Why are you so mean? We have feelings too

Why are you so mean? We have feelings too.

A

SHART

Listen up you cheeseburger eating fuck, maybe if you had any balls your wife wouldn't be getting sprayed be a real mans syrup while you're at work. You tubby faggots got blown the fuck out by a bunch of rice farming chinks. NOBODY respects you. You're a fat laughing stock and you literally don't have a foreskin. Can you even be called a man? Your manhood has LITERALLY been put under the knife. If you EVER make another post again I'll fucking curb stomp you right out of your mobility scooter.

CHING

i blame nickelback

post quality: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CA

Kindly leave, OP.

It's copy pasta, Antonio

I'm not hiding nothing

looked it up in the archive, it does not show up
what evidence do you have to back your claim

Here, have $30 Canadian Dollars

GO

I came up with it in another thread earlier and it got a weird reaction so I'm posting it again

Listen up you tim-hortons visiting fuck, maybe if you had any balls your wife wouldn't be getting sprayed be a real mans burger while you're at work. You fuckin leafs got blown the fuck out by a bunch of oil selling niggers. NOBODY respects you. You're a pathetic laughing stock and you literally don't have a shartmart. Can you even be called a man? Your Walmart has LITERALLY been never been sharted. If you EVER make another post again I'll fucking curb stomp you right just like you do to baby seals

Don't steal my tirade

#BTFO

>You're a pathetic laughing stock and you literally don't have a shartmart. Can you even be called a man? Your Walmart has LITERALLY been never been sharted.

no shit, you come here from Sup Forums?

good post

I would love beating the shit out of a leaf.

Meet me IRL then buddy

Is that your bf's arm?

He sure enjoys giving you handjobs.

WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN????

Because I actually [spoiler] like [/spoiler] Canadians.

It's all right