Why are Americans so racially seperate

One of the things that hit me the most in America is race.

The White people are very white.

The black people are pretty black.

Very contrasting.

And they all seem to have their own respective culture.

It's so weird that a country with such separate communities exist as nation.

And it's even more crazy how there's no cross breeding.

>White people are very white
>no crossbreeding
>America
No

>white people are very white
Lmao, no. You can have slightly tan skin, dark hair, and dark eyes and as long as you don't have a foreign sounding name or an accent everyone assumes you're white

It's quite sad and disgusting

What if someone Italian looking guy has a name like Abdul Rahman

Would he be not white?

nigga should go to /CHI/ or else post "theres no such a thing as "white hispanic" on reddit

you will be able to get a bunch of downvotes

Redditors are so trigger heavy

I state simple facts like "Women didn't have to die in countless war" and they start attacking me en masse

Nutters

Italians have moor blood.

i'm an amerifat and this is bullshit. you've been swallowing too many Sup Forums memes fatty. just because the government counts mystery meat beaners as white to downplay their crime and violence doesn't mean the average joe considers them white

>the nip complains that in a country where almost everything is race related the peoples are racially segregated.

wew lad

im not op but hasnt it actually become vague. e.g. jontron. looks like he's been considered as white and has self proclaimed him white. from my viewpoint, it seems actually hard to tell the clear line.

>the white people are very white

Why od american dye their black hair to blond ?

Why do they not accept their negroe blood ?

>France

Japanese are more white than the average American

We are all closet racists.

We didn't used to consider you Southern Europeans white.

>The White people are very white.
no

No.....Your average person wouldn't consider them white.

what are tou talking about

American blacks are almost always mixed.

We have blondes that dye it black too.

Why are you like that ?

>make thread about race in america
>other countries come to correct you about what you saw in america
you're all wrong and you're all giving us too much credit.

Our black people are very light skinned compared to actual Africans.

You only think this because you know fucking nothing about America. Couldn't be more wrong. I'm Canadian (mind the flag, I'm just here on holiday), and one of the biggest tip offs for Americans (vs. Canadians) is all the hip-hop black slang they use, especially whites. Interracial marriages are actually very common. There are some mixes you see maybe more or less, but overall it's quite common. In Canada too... my first kiss was a Filipina, first tits and pussy I touched was a Mexican girl's, lost my virginity to a Jew. I've dated mostly other whites, but had an Ethiopian gf for a year, and tasted pretty much the whole rainbow. You won't find more mixed population than in the US.

I had the reverse. When I went to Japan It surprised me how similar everyone was. Sure some had more orange-brown hair and some had pure black hair but they could all have been cousins of each other in how much they all look alike.

Meanwhile In my own nation there are people of every hair color, eye color and the skin color ranges from standard "beige" white people color to paper white.

This is al ethnic dutch if you don't even consider immigrants.

No one whose family has been in America for more than four generations is racially pure. Every white person has some African or Native American ancestry.

Americans are like Russians these days, they lost control of their women, so their women breed with blacks and Mexicans and Cubans.

Do you get this from 23andme?

Because that website is bullshit. According to that website I have 0.1% african and 0.1% native american blood. My grandparents came from north scandinavia and have never been abroad in their lives. I'm pretty sure that the US government just forces them to report that to encourage people thinking they are mixed so should be more accepting towards other races.

No, I mean, there's literally a dude who was a freed slave in my mother's family tree. Incidentally, that part of our family is from Quebec, so even in the 1700s, Canada was a degenerate shithole.

Wide-spread Interracial breeding in the US has always been a meme.

The least segregated areas in the US are the LEAST likely to mix between races. What small amount of mixing that happens here happens largely in gated rich communities - rich blacks marrying rich whites.

Sounds like we are becoming Brazil.

These genetic testing companies don't actually know what's "English" or "Native American". They collect DNA from people who are as close to being pure "English" or "Native American" as possible, and then base reports like yours on those samples.

You end up with situations where the markers for "African" or whatever are also markers that some Europeans have so it might appear that you are 0.1% African.