re-introduced the theory of heliocentrism, and did not really want his "work" to be published until after his death, bu the Jesuit Vatican was in the middle of a problem with a guy called Martin Luther and needed a major distraction and so pushed the Copernican model and came up with the Gregorian calendar around the same time.
It is important to understand that one of the reasons Rome pushed it was due to the history of the Knights Templar, Rome's military order, who picked up a bunch of no so Biblical beliefs in Kabbalah, Eastern Gnostic Mysticism, and magik along their journeys to the point of being excommunicated for devil worship and the occult. The descendants of the Templars are another military order attached to Rome and that is The Jesuit Order.
Having already been infiltrated by the occultist influence of Gnosticism the Jesuits were only too happy to put the sun in the middle of everything, being somewhat sun worshipers anyway.
So, the theory of heliocentrism got traction. This opened the door for endless space and the possibility of alien life, and that gave birth to Charles Darwin's theory of evolution, but for it all to get a firm hold a guy named Newton showed up with yet another theory, the theory of gravity. Newton spent pages upon pages of convoluted equations to try to prove his theory, but fell flat. Not wanting to let a dead horse lie, yet another guy was brought into the picture, a theoretical physicist by the name of Albert Einstein and his job was to come up with a mathematical way of proving what Newton, Copernicus and company has already committed to, so a complicated, far reaching supplementary theory was required and Einstein came up with just the thing, the theory of relativity.

Heading out with the gf on friday for dinner, we hit a Turkish meze last time for maybe a steak house or something this weekend.

Probably out with the lads on Saturday night to pull a couple slags

Maybe if you did you would realise it's not serious

fair enough

youtube.com/watch?v=8wZppcWzcXA

me at the club

And I'm gay!

so very peaceful. really effective way of proving the french right wong.

antonym of retarded is?

>think girl likes me
>post texts on /brit/ to get the lads' opinions
>they say she doesn't like me
>trust them
>turns out she did like me, but lost interest after i never made a move
fucking faggots

Going up or down?

Makes me sad because it makes me realise the normie life which idealise and strive to achieve is actually even more crushingly depressing than my own.

SURELY no one reads these?

hey fatty boom boom

Stacey

in a pretty expensive jeep today lads

made me feel important ngl

>tfw can just tell this was filmed in a barratt

fuck off
just fuck off

gifted

At the end of work today, a woman with purple hair asked if I'd seen her email regarding covering her shifts since she has final university exams next month. I replied "no" and then clarified that I'd seen it but I am not interested in covering her shifts. I was packing away my stuff, she continued talking, asked why I wouldn't do it, said that she'd cover some of my shifts "possibly in June", I didn't reply and assume she walked away at some point. I feel as if agreeing to her request would be doing her a favour and I don't believe I should do a favour for someone if the first time they speak to me it's to ask for that favour. Admittedly she never had a reason to speak to me before this but still she should have known it was insulting to request something from a stranger. I was shocked when she responded with "Why?" though, she made it sound as if it was normal to cover colleagues shifts in every instance.

>asking autists for advice about girls

Is your IQ single digits? Might as well ask a Sudanese farmer about astro physics

>impressed by a car
>impressed by a fucking Jeep

hello runt

donald trump jr & family

the gf

thought this was a normie general tbph

portugal actually

Lmao this happened to me as well.

The only girl i've ever been successful with is one where I just disregarded everything Sup Forums told me about women.

autistic cunt

>Normies are considered the norm on Sup Forums
Why am I still here?

So in the end game of the last 500 years what we ended up with was a theory that required another theory that gave birth to a theory that was supported by yet another theory to be conclusively "proven" by a theory, and at no stage along the way has any concrete proof ever been offered, not so much as an iota of hard scientific method empirical evidence to support any of these cockamamie theories.
There is no globe earth. There is no gravity. There is no evolution.There are no extraterrestrial aliens. What there is is a level plane earth that is immovable and stationary, and that hard empirical scientific method evidence proves beyond the shadow of doubt.

Joseline Kelly

oh god
told the gf lads
she thinks i'm weird now

babestation

Reddit's bullying fellow incels lads

reddit.com/r/Incels/comments/662fx4/why_is_bullying_so_mainstream_and_accepted_on/

that jeep was worth more than your entire family lmao

told her what?

off to 8 with all the other spastics lad

>copying antifascist action logos
Sad!

What's her full name?

White American Protestants love converting to Judaism for some reason.

Noice

nice Jewish family

reckon it'd be cool to be good at chess (*dons fedora*)
tfw too lazy and stupid to learn how to get good though

tiffany cappotelli

one of my favourite wanks x

ive got 350 euros in cryptocurrency atm, should i cash in or should i keep trading?

>muh safe spaces
are people still convinced the left/right are not the same

Nicole Aniston

Cash in and buy some stuff.