Why are rural and suburban retards allowed to vote?

Why are rural and suburban retards allowed to vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170415080911/http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ugly fatfucks

because they're the majority of the people

why are australians allowed to vote?

Why are humans allowed to vote?

Why are Australians allowed to post

Damn thats deep

Actually they're not. Not since 2007 and that's on a global level too.

>suburbanites
>rurals
>human
Australian humour is amazing.

>why are people who i blame as the perpetrators (pro tip; they're not) of opinions i dont like allowed to vote
>im australian but ill get worked up over and base my existence around dick sucking american politicians

web.archive.org/web/20170415080911/http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/

>huffingtonpost

are you even trying

to make us think our vote matters

>lefty assholes want to take the vote away from people they don't agree with t. me
>[article where a lefty asshole literally proposes this exact thing]
>nuh-uh it doesn't count t. you

chinks arent

stop memein worst zealand

>Uneducated farmers with lots of prejuices and a very limited view of the outside world are allowed to make important descitions based on their illiteracy and feelings.

Whew

Why are urban retards allowed to vote?

I live in Brooklyn and the liberals here are pretty fucking retarded.

Essentially we have come to the conclusion that only certain people should be able to vote, people who are educated (not just a college degree, having to pass an actual uncheatable and uncorruptable test) and enlightened (queue the fedora.jpgs). Only then would we have and actually functional system, but because
>le majority decides meme
we all have to suffer

>Uneducated
you mean unindoctrinated? higher education is hardly about meaningful research anymore in western countries.

Memes aside all evidence has shown rural people are on average dumber and more poorly educated than urbanites (that includes ghettos). So that would essentially bring us back to square one of this argument.

Trump won the educated white vote stupid bogan fuck.

Are you still salty that America pretty much told you and your shit country to go collectively fuck yourselves?

>wwaaaaah why do people hate my illegal brethern

Fuck yourself Juan. Immigrate here illegally and follow the law or stay in your Mordor shithole.

but if only urban people vote, there would be nobody to represent the interest of the people from countryside

Don't hate the player, hate the game, if their education is shit that's where the root problem actually starts, that's square one.

don't follow*

there isnt a single urban sector in the world thats self sufficient. dont bite the hand that feeds you.

I think you meant
>Immigrate here legally and follow the law
remember, man is like a steel sword, once it loses its temper, its as good as dull

I was talking from my own experience from my fellow countrymen, but thanks for projecting.

Taking a look at the environmental stances those people take and how many times its urbanites who end up cleaning environmental blunders in rural areas. I've seriously started to think those people are the least equipped to actually manage the countryside. They're just there to do the mentally tedious task of agriculture.
In the US at least most oppose that.

>fuck your feelings
>meanwhile the whole republican campaign was built on muh feewings

Because it appeases them, which helps prevent a hick insurgency.

No one ever knows what's good for them, or even if they do they'd rather live in bliss than have to adapt and evolve, the greatest example is:
>We're procrastinating on a Tibetan monk praying board
>The majority knows it's a destructive behavior to their productivity (including me)
>Yet we are here still

>Montana
>North Dakota
>Vermont

care to elaborate?

Cool now break it down by urban centres vs rural centres.

>how many times its urbanites who end up cleaning environmental blunders in rural areas.
At least in my experience, it's not really urban people who go to work on environmental projects. I've worked with a few different Landcare groups here, and it's at least 50% farmers or ex-farmers, and many of the rest are teachers.

Urban dwellers like a good protest, but actually consistently undertaking volunteer work is a different matter.

>urban centres vs rural centres.
I'm not going to take the time to do that, but, at least for Vermont, that's impossible. The largest city in the state, Burlington, has a population

Most of montana and such states are rural. Their cities are fucking towns by california or ny standards. They are not urbanized in the least and trump won those cities.

>volunteer work
The real cleanup jobs aren't done by volunteers. That's just feel-good virtue signaling playtime.
t. water remediation technician
Also, Trump didn't win every rural place. Not all rural people are and think the same.
See Vermont

So, can we all agree that only certain people should be allowed to vote, since the majority is always loud and stupid? At least until the educational system improves

The events of the last few years would lend themselves to the idea that only urban dwellers should have the vote

Too one-sided and drastic measure, we know that people who live in urban areas are as racist towards country people as the latter are to whatever, I'd say truly educated people ( =/ college degree, institutionalized education, etc) should have the right to vote.

I don't think you understand m8. What you're proposing is effectively giving the franchise pretty much exclusively to urban dwellers with some rural stragglers in the mix.

not exactly, I would give the right to vote only to people with a certain diplomacy and willingness to discuss different points of view. Urban dwellers are as thich-headed as, say, rednecks.

I think only I should be allowed to vote.

Ok, but I was just using the criteria you set out. I.E. Having formal post secondary educational degree.

>The real cleanup jobs aren't done by volunteers. >That's just feel-good virtue signaling playtime.
>t. water remediation technician
I could see that being the case in the USA.

Then you didnt comprehend what I wrote at all, I did say institutionalized education didnt count as being educated

Ok, yeah I'm sleep deprived. My bad.

sall good

It's that way globally. The people cleaning oily ducks by hand? That's nothing compared to the catastrophe on the rest of the shore and, more significantly, under the water's surface. "Volunteer" is rarely synonymous with "competent."

Does anyone else think democracy is fundamentally, theoretically wrong?

Don't misunderstand: I was quite happy with Trump's win and with Brexit. Also don't misunderstand: I hate politicians and I don't want them in control.

I simply cannot see any basis for anyone except the Queen or the counsel she chooses to make decisions on the policy of the state.

If anything I think democratic politics is a burdensome distraction for most subjects, a waste of time for the rest, and an encouragement to immorality and parasitism for those opportunists we call politicians.

>Be Aussie.
>Be compelled under penalty of law to vote.
>"Why are rural and suburban retards allowed to vote?"

can't make this shit up

democracy itself is hard to practice, it's almost as if we imply we are perfect, but you are right, politicians are opportunists, and whoever believes they want a greater good rather than their own good as severly been damaged by their own belief. It's a hard conclusion to come to, whether we should try to implement a new system, or stick with the one we have, but in the end it really isn't up to us, it's not like applying the guillotine like in the french revolution would work, the ones with power have become far too clever for that, hence why they have all of us as pawns in their game of chess, under their definite rulling

I believe he was talking about the US, not Australia

>as severly been damaged
has*, sorry I'm kinda awake after sleeping for 5 hours

>Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.

>H. L. Mencken

>Queen
Off with her head! Only the God-Emperor can save us from ourselves!

so, you backed up my claim?
>It's almost as if we imply we are perfect
>that the common people know what they want
>implying people know what they want
>Implying that, although they believe they know what they want, is the best thing for them

>Does anyone else think democracy is fundamentally, theoretically wrong?

I agree with that but it's mostly because democracy doesn't guarantee personal freedoms and it's only used to give us the illusion of choice but the only choices we get is to choose between one current establishment or the opposing establishment/s

tl;dr: Democracy is used to mask a dictatorship/oligarchy

>save us from ourselves
Memes aside, it isn't about "us".

You wouldn't let tenants tell you how to manage your property portfolio.

I imagine your understanding of politics is no less embarrassing than what rednecks believe in.

/thread

>I should rescind my right to vote just because I want to move to the country and tinker with muscle cars after I graduate
Stop fanboying popsci figures; they're only human