Tfw hapa

>tfw hapa
>tfw normal life with loving, accomplished parents
>tfw had an average childhood with lots of friends
>tfw had an average teeangerhood where I got my first kiss at 14 and lost my virginity at 17
>tfw never had any problems getting qt's of all races from white to black to brown

>tfw I go on places like Sup Forums. Sup Forums /fit/. 9gag etc etc that are FILLED with people that despise me
Why are people so eager to talk about how all hapa's are mentally ill or ugly the moment they get a chance to? Nobody's forcing you to racemix. Why do you all give a fuck so much?

And why is it mostly Canadians too(srs)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3yabqF4Uw
youtube.com/watch?v=r44OLqK9L28
youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gook

Nice double trips

There have been a lot of cases where hapas turned out wrong, like Elliot Rogers and the like. It might be Sup Forums just cherrypicking to fulfill their narrative, I dunno.
Was your father or mother asian?

Canadians are just self-hating cucks

Wh*tes are disgusting savages. Dunno why people keep mixing with those animals. All of them should be castrated

>finn
Come home yellow man

>

If you're so well adjusted why are you on Sup Forums?

the flip hapas here are extremely disturbed desu.

>There have been a lot of cases where hapas turned out wrong, like Elliot Rogers and the like. It might be Sup Forums just cherrypicking to fulfill their narrative, I dunno.
But why? It's not like it's changing the national demographics of a country.

>Was your father or mother asian?
Mum

anime

Yeah he scares me too

I've never noticed that tbqh, isn't it just because people here seem to hate non-whites in general?
Anyway, I have lots of japanese and hapa friends and honestly the mixed ones are fucking handsome. My physics teacher is 1/4 jap 3/4 white and he honestly could be a model imho.
Maybe it's just a thing with Brazilian japs though? idk

Sup Forums only hates hapas with white male asian female parents

some people cling to ideas (memes) which might have a bit of truth, and state it as a fact

A lot of Brazil mixes tend to be handsome desu

keep it up

I think the idea is that hapas with white dad's and asian mom's turn out bad because of weak genetics from a father who couldn't get a white woman and then weak asian genes from their mother.
This is coupled with a father and mother who do not respect their son because he doesn't not look white.
I don't hate hapas, this is just what I've heard, and you sound like you didn't experience the second attributing factor anyway.

>I think the idea is that hapas with white dad's and asian mom's turn out bad because of weak genetics from a father who couldn't get a white woman and then weak asian genes from their mother.
It makes sense in theory but on paper it sounds like complete pseudo-science desu.
I've seen some people that were born from the weird/beta parents and the creepiest dudes that were born from successful normal people.

>and you sound like you didn't experience the second attributing factor anyway.
I don't think I experienced either desu. My parents dated other people (of their race) long before they met each other.

It's really because Asian moms are cold narcissistic bitches more often then not.
You need a white mom to come out sane.

You are like him. The energy still flows through you, We can still reverse your normification.

>You need a white mom to come out sane.
So all chinks are insane? I don't buy it, it's just that the more narcissistic ones probably tend to date the beta white guys. Maybe.

This.

>so all chinks are insane
I can vouch for this

t. part-chink

>tfw same story except use the hate for shitpost fuel

Hapa is the most powerful race in the world.

I feel bad for normal Hapas 2bh. Eliot Rodger and the r/hapas autists have really done a lot to damage their image, even if they are just statistical outliers.

go back2 canada

NAO honcouveran

Are blacks and Asians allies at all?
I'm black and desu, I wanted to be an Asian when I was a kid since they seemed cool with shows and martial arts

It's a meme. Some hapas ended up having two shitty parents and became unstable. Could happen to anybody.

the fuck is a hapa

Zitto animale.

Full blooded Asians have more rights than you do.

Some convoluted derivative of some language. It's the same as hafa, mixed race, half white, etc. I think hapa has the connotation of white-asian mix though.

>9gag

which of your parents is the Asian one? And from what ethnicity?

Spending time in Vancouver showed me this is pretty accurate actually.

Thanks

obviously WMAF...

this
it's australia, what do you think?

It's an r/asianmasculinity psyop to stop racr mixing, Elliot just helped the meme

Not all hapas are bad: youtube.com/watch?v=Cp3yabqF4Uw youtube.com/watch?v=r44OLqK9L28
But one from Australia?....

I don't dislike HAPAs but it's a fact that some of them are born from very toxic relationship with a gold digger/ white worshipping asian mother and a nu-male father, leading to a difficult childhood

>why do people hate me on Sup Forums?
Stop being dumb. Sup Forums hates everyone.

This 2bh
Especially Sup Forums
There is no love here, no friendship

>tfw hapa
you gook

Only good hapas are the ones with Japanese fathers and Finnish mothers. Rest can go in the oven.

Eurasian children are the future

>I've never noticed that tbqh, isn't it just because people here seem to hate non-whites in general?
yeah let's just blame white people for everything lol

here's what i noticed is that it's 99% the chink and other hapa posters that actively hate hapas
normal people really don't care about this and it seems to just be a circlejerk between minorities

>normal people don't care
Male hapas get it pretty bad from whites. I say this as a chi observer so I really have no stake.

well i tell everyone to go back to their country but that's not hateful or hapa-specific, all non-whites should in fact just go back

not nearly as bad as analyzing their identity issues and making hurtful comics about it like those sado/maso people are doing here all the time t b h

>whites
As though they're some omniscient, exact same, hive-mind. No one gives a shit about hapas here.

Part abo here, AMA

They grow up looking foreign in mostly white societies and think it's because they're a hapa and not because of just general, soft discrimination.

Oh and if you start paying attention, half of all people on /hapas/ are not hapas but full minorities. People tag themselves as black female and AM. It's just become a white hate subreddit.

Tbf, FIlthy Frank is pretty qt. That's a bad pic.

And the EurasianTiger guy often blows up like this. I think it's on nights he drinks or something?

Read your post and then bask in how self contradictory it is. Also it's a simple observation whites treat male hapas poorly on aggregate from what I've seen.

Oh and most of the racism they have is like this
youtube.com/watch?v=glZ7WHofRwU
I think EurasianTiger himself posted this through which I found this

a kid was attempting to buy a shirt from a stall selling obviously fake brand products and some helpful soccer mom tried to stop him from likely wasting his money, probably not even too forcefully as the kid probably instantly stopped after she first told him to not to

the kid was traumatized for 20 years

>brownstein

fuck off tassy you're not an abo