youtube.com/watch?v=8hTRb-OQdKU
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pfWuo_lws
youtube.com/watch?v=hsSTBwXvt2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wHYLAcxWbNA
youtube.com/watch?v=IToWwfPfox4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lads

Ireland's greatest musician.

Would love to see Sturgeon engage May in a TV debate.

>You will never get comfy in the morning and watch Saturday morning cartoons on The Den ever again

We hopefully will with Corbyn, Farron, Nuttall and maybe whoever leads the Greens and Plaid Cmryu. We won't get a one on one debate until another Independence referendum though.

Mass Effect 3's ending isn't shit anymore lads.

ummmm no sweetie x

Really rattles my autism seeing how cramped their seating and personal space is.

imagine one

maybe even TWO

hand grenades

Three grenades and a belt-fed machine gun like pic related would do it.

Maybe a slightly smaller gun though

I miss The Den. Even though they still show all the old cartoons they used to, it's not the same without a host and puppets. Now it's just clips of kids riding horses or knitting or some shite in between ads. I know RTÉ slashed their children's budget to hell and back but even the ginger girl in the multicoloured lights room was still something that made you feel at home.

Apparently the Gards want to take my dad's gun away. Hope they do soon, he has no reason to own one and I'm getting concerned about his state of mind.

hope he goes ancap on them

I really liked it growing up, between that and SMTV live on saturdays on ITV it just felt like a lot more effort was being put into childrens programming in general back then compared to the last 10 years.

I had a look at what RTE 2 is showing during the Dens old time slot and its full of things I've never heard of.
>Prank Patrol
>4 o'clock club
>Really Me
>Me Too!
>Deadly 60

Is that the sort of stuff kids like these days or is it just low budget garbage that nobody watches?

ALL FROM SAGGART TO CLONMORE
THERE FLOWS A STREAM OF SAXON GORE
OH GREAT IS RUARÍ ÓG Ó MÓRDHA
AT SENDING THE LOONS TO HADES

rate vertical butt weld tack detup
this was completely unnecrssary since i couldve simply tacked horizontally and done the butt weld vertically but w/e

>no ammo

Trying to channel my free time into something productive by learning guitar. It's not going well.

>it just felt like a lot more effort was being put into childrens programming in general back then compared to the last 10 years.
It's true, now parents have the internet to shove their kids onto so TV channels put less budget into it. But even at that there'e just less soul put into it. I feel like Sideshow Bob, I just want quality children's television back.

>ITV
Well lah-dee-dah.

>Is that the sort of stuff kids like these days or is it just low budget garbage that nobody watches?
I don't know. To be fair there was a lot of shite on the later days of The Den that I watched even when I thought it was bad.
At least Club Disney still exists.

If it's an electric I found it a lot easier to learn using Rocksmith.

Acoustic guitar is the biggest normalfag instrument and fairly wankery. Appreciate your effort for doing doing something with your time though.

UP THE UVF GAS ALL TAIGS

UP THE UDA GAS ALL UVF

Incredibly rude post.

world class ed

UP THE LDF GAS ALL DFL

what is this obsession with acronyms

personally don't want to gas anyone desu

Gas this low teste faggot

It's electric. Rocksmith might actually be skinner-boxey enough to hold my interest, I already have the jack to USB too. Thanks for the suggestion.

Coward.

>posting on /brit/

ugh so im not manly becuz i dont want to genucide ppl?????????? so glad i dropped trying to be that at all so HA

a mere satire

Why the fuck does the family in the Spar ad put their firelog on the kitchen counter?

>watching television

Ads are the best thing on TV these days.

>avoiding filters
trip ON cunt

Should I ask?

ask what you spastic put the trip back on so I don't have to see your array of shitty gimmicks

literally worse than the SY

banjos and fiddles>guitars

>Ads are the best thing on TV these days.
Bit consumerist.

Shouldn't have asked then.

Watching this lads

youtube.com/watch?v=wgN1zUG76xE

Mad to think my ancestors were slaves hhaah

Going to be kneecapped by the LVF soon and I just don't know what to do. Might join the UDA for protection but I'm not sectarian haha.
advice?

>not being sectarian
soft cunt

Nothing wrong with consuming.

Buy kneepads.

>lying

I bet he just never gets to use that image and jumped at the opportunity.

am nae (translated to your native scots)

you've betrayed yourself

fairy

>lies
>doubles down

you're like an autistic politician

Or because he works in McDonalds.

there has been proof provided of yourself along with many other tricolours defecting to /brit/ and whinging there

how do you answer these charges made by the frog

It's alright, fairies are cool. I always respect them by not stepping in their forts.

>shit :D
>shitballs :D

another dreadful post

people pretend to be me as i am an illustrious personality with no notions for paedophilia

i do not post in /brit/

>charges made by the frog
It was an Irish flag that posted the link to /brit/.

At the top is Mio. She is the coolest in the band, she has an awesome voice and she seems pretty chill to hang around with. All in all she has the platonic qualities that suit me well in a partner while still being someone enough like me so I could be friends with her. She is also super cute. Then there is Azusa. She is cute but her personality would get on my nerves from a waifu perspective. I can't handle people who take life to seriously. She's pretty cool though. Then there's Ritsu. She's cool but seems like a lot of energy. She likes to mess around and all of that and I like that in a person. She's platonic tier, but relationship? eh. Yui. What else can I say? She's cute and cool but at the end of the day I'd be her carer. I don't want that. Tsumugi. She's the kind of rich I don't mind. Chill, relaxed and all over cool. Awesome personality. Would be friends with/10. She is super kawaii desu ne~ forgive me it was a joke but, again, a platonic thing. I'd like to be friends with her very much. Obviously the rest of the cast aren't up in the top five, but it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, and all who disagree with me are fucking normies.

that you validated by giving him the (You).

Who's "him"!?

Grow up.

not you?

was there another nordie mcgregor poster

Lads I'm becoming hyper-aroused again. I've had at least 5 wanks, maybe 7, since yesterday and there's not even a trigger like seeing something arousing, I just can't stop wanking.

*hammers your prod face into the sod*

Grow up.

Why is Norn Irish grime so much better than the Republic's?
imgur.com/a/NQcMD

If he's trying to be a trap he's failing.

No idea why I had that on my copy
youtube.com/watch?v=u0z8Ql4bVW4

well played sausage jockey

Fucking HELL DXM is rough as fuck. Necked a bottle of it and feel sick as a pig

youtube.com/watch?v=oE7RO9ayNjc
i dunno, why is grime so shit?

McGregors new entrance song

youtube.com/watch?v=hdqQwkjTUy4

not me. i think some english lad has a folder, seen him in other threads.

Best rapper in the world 2bh was better than Eminem live
youtube.com/watch?v=8hTRb-OQdKU

least he keeps it 'native', the brother is trying to be a rapper/grimer whatever the fuck you call this shite and he does it all in a weird English accent the way most people sing with American ones

strange stuff

>Another 3 months until game of thrones is back

How is he?
youtube.com/watch?v=r2pfWuo_lws

all sounds the same to me boss

like mumbling and then mup da doo didda bix nood

dont see why ANYONE would bother listening to european rap
only reason i listen to american stuff is because its all anyone listens to here.

>Training

>he listens to american rap
he might ACTUALLY be a nig lads

>listening to any rap
>ever

Visit Belfast
youtube.com/watch?v=hsSTBwXvt2Y

>Not liking Limerick rap
youtube.com/watch?v=wHYLAcxWbNA

Expand your horizon

A lot of late 80s and early 90s east cost hip hop is really good from the likes of Run DMC or Beastie Boys. That was before gangster shit took over.

Wee legend
youtube.com/watch?v=IToWwfPfox4

shite craic from your one in the avatar jacket

at least it doesnt sound totally retarded like english shit, and dont get me started on kraut and frog rap
i dont like it much myself but if everyone listens to one genre and one genre only, you have to listen to the occasional migos song.

has nare been a celt on this rock for a good thousand years

>SJW
>double-barrelled surname
Pottery