Why do Albanian people have such a bad reputation?

Why do Albanian people have such a bad reputation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEJuoEs1UxY
youtube.com/watch?v=GzU8KqOY8YA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tby1b_7V6Vo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

greek, serbian and italian propaganda

S*rbs

they're human trash

were jealous because they have god-tier girls

youtube.com/watch?v=uEJuoEs1UxY

>t. greek

?

true

youtube.com/watch?v=GzU8KqOY8YA

They don't.

Aren't they European Muslims how did that happen?

ottomans

then communists fucked them up and they became modern day albanians

next-level gypsies

Shame that's what happens with Islam? Are they still devout Muslims like the rest or mostly "moderate"?

them, romanians and arabs are scum

they got colonized by dervishes, and when the ottoman power solidified, they became orthodox sunnis

youtube.com/watch?v=Tby1b_7V6Vo

Albanian muslims are muslims in name only. Most of them drink alcohol and eat pork, etc. They're nothing like Chechens, for example.

they literally have a beer trademark with a mosque as the logo

Chechens are very devout, but are basically slavs. For some reason I feel if europeans became Muslims they'd just reform it like Christianity and Arabs would throw a temper tantrum. Question is why are albanians not very devout Muslims?

communism and total lack of discipline required for being a muslim

it's like asking why gypsies are not devout christians

popularity of dervish orders and of course aggressive westernization

>Question is why are albanians not very devout Muslims?

They just don't care enough about their religion to follow all the rules. Can't be arsed

Because religion makes no fucking sense, it didnt help them while they were getting raped by 7 different countries, it doesnt help them now, only reason why people keep religion nowadays in civilised countries is because of cultural value

Extortion, car theft and sex trafficing.

Because Europeans are pussies

They're too good for this world, people are jealous.

90% of them are criminals here. they mostly steal and kill people and then they rob them

>Chechens are very devout, but are basically slavs
Thats not true, we are not Slavs.

>italian propaganda
Unlike Greeks and Serbians, we have no historical/geopolitical reason to hate Albanians, our opinion on them is entirely based on the immigrants. Which tells you a lot.

you are arab,luigi

>Albanian muslims are muslims in name only

This "moderate Muslim" meme needs to die. I'm not a Islamic theologian to care.

kek

>This "moderate Muslim" meme needs to die. I'm not a Islamic theologian to care.

What? All I'm saying is that Albanians don't take religion seriously

they don't give a f#$@! about islam because they were conquered by the ottomans

turks don't give a shit either kek

neither do Zambians

How do I become Albanian?

This fucking "Taken" movie

islam

>Albanian
>people
pick one and only one

convert to Islam,
stab and rob someone,
smuggle some drugs

then come to Sup Forums and complain how Serbs are the reason you are hated

Something something Islam
Top tier women though, would love one to ride on muh dik

I thought average Serb man would cut his dick if he found out that the girl he banged in his one night stand was an Albanian

The few albanians that I know are young mafia apprentices, but that's my personal experience

>The current year
>Being picky
I don't think so familia

like 70% of our jailed population are immigrants
most of them are Albanians

do the math

they just have this amazing ability to breed and cause crime like the rest of muslim slime in Europe, but if you mention it to them they're suddenly "oooh we're mega secular and don't really practice..there are so many of us that are christians too!! xD"

Also, incredibly broad-headed, square faced and swarthy. Shorter than the rest of their northern slavic counterparts. Most albanians look the same, although you will ALWAYS see the same cherrypicked images of the lucky 1/1000 albos with blue eyes or any hair color that isn't black being presented by the AIDF on Sup Forums. Also, somehow everything that is negative against that is perpetuated by Serbs and Macedonians and Greeks in their eyes, but mainly Serbs?? (idk just roll with it). If you are American. a Kosovar girl will literally suck your dick in some parts of Kosovo just to thank you for giving them free land at the cost of their dignity to the US War Machine.

OK, but jokes aside, they aren't that bad as immigrants. Based Shkreli is Albanian and there are some others like Jim Belushi and Eliza Dushku. Other than that, I know one here at my work tho and he's a legit cool guy. Also, they have some hot girls, like the rest of the balkans.

Isn't Shkeki a Croatian-Albanian mutt?
Eliza Dushku looks bloated and chubby but I'd fuck Bebe Rexha

>they aren't that bad as immigrants.
this, they're the fucking worst among sandniggers

>butthurt diaspora and kellyfag

every

fucking

time

never understood the love for rexha, though her ass is god tier

lipa and enca on the other hand

hng

>Be Albanian
>Unlike the rest of the weak balkanshits actually put up a fight against the Ottomans
>Serbia literally starts sucking ottocock
>Greeks got BTFO so hard they lost their identity for 600 years
>Bosnians and Croats start WE WUZZING
>Meanwhile, Albanians convert to Islam and start being amongst the most influencal people in the Empire
>Albanian architects, statesmen, jannisaries, philosophers, reformers everywhere
>this does not only apply to albanians, literally every Balkan country (with the exception of Se*bia unleashed their true potential during Ottoman reign
>Ottomans die
>dumb Se*b gets greedy just as he was prior to ottoman time and suggests sucking Russias cock now
>everyone agrees because nobody has an idea what to do now
>S*rbs and ruskies fuck the balkan countries up beyond redemption
>the once noble, smart and devoted Albanians turn into the same retarded mongrel criminals you see today all thanks to commies

t. Xhulio Hoxha