Most hated race/nationality

Who do you think is the most hated ethnic group/nationality?
>Hard mode: no Jews

I'd wager either Turks or Burgs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
youtube.com/watch?v=rTKmZxujCBY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gypsies/Roma, obviously

Bolivians

Sounds difficult to enumerate.
People hate pajeets because of how intrusive they are in people's daily lives (telemarketers) and job theft.
I hate the mainland Chinese 'cause they're fucking dicks. You don't see too many of them though unless you're an engineer or around tourists a lot.

I can't really think of any other group that could possibly be universally hated. They just don't have the force projection that pajeets and chinks do.

My burger friend.
You are forgetting the one nationality infamous for their use of force :)

this

1. Usa
2. Anglo countries
3. Chinks of every kind
4. Pajeets of every kind
5. Africans

>pajeets are bad

Is this true? I've always had the impression that they're involved in higher education and are friendly people (average (I don't know any pajeets IRL, they're rare in Denmark)).

me

t. Rasheed Pajeet

People who actually deal with Indians and aren't being politically correct or were only in the best vacationer areas will typically say they're a very creepy sort and CONSTANTLY trying to cheat you out of something, or are just plain old scum.

Just one account, but there was a blog or something about this guy who traveled to India. Off of the plane there was easily a dozen taxis waiting. In order to get the guy in one, the driver literally ran up, grabbed the guy's luggage and threw them into his taxi. I don't remember the rest exactly but that part stood out hard because of how silly it is.

>pajeets are rare in Denmark
I hate you.

They are. One educated one comes and brings their entire shitty family. They then proceed to make everything horrible.

I saw my home town go from a nice, clean city to a curry stink ghetto over the course of 20 years. Fuck Indians.

>ethnic group/nationality?
>jews

Sup Forums please go.

Americans?

1-Americans because of their government's foreign polices, wars and repulsive capitalist cancer that spreads everywhere.
2-Chinese and Indians for pollution and their weird customs like pajeets rapping children or Chinese dumping newborn babies into dumpsters.
3- Muslims, they are far worse than any of the people mentioned before but they at least keep their shit wars inside their own land and their backward customs only spread to shitty european cities.
4-Latinos, specifically mexicans and brazilians, you've seen the liveleak videos, nuff said.

gypsies

Yes. Although he's definitely right about Indians as well. Most of us dont assimilate at all when we live somewhere else. Or in India for that matter in other states. Plus most Indian tourists are objectively the worst

>Pajeet rapping children
Wut?

Well if I think it's chinese gooks, they eat dogs and have shitty attitude.
After that American faggot's, they don't assimilate with others and mostly cry about being a cuck

Africans are a race now? Holy shit you're one dumb mother fucker

the mainland han i guess. I mean they are not the worst. The Muslims, blacks, Hispanics are usually hated more in the west, but the difference is that the racist doesn't give a shit if the blacks came from Nigeria for Grenada, or if the Muslim came from Egypt or Libya. The mainlanders are a billion strong so it's easy to a bad experience with them. If there are 1.3 billion gypsies instead there would already be calls for genocide

Muslim is an ethnic group now? Holy shit you're one dumb mother fucker! Are all Latin America semi retarded from all the traumatic rape their ancestors went through?

USA is a race now? Holy shit you're one dumb mother fucker

Cletus damn it. Out of that whole list, that's what triggered you and I'm the dumb motherfucker. Your flag should be banned from this board desu, you guys just keep on building on that reputation

Idgaf if a slimy white bastard hates black people, I'm African and only care about shit that concerns my single ethnic group. Black solidarity isn't a thing so stop using the term black and African interchangeably, I know you western scum enjoy throwing us all into a single group since you forced the term black onto us once we enter your land. Always know most of us would never call ourselves black but rather Nigerian or Ethiopian, save your "black" label for the slave descendants of South America and North America.

Leave us out of your race shit faggots

there's over a billion of 'em mate, some are obviously really nice, rich and intelligent

Yes it is cause I deal with dumbass Mexican niggers and white people who assume that Africa is a country on a daily basis, idk why you Spanish rape babies are so uppity. Your ancestors were slaves, rapist and savage natives who ran around butt naked. Chill bruh

For me it's the Canadians for the shitshow they caused in the 90's with some fish rights in international waters of some fucking inedible fish god knows what the fuck is used for. They ended up involving the army and all and making up shit (like impossible 50 Km long nets).

Fuck canadians ass pieces of shit scum pale nigs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War

with american h1b and australian 457 gone, not long before you have plenty of pajeets in denmark.

>pajeets rapping children

>american education
My ancestors didn't run butt naked they would have freezed their asses. This is Chile not Brazil. They were no spanish rape babies either because my ancestors btfo the spaniards (pick a book btw), they were so poor that they didn't have money to import slaves. I'm no racist btw, I don't share your insecurities. Now you've demonstrated that you are dumb, and dumb people can sing. So sing along Cletus:
youtube.com/watch?v=rTKmZxujCBY

I mean i totally get what you mean senpai but you gotta understand the mindset of the average western person. Most people here probably can't name any sub Saharan countries, let alone understand the cultural differences between them. That's a stark contrast compared to the influential east Asian countries, where Japan produces entertainment across the world and china is a rising great power. Nobody gives a shit about African ethnic groups because nobody knows anything about them

Those rapists gave you a surname and a language, and bred with your locals. Maybe you'd have preferred the english to colonize you, so you'd live in a reserve in the jungle now.

This. I do not think Americans realize how bad it is.

it's impossible to name just one since it varies from region to region. in russia it's probably le ebil americans

There was no rape. De que estas hablando Manolo bien sabes lo que ocurrió acá. Do ut des. Y defender a un gringo verguenza debería darte

Mira Panchito, ni esto es la guerra de las malvinas, y los "gringos" que dices tu no son Inglaterra. No lo defiendo pero leo mierda que escribis de los españoles y da grima de leeros.

¿Y que mierda escribí de los españoles de hace 500 años que no sea cierta? Nunca pudieron conquistar a mis ancestros ¿Es eso falso? Hasta el día de hoy tenemos un conflicto con ellos porque tu Rey se rindió ante ellos tuvo que acordar un límite.

Do Spanish people really hate us because of this?

Nah.... desu it's just me mate, I think the glorious name of Canada is in the clear when it comes to Spaniards. :)

>no more qt pajeetina janitors after next year

palestinian lebs

they single handedly made this country hate muslims

Fuisteis tan victoriosos que escribiendo esto en mi lengua me entiendes a la perfección , incluso captando el sarcasmo. stfu pls

The average gallego attitude. Let's suck some anlgo dick instead of standing our ground. Fucking hell no wonder even water jews got your asses bunch of manlet faggots.

it should be pajeeta, m8.

-ina is a foreign suffix

Ponte tacos y acm1pt enano

There we go with the racial slurs. Typical Panchito arrogance and huge mouth, with little to no facts to back their grandious claims... you are a sad little man. Stay in your country of lazy asses, you have stolen enough from us.

True if they're abroad. The only thing I can complain about is that the international students who come straight from india sometimes smell like curry BO.

I'm not sure if it's genetic or from literally eating curry all the time (I've noticed my sweat stinks if I eat Indian food even once)

I can only vouch for America though.

Who do you think is the most hated ethnic group/nationality?
literally none
UK posters are often rude tho
>fuck you slavic filth
that's not banter

>literally eating curry all the time
worth it. curry is gawd.

Clean my fucking toilet lucasz

Still, no denying from you. Now tell me, which do you preffer, the dutch cock, or the anglo cock. You can choose both btw not going to preassure you on this one. I know it's hard for you to choose. Being a spaniard in europe and all, I get it. Take your time, but please answer.

Watch out Rasheed, literally every single Indian faculty at my university has died of heart attacks
That shit is death on a plate. You should learn from the japs. They eat it, just not ALL of the time.

There's Pajeets abroad and actual Pajeets. Ask any Indian here how subhuman most of their population is (North India, Central India).

You are a lazy ass, who lives in the 40's glory of the Rio de la Plata area. Spanish workers are known for being hard workers that fled Spain after one of the toughest dictatorships of the 20th century. And that's what we are known for : hard workers that made do with the best they had, since they had no studies due to aforementioned regime. South americans that immigrated here though in the 90's have no excuse. They were cultured and came here for opportunities as well. On the other hand, they are known here for being lazy asses, live in closed ghettos that only interact with other inmigrants, abusive with their wives and in general petty people. The "Manolo" "Gallego" stereotype comes from refugees from those days. You are the ignorant xenophobic asshole, I'm very sorry your country isn't in the European continent, despite you all aspire so much to be and pretend you are so distant from the smelly countries that surround you. This is all I have to say to you, clownshoes.

>but they at least keep their shit wars inside their own land

Lol

>akward
>australian education

Chile BTFO

Do you know their diet, though? Are they westernized?

>pajeets eat curry all the time and live and prosper in India with a billion+ people.
>a few pajeets in user's uni died of some unknown reasons.

user logic: problem with curry
best logic: problem with user's university.

Not the same person but,

Curry is actually not eaten as often as you would think in India.

Pic related is the usual subsistence stuff.
Its rice or roti(a flatbread), dal (lentil soup/gravy that is poured on the rice) and vegetables. Diets vary from region to region but this is probably the most common Indian thing you could find.

This seemed to have shut the chilean quite nicely ... :-)

>of the Rio de la Plata area
um rude and uncalled for

Yeah I guess we are ignoring the whole gallego , calling me Manolo and other xenophobic stereotypes you guys seem to have and bring up every single time someone from spain starts talking.

M8 there are pan african thinkers and movements in Africa. It's not just the west bullying you.

i wasn't in the argument but everyone on Sup Forums gets called shit they don't like, that's about the concept of the board
sorry if it offended you, most are just going with the flow

Nope
Whatever the fuck they're doing, they're doing it wrong.

Todo bien maestro, I know the deal with Sup Forums , I am sorry if my tone was rude to you as well jolly fellow. I recently learned that Doctor Tangalanga died 3 years ago thanks to Sup Forums . One of the biggest sons of Argentina for me.

>ctrl + f somalis
>0 results

Looks like shit

ITT: Butthurt Indian ""ppl""

(you) asked for it, m8.

>never trust a gringo.

>Indian tourists
Literally never seen one.

>Australian
We don't want that thing, that's why we sent it to burgerland.

whats there to assimilate to? western uclture sucks

ok to work at the pig farm just dont wallow in the mud

Unironically right now I think the Brits, at least in Europe

is there a full series?

>something i can fap to.

too obvious.

Damn hermano, that was savage

>only reads comments on reddit.com/r/europe

That's why the EU leaders are trying to literally fuck us?
If the Lib Dems or Labour get many seats Britain is actually fucked cause they're just gonna bend over and do whatever they're told by Europe

EU leaders will be EU leaders
regular people still like brits

Thanks senpai

>Brazilians

Don't put Brazilians in the same boat as Mexicans. Americans and Canadians don't give a shit to us.

yes

easily this, and for a good reason too

this

This is true.
I work with them, they never assume their mistakes and always try to blame with others.

Any other answer is objectively wrong.

No, they are redpill comics about women being whores

Nig-nogs, or Indians.

>no one but op saying TURKS
Fugging georgian bastard, we can't even make people butthurt anymore
God fucking damn
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

arabs

more genocide needed obviously

Blacks. Are turks hated outside the west?

They might be educated but theyre autistic and smell horrible

The southern ones smell the worst

>Muslims
>Race/Ethnic group
Mehico education

Finns