Argentinian soccer fans MURDER a man because they thought he was secretly a supporter of the opposite team

>Argentinian soccer fans MURDER a man because they thought he was secretly a supporter of the opposite team

Uh... I thought this country was the best South America has to offer???

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MarceAFernandez/status/853470040431177728
liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_12
youtube.com/watch?v=pe9zwNRoAg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't look dead to me

>He fell for the meme

He was pushed and fell to his death.

>entire crowd are mulatto rape babies
Nothing to see here

Fucking Italians

>Uh... I thought this country was the best South America has to offer???
that's actually Chile

>Around blacks, never relax.

It's their amerindian genes

Well, it's actually France

lmao what the fuck

There's like 3 white people there.

Disgusting, Argentina is over.

It's just sudamerican bantz, you wouldn't understand.

"Witnesses said the man had shouted that Mr Balbo was a disguised Talleres fan. Video images showed the 22-year-old then being pushed over the edge of a stand. He fell onto concrete stairs from a height of about five metres (16ft). Balbo was then taken to hospital with severe head injuries, where doctors declared him brain dead. Four people have been arrested over the attack, with the Argentine Football Association (AFA) calling for “those responsible for this inconceivable assault’’ to be brought to justice. Campaign groups say more than 40 people have died in football-related violence in Argentina since 2013."

>Be Argentine
>Fall 16 feet
>die

This is how it happened:
twitter.com/MarceAFernandez/status/853470040431177728

>hooligans
>representative of anything

also, the guys who started that shit are arrested now

I forgot France was actually in SA

What's the problem? They are acting as what they are, black people doing black stuff.

Seriously what is wrong with white people

That would be extremely painful

he just jumped, nobody pushed him

better than getting beheaded

It's where they shoot Euro rockets into spaces from

>Uh... I thought this country was the best South America has to offer???
it is

They're a Bolivian Team, don't expect more from them

t. Talleres fan

>meanwhile, in Venezuela

liveleak.com/view?i=8e9_1467487024

>it is
...a shithole
i completed the sentence

They are brown mestizos.

both are bolivian teams

t.knower

99% Amerindian

Northern Italian Argentinians = based

Indio/mulatto Argentinians = subhuman

You should know this by now

Amerindians*

amerindian

Argentina is 99% Amerindian, soon to be proud 100%

Wtf I look whiter than them

Only people in Argentina that care about football that passionately are Bolvianos/Paraguayos/Peruvians that need to feel a way to belong and they think the average Argentine will accept them if they sperg out for football.

t. have been in many football stadiums in argentina and the hardcore supporters are always villeros

the amerindians

carai lek q iso

I unironically met a germ argie, but also met 3 other shitskins.

Argentines are all brown amerindian mestizos nothing wrong with that though, race is not important. As long as we don't chimpout :)

The barra brava culture is a cancer that needs to die here.

No it's fun to look at and they create a lot of noise. If you buy platea it's the exact same atmosphere as in Germany, just some older guys and families that are not clapping and doing nothing. The barra brava people are not even dangerous though, I went usually there because it was a lot cheaper and they don't even care about you or look at you weird, they just do their thing. Maybe if you don't clap and shout insults its a different story.

m8 you have no idea. Their football hooligans are not just hooligans, the so called barrabravas are mafia type organizations. They have close ties with politicians and control every aspect of their football including having a cut from the clubs revenues, racketeering players etc etc And you are talking about murdering a fan. They can murder a fucking president if they wanted too.

Sorry la, but cordoba isnt argentina. Everyone knows that.

>average subhuman brown mestizo country where thousands of people are murdered every year
>one soccer murder
>aww what a tragerdy!!!!1

kay

>They can murder a fucking president if they wanted too.
What's this referring to?

>barra brava people are not even dangerous
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_12

argentina is an amerindian shithole

They really figured out football though. Instead of being some stupid European fuck that spends his last dime to watch millionaires kick the ball around they found a way to profit of the sport. Nothing wrong with that.

Shitty trashheap ethnic group

What's your point? These clubs are not dangerous, there are millions at stake. If you want to see dangerous go to Dock Sud and watch a derby there. 12, Guardia Imperial, Butteler etc are not dangerous. Yes they make money off selling things outside the stadium and other stuff but they do not threaten fans and people that are not invested in the football against them and just want to watch the game.

you know that nobody reads chicano posts?

need more proof that everything outside Buenos Aires is worse than the far west? we, european-argentines, live safely in the greatest city in spic-america

>impaled on a wooden spike

go samefag somewhere else, I hope some villero fuck ventures out to your province house tonight and robs all your shit

Why the fuck did I watch all of that?

something something chicano

Florianópolis isnt in Argentina :)

>live safely in the greatest city in spic-america

You live in São Paulo? Wanna meet? :3

florianopolis is rightful argentinian (buenos aires) clay. you can keep bariloche.

What are you talking about? They run drug operations (including selling drugs inside the stadiums during the games and nobody can touch them), they extort money from the club, they also sometimes assault players (they can come to practice and beat the shit out of them if they don't like how they play), they also get a cut from the club revenues, for example when a player gets transferred they demand their share. When politicians need muscle against some trade unions etc they hire them to harass or kill the opposition etc etc. They murder each other occasionally too.

Latin Americans aren't human

I thought brazilians weren't spics?

Sounds like a murderer justifying his deed.

*cough* *cough*

Nobody cares about your thread magyar piece of shit.
I don't need to read your thread to find out that Argentina is a based Amerindian nation.

i masturbated to my female self three times

very nice, saved

Source of your claim? :D

Explain to me why Chile has a higher hdi than hungary then

Bolivian Aires

hdi is irrelevant when you are an amerindian

Source of your claim? :D

Bolivian Aires

The southernmost brazilian state is the best SA has to offer.

Source of your claim? >:D

the quads of truth

Is it adjusted for inequality? HDI alone is meaningless when only a handful of rich oligarchs have all the money while the rest of the country is starving.
If so, we're placed 28th, your country is 43th with Romania ahead of you, and that country is a smelly, gypsy infested.. you know what, let's not get into it.

Look, I'm not claiming that Hungary is such a great nation. Just the opposite! It's a shithole. 80 years of Soviet rule and communism wrecked our economy. But you know. We're developing. Slowly. Thanks to the EU.

Just friendly banter. Nothing to see there

Typical football fans.

that spic thing is weird. i don't know if we are

Since when Ameridians are known for being aggressive?
Whites did 2 world wars and are about to do a third one.

THIS
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE GET OUT OF MY LAND

What the fuck I thought Argentina was mostly white
95% of the people in that crowd are brown manlets...

welcome to south america lmao

Argentines are whites. let's be sincere. Look at this random video
youtube.com/watch?v=pe9zwNRoAg4
their spanish even sounds like italian.
Look at their basketball team

Those are fucking inmigrants that stole my land fuck off

What did you expected from a pic of organized fans? They are mostly poor people and we all know that in the New World, in most cases the poverty is related with the race.

Football fans are working class! Wow holy shit!!

THey all look white to me. If you want to be nazi-like you could argue that the guy on the extreme left isn't but the rest using the argentine jersey are white in the italian sense.

The one in the left is the bull of those cucks, and as you can see, the Brasilian guy it's another bull about to reclaim their rightful land

Every soccer fans on the face of the earth should be rounded and shot.

Stop memeing with the Argentina is white bullshit, it stopped being funny like 5 years ago.

>AAAAAAAAAAAAA
>OH MAMA MIA

What's gonna happen to the people who pushed him off? Have they been arrested at least?

Ye...

Argentinians on Sup Forums genuinely used to believe it though

>Only people in Argentina that care about football that passionately are Bolvianos/Paraguayos/Peruvians
lel

they gettin' their arshole combed inwards in jail, like we say round here

doesn't appear that anyone pushed him off. he was trying to escape.