When did you realize that life was a scam?

When did you realize that life was a scam?

When did you realize that if you're not lying, cheating and scheming your way into things you're essentially perpetually cucked?

When did you realise that no one likes the honest guy and that the meme about Chads willing to lie and trample the betas are 100% true?

When did you realise that you were coping by not cheating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PG1LjFO99dA
youtube.com/watch?v=0DTLcR5awn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BUMP

Get to be a better liar. Just be honest when honesty will serve to help the most amount of people.

Don't worry

You're gonna go far kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=PG1LjFO99dA

>.
You should probably end it now and she yourself the pain.

But seriously, what made you disillusioned oh desperate leaf?

How about a little music?

youtube.com/watch?v=0DTLcR5awn0

honesty and genuineness are the cheat codes to life.

dont focus on what people did to get themselves where they are--that worked for them, it's not for you. and it will keep them from going farther.

Pic related lmao

Life is a scam. If you're not the one doing the cucking then you are the cuckold.

belittling hierarchy and dressing obidience as a blissful act of exploitation is the cancer of modern society.

How to create organic societies?

Are you a monarchist?

I find myself stumbling onto money if I wonder into the dark, money-making corners of the internet. Sure, it might just be a waste of time or it might prove surprisingly profitable. In essence, big corps spread around a lot of money without really wondering where it goes. At opportune times and places you can just leech their purposeless money to yourself.

off yourself you stupid gook

when i encountered leaf posting

Let me guess. You're unsuccessful?

Honesty doesn't get you anywhere in a world of lies.

no im just not a communist who thinks living an average life is an tragedy.

stop comparing yourself to others op, thats really insecure.

Life is simple. If you're not the bull then you're the cuck. And I need to be the bull, and I am not currently the bull.

Which are you?

im the woman, enjoying life while watching 2 men have inane struggle thats only real in their heads.

Not everyone is comfortable living life as a greenhouse plant.
A comfortable life isn't a life at all it's just a mere pitiful existence.

you know what else is pitiful? being born with massive ego and strong desires but no ambition nor competence to fulfill them

That must be about someone other than me.

Lying and cheating are a bad approach.
It's also mostly people who are already losers that resort to it.

I have ambition and competence, I'm just lazy.

Everyone serious about their CV lies or distorts a bit.

When I was 12.

You have to learn when to be honest OP. Sometimes you gotta act like a cuck and sometimes like a chad. Being always honest is stupid and being always a liar is acting like a dick. May i ask what happened leaf?

Tell that to all the unemployed people.

Distortion isn't lying.
I can say I know computer languages I have a basic understanding of that I haven't mastered.
I can say I know german when I haven't used it in years and wasn't that good at it in the first place.
You can overstate your talents, it's expected.

But saying you know shit you've only read the wiki on? It's simply not worth the risk.
The bigger the lie the more stress you have in the long run because the later it comes out the bigger the blowback.
You don't want to build your life on this.
Trust is a resource you never realize you had until you lose it.

How are unemployed people more honest or moral than employed people?
Literally no proofs.

Because all the unemployed people I know. Don't feel like it's right to lie on a CV.

I'm going to lie in bed now.

It's still cheating.

I am beginning to think more and more like this.

Modern society was a mistake.

Why are canadians the most pathetic no-hopers on this entire board?

What the heck is a no hoper

You canadians always have a thread up on Sup Forums that is depressing, this is just one example

another classic example is le another day wasted on Sup Forums instead of doing something productive?

They are quite literally always posted by canadians, why are you people so damn depressed?

Those aren't depressing unless you look at them that way.

They definitely are.

This guy gets it

Satan rules this world my friend. The higher on the ladder you stand, the closer to him you are.

No it's not

I guess why. That all happened when Canada became Chinese and Indian

We're whiter than you. Just fyi.

And we don't have blacks burning down cities over a criminal gang member getting shot.

but we are forced to bend and get fucked by chinese and indian dicks and forced to breed and get cucked chang chuang pajeet

You have our entire population in illegal mexicans and elected a Jewish billionaire to fix the problem but he isn't going to do shit because he's a zionist billionaire who played you retards like a fiddle.

Go to prison for some typical Amerilard retarded reason then get raped by niggers hourly because 13% of the populstion makes up 70% of the prison population lol