wtf I love Finland now

>mfw stalin massacred all good generals
>90% of soldiers died from artillery
>90% of army was from Ukraine where weather is hot
>Soviet tactics

DELETE THIS

BASED FINLAND

>Result

Do you fagets even remotely care about this sort of bullshit which happened in the past and has nothing to do with your lives?

YES I DO YOU CUNT >:DDDD

The man who saved Finland. A Fennoswede.

He was actually pretty sub-par field commander. He knew he had few men but in many cases especially in continuation war failed to use the tools given to him.

>one million dead vc soldiers and 50,000 american loses
>won almost every battle and all the major operations including the buggest (tet)
>vietnam is very capitalist now
lol

If Finland had fallen to the communist menace, it'd be a post-commie third-world shithole by now.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yyw13sVlPuc

Based Finns

400 k america and allied with cutting edge cobras, napalm etc. losses vs 1 million of farmers with sks

BINLAND STRONKKKK :DDDDDDDD

>400k
That's including the south vietnamese who made up the bulk of allied casualties. Not US.

>remove hohol while winning a war
was stalin to intelligent to apply conventional military doctrines?

>spend 15 years trying to stop the gommies
>lose 50,000 men, literally a trillion dollars in aid, and your presidents career gets btfo
>give up and go home
>gommies win anyway
>"yeah but we killed more so we won"
why can't ameriburgers admit they lost for once

I thought drills girl was from the UK

>not including allies like they didnt killed anyone
America i a nutshell

You fought in the Vietnam war too idiot.
Yes we technically lost, but it's not because the VC literally beat back the Americans and captured Saigon. The war was heavily unpopular amongst people and congress. We got the North and South to sign a peace treaty, and pulled out all our troops. A few years later the Communists broke the treaty and invaded the south capturing it. There were no combat US troops in Vietnam at the tome. We didn't engage in airstrikes or whatever because we ceased all combat.

The only US troops at the time were embassy staff in Saigon. So yes, the VC won, but not for the reasons you think.

she is, that pic is retarded. miyu was hapa or some shit like that thougg iirc

It's like how ISIS overran Iraq after we pulled all our troops out. South Vietnamese were very shit at war. When we actually had combat troops, we beat the communists in almost all battles and kept them at bay. Their most heavily planned offensive (tet) ended in a disaster for them.

>forgets the fact that most communist soldiers killed where by america and not arvn soldiers

>you fought in the vietnam war too idiot
our contribution was a whole fuckign lot less than yours, and we got out when we knew it was a lost cause
Our fault for following you into Vietnam, your fault for going in there in the first place and staying there

so its not 1 million faggot

>we got out because it was a lost cause
We did too for very similar reasons. The war was extremely unpopular here. Hence why we got a peace treaty signed and pulled out all troops.

I don't know the exact figures, but if it's 600,000, that means we killed much more communists for every dead american.

didn't finland lose that war

disclaimer: i'm absolutely neutral on this topic so please do not fling shit in my direction

Nice to see you finally admitting you gave up halfway through

>Thus, the 1973 withdrawal of U.S. military support and passage of Congressional resolutions cutting off U.S. funding for combat activities in Indochina (H.R. 9055 and H.J.Res. 636) opened the way for the 1975 defeat of the Republic of Vietnam.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role_of_the_United_States_in_the_Vietnam_War

Anyways this is offtopic.

>A few years later the Communists broke the treaty
They didn't break the treaty, the treaty had conditions and none of them were honoured by the US or the South.

initial soviet plan was to liberate finland and install a communist puppet regime but they settled with gaining few key territories

Before that they tried to bully finland into concessions like they did with the Baltics (before annexing them) until the Finns channeled their mongol strength

Finland snipers are the best in the world.

this helped soviet prepare for nazi germany. it was a rude awakening, but a necessary one.

Because you only fought against rice farmers with outdated weaponry.

I'm pretty sure Stalin just wanted to kill a bunch Ukrainians

reminder that Finland was an axis nation.

Most of the officers were fenno-swede nobility, the most noble race that has walked on this planet quite ''unnoticed''

t. Carl Gustaf Emil